Kyber Whitelist

Hello,
I'm currently looking to sell all 3 of my KYC'd Whitelist accounts because I need the money to invest more heavily on other ICOs.
All accounts were verified in a EU country by existing people. You will receive both the MEW wallet adress and Email credentials.

Email: christian.schmitzer1983(at)gmail(dot)com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XWgoJT1xPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Christian Schmitzer. OK.

will give you $30 USD 0.1 ether. All I got atm. Sent more fiat to exchange but takes 1-2 days in my country. Would you accept?

Yes, got any problem with my name?

no problem with name, just dont know how to protect myself from being scammed here.

hahahahaha.. this is hilarious. especially the part with the MEW wallet. hahahaha.. good laugh at the morning. this means the privat key will be also send to the retard who will fell for this? hahaha.

there is retard candidate #1

pro tip dude,
Dont use your real name when trying to scam people.

What's the problem with sending my MEW wallet private key? I specifically created a wallet for each of those accounts.

Not scamming, I will verify all accounts and even backup with other securities. Not sure why people are so negative here

I sent you an email.

Will buy for 50USD the first one
75USD the second one
and 100USD the third one

fuck off you greedy fuck

$500 for all three accounts, deal?

> greedy
> on Veeky Forums

Why the fuck would you buy three accounts other than to sell at least two of them forward? This means that you are a poorfag with no actual money to put towards the ICO, but simply want to flip them for a measly gain of about 200 buck. This is the combination of ultimate levels of poorfaggotry and jewfaggotry.

>Hi Loi,
>there is a scammer on Veeky Forums trying to sell his KYC approved accounts without giving out the private keys to the Ethereum Wallets. He gave out his name & e-mail address, maybe you can have a look into this? (Screenshot related)
>Thanks!

No I already have 5 approved accounts and just want more

I will fill them up to the cap

No way I'm selling this

-Requested IP from Veeky Forums
-Reported to Kyber for cross-reference (as they asked for the details)
-Christian Schmitz will soon find out how serious it can be to actively manipulating KYC regulations.

Have fun getting Strafrechtlich verfolgt faggot

Thank you for being a snitch but I'll be giving out the private keys to the Ethereum Wallets. Honestly why are people on here so jaded? It might have been a mistake to give out my private adress but I'm just looking to sell of the accounts quickly because I have work to do at the office and don't have time or patience for the whole spoofing stuff. Answering Emails to serious inquires. Sorry if it takes some time but as I already said - I'm at work

Instead of giving the private keys (which is dumb)

You can simply give the email address, the buyer change email address password and security

Then ask Kyber to change contribution address

>change contribution address

Not possible anymore
Also those accounts were reported, they are basically useless now.
Christian might actually get in trouble if the other user really reported it to the police. Stay away

This, I also reported it for the lols, stay away anons, these whitelists are cop bait now.

>schmitzer

youtube.com/watch?v=-XWgoJT1xPU

Top kek. Enjoy your time in prison OP you fucked up big time.
Everyone interested in buying: It is a serious offence to actively attemp circumvention of KYC measurements.