RIP Bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WSJ/status/907102690106372106
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-10/yuan-about-tumble-after-fridays-shocking-pboc-news-here-goldmans-take
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>denial post here

twitter.com/WSJ/status/907102690106372106

Old news. Look for the discussions on Veeky Forums before posting on Veeky Forums. WSJ is a joke.

Whelp, time to gather your pink wojaks, get that rope out, string it up nice and high and tighten that noose boys.

Just fuck my shit up jeff.

A final blow? Jeez, that's pretty strong language. Does she mean like a *Fatality*? Was the crypto trading industry on its last legs or something? And yet BTC is still over 4000. Crazy.

Weird shit going on man.

he means the exchange industry in China but I know it still sounds retarded

Wasn't there just recently like a bunch of extremely glowing positive articles about bitcoin. Almost suspiciously positive, shill-like articles? Are these so called journalists just trying to manipulate the market for their own ends? Is there no oversight of their writers for these mainstream papers?

Kek they said btc ded and banned in the beginning in the end they say it was just a prank bro

A significant portion of the trade volume comes from china. The main reason BTC and other crypto became successful in the first place is because of the cheap energy and hardware in china.

this is not now and never has been true

china use to report artificially high volume back when they had a few exchanges with 0% fees. people were wash trading with themselves. you could literally put up $1B in volume with $100 continuously wash traded on a 0% fee exchange

china has never been particularly relevant. if china banned bitcoin mining altogether it would be the most bullish news possible, because the only serious criticism outstanding is miner centralization. banning BTC > fiat is almost, but not quite, the most bullish news possible. means miners need to diversify out of china to minimize risk, which is great for the network

ITT: FUD
sorry guys, the dips over. you missed it. shitposting isn't going to make another one.

This is just getting tiresome now. Are they banning exchanges or not? I'm in tether since Friday but I'm bored as fuck at this point.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-10/yuan-about-tumble-after-fridays-shocking-pboc-news-here-goldmans-take

central central bank had yuan devaluation planned for this week, hence the FUD last week so insiders could move to BTC to hedge ahead of time.

ban is just as fake as it was the last 15 times they pretend banned

I think they're banning it, but only if it's going to cause a crash. If we're not going play along and crash, well then maybe they just won't ban it after all.

again!?
oh well
F i suppose...

China no longer matters. They are irrelevent.

>f-fake news FUD the Chinese government just wants to accumulate.

Literal redditors lol. Seriously check r/bitcoin, you sound identical.

bitcoin back to sub$1000

So what are we supposed to believe that china banned bitcoin are you seriousy this much retarded

it would be good if they did ban bitcoin we could shake them out tay-tay style