twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT COIN DO I MOVE MY MONEY INTO

USDT

ARK you fool

china aint dumping dumb shit

WHAT FUCK IS THIS BOARD MATTER?
I JUST WANTED TO DISCUSS STOCK MARKETS

China's not dumping, old WSJ-reading grandpas are dumping

If anything they'd be buying and putting it on their digital wallet. Then the exchange goes down and they still have the money. Thats the fucking point of Bitcoin faggots.

Monero. Duhhh duhhh.

fucking this.

implying they can outlaw bitcoin itself. get fucked chink government cunts

Posw

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!

ARK!!!

China was awake a while ago. This is europoors.

Americans are dumpin' again like the weak-handed faggots they are

AM I SEEING THIS RIGHT? ALREADY DOWN TO 3800 ON CHINESE EXCHANGES? coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
Time to margin short bros

SELSELSELL

It's been down there the whole time. Heck, on friday it was down to like 3400

China don't read the WSJ.
Think about it, if you'd live in China and you heard this news for over a week, why would you start selling now? You probably did it a week ago.

The only ones selling now are panicking newfags.

amerifats are asleep

It's actually been going up on the Chinese exchanges

It's that shitty WSJ article that caused FUD on weak hands, either us or yuropoors lead to panic sell.

Trade volume means nothing when posts from Veeky Forums can influence the price so greatly.

I just see the same shit for days and days. BTC floats around 4250 give or take 100, and ETH floats around .07

Day after day, nothing changes.

Ethereum

dont worry it will crash soon

Yeah, it will crash 100 points. Then start climbing back up again. But not too much.

same shit every night

just put your money into ark already

Yeah I just don't care for shitcoins. I have no faith in any of that shit. Maybe I'm just too lazy to research any of it, and I don't believe what anyone says here.

Why are you on Veeky Forums? Most posts aren't about BTC.

Do yourself a favor - watch a video on youtube describing what a smart contract is. I'm sure you'll look at shitcoins differently. 90% of them won't make it, but the ones that remain will redefine the currently relatively complex task of value transfer. This will be as disruptive a technology to value transfer and storage as the internet was to stock trading.

Entertainment, of course. Are you here for information or something?

I know what a fucking smart contract is, yo. I just don't really think actual value has anything to do with 99% of shitcoin movement.

yup like bitcoin was supposed to right? bitcoin still hasnt done shit senpai
same shit different name

>Entertainment, of course. Are you here for information or something?

No, you're just here for validation.

Aww that's mean, bro. What's going on, you having a bad or something? Hope things start looking up for you soon there, buddy.

Same to you :)

I don't know, maybe you're right. The point of social media in general is validation I guess.

BTC is up 8%, LTC up 11% on chinese exchanges.

/biz puts up this thread

/biz is the best soutce of information out there