ChainLink or Kyber?

If you had to choose 1...

Other urls found in this thread:

smartift.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither , but sift

SIFT - investment fund token. smartift.com

Crypto hedge fun/AI trading platform paying dividends to token holders similar to taas and Rialto. Market cap likely to be a few million on release

ICN - no dividend, pointless token - $195 million market cap (LOL)

Rialto - pays dividend - $32 million

Taas - pays dividend - $30 million

pro-tip: don't buy anything claiming to have solved the oracle problem unless you are planning a quick flip

suffocate in her tits

Why not exactly?

Btw OP, Kyber is so fucking far behind Blocknet.

I would also like an explanation on this

Kyber obv now with chinks banned from ICO too it shouldn't be a question

because no one has and no one will anytime soon

a few weeks ago the NYSE was spitting out incorrect stock prices on their data feeds. what happens to smart contract options / derivatives on a chain that has an oracle using NYSE data?

liquidation errors, billions of dollars of damage.

no way to fix it other than an arbiter that can rewind the blockchain. but, an arbiter that can rewind the blockchain is no different than a mysql database.

there are plenty of firms that offer smart contracts run off of mysql databases if thats what you want to invest in. and they don't make 10,000x copies of it as an unnecessary business expense either, so their margins will be higher.

>If you had to choose 1...

It's hard choosing between tits or pizza, but if I had to do it I would choose tits smothered in tomato sauce and pizza toppings.

chainlink. But will be hard to get in with the small cap. (good for people who already in).. He is right the oracle problem is not easy to solve but IF.... they can solve it with multiple layer of protections in an efficient way,(LINK) We will see huge rewards. (working product for SWIFT I think swift is checking the working oracle and the partner so dont believe to much this talks DYOR )

God damn I thought I was the only one on this board who noticed this glaring flaw.
Seems not everyone is braindead at least.

I've lost count of how many times I've heard people talking about the 'oracle problem' in these threads.

So, anyone posted a good rebuttal?

10/10 post.

Wasn't aware of this because no one in this board ever actually speaks about the technology beyond "read the white paper. Great announcements coming soon"

This girl isn't asian.

It should at least be a good flip, right?

your mother is not asian

>tits
>pizza
Fuck, she's looking quite young and she has a cheese pizza in her hands.
does this pic want to tell us something?

Kyber ICO will make your more money. It's probably one of the most anticipated ICOs yet. Money Skeleton publicly stated that he is only the adviser for two projects:
> Kyber
> OmiseGO

The only reason other shitcoins list him as an adviser is to drive their price up.
> have 10 minute conversation with money skeleton
> list him as an advisor

How to get into the Kyber ICO?

its easy.
now that all chinese are banned from the ICO they will be selling their accounts

Any idea how?

yes, great plan. buy an unusable account from a chink :^)

Yes. Just ask any chink on Kyber slack.
They even have own channel for chinks there.
I already bought 3.

What do you mean?

Are u dumb? Chinks are not allowed to participate anymore. The identity is from a chink. So it is clearly blocked. Stay poor fag.

What's with girls posing like this? Like, the only think they have in their life is to pose in their skinny fat bods by the pool to then post online for their own societal validation?

I wish more girls were like me. An autist who hangs out on Veeky Forums all day. Not even joking.

Well, if you view incorrect data at the source as an oracle failure, then the problem is in principle impossible to solve. However if the job of an oracle is to reliably transfer data from a source to a blockchain, transfering the faulty data is the best job you could possibly expect it to do. The possibility of incorrect/unreliable data at the source level should rather be solved at the smart contract level, e.g. comparing data from multiple sources, or locking up the funds for a while and then compare the previously fetched data with a historic data source.

Holy shit, today is autism day, I see. Fucking LARPers. Also, get some fucking discipline, you lazy piece of shit.

Epik win

Pretty sure this is the same autistic fuck that believes his stock broker is omniscient when it comes to prediction of price.

The entire purpose of the oracle network is that you would have multiple trusted or untrusted oracles that would feed you data and you would act on that data.

The entirety of the "edge" case is mitigated by having multiple trusted oracles that provide data at different points and offload data that does not look right using a sentinel.

>implying quant algorithms do not make mistakes that cost millions and billions

>recommending Veeky Forums without actually being Veeky Forums
Nigger, I hit 1/2/3/4 all 5x5 and got a 5 minute mile and guess what? I'm still autistic as fuck kek. Being Veeky Forums doesn't cure autism, even Zyzz said this.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>suddenly you know how fit I'm.
>suddenly you are in superhuman shape
Also, I won't even bother with asking proofs. Yeah, sure, you're a pretty fit girl, whatever.

>5 minute mile
>average 2 mile run for special forces is around 12 minutes
>female

Hello am I lagging?

Yeah I'm gonna need the sauce for this semen demon.

Nice concern FUDing and strawman fallacy

You misrepresented the core of what chainlink is offering by saying if it can't do high stakes operations it is trash. It's clear to anyone that has watched any interviews or videos of Sergey talk that it is extremely unlikely that chainlink will be used in stock and derivatives trading. He has talked about banking and advertising. In no interview does he state that he has all the answers, he said he doesn't have a crystal ball but that the oracle will consist of a combination of trusted hardware and decentralised consensus of node operators, whatever is deemed appropriate by the consumer.

There's a reason why SWIFT and other big players are on board on this one, I think I'll trust them.

>1/2/3/4 OHP, bench, squat, deadlift at 5x5
>5 minute mile
>female

You know the rules.

>is proud to be a gymcel
>probably thinks hes as good as an actual athlete

White knight female defence force... activated!

Cheers guys, very informing, now even more bullish on LINK, if that were possible.

>Given this decision, if nothing changes in the next few days, the individual cap in the public sale is *3.83 ETH*.

t. Kyber

im glad I don't have a big ego thinking a Veeky Forums lifestyle (which is actually just pumping weak muscles to look big with strength only useable in the same exercises) is the goal of life. I do work out but only compound exercises and general condition training, but thinking being on Veeky Forums makes you some kind of chad makes me laugh. You were nothing your still nothing you just enlarged your shell. thanks for the laughs silly 6.5/10 user while I actually pursue real hobbies.

Veeky Forums is almost as autistic as /pol/, and that's saying something. They're promoting brainwashing on a daily basis and anything looking like simple exercise to keep yourself in shape is seen as the mark of the losers.
Meanwhile, Roosh V is their idol and women are worthless, which means they must dedicate all of their energy, time and money pursuing them. Cognitive Dissonance at its best.

>she has a cheese pizza in her hands.
Its clearly pepperoni.

Veeky Forums is the real deal, just pure money making baby, no time for lifting and talking of politics.

I need to have a collage of laminated pictures of her so I can pump and dump a load on it

Why the fuck are you so mad, man? Did I mention Chads? I wasn't even talking to you, yet you jumped in like you were personally hurt. But is fucking funny how that """"""""girl"""""""" thinks she is better for being le quirky nerd autistic woman. But whatever, if you're happy with your current diet and body, what the fuck I'm gonna say.

my apologies, I agree with her being a stupid special snowflake but I found linking her to Veeky Forums the same as an autist recommending another autist special ed.

If you ignore the Veeky Forums autism (ergo, like 90% of posts) you can find really interesting things. We all can improve, we all can make it.

>no mention of Ethbet

it's like you want everyone to be poor