Will they ever go back up

will they ever go back up

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/551733753/lanyard-lizards-cryptocurrency-accepted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i got in at the ICO for $2, last i checked they were going for $3

i hope i can at least get a 2x flip out of this one

i bought at the absolute all time high

i know im supposed to hold these 21 lizards until 2020 but my hands are getting weak guys

I heard the Chinese were going to ban them.. is that t-true?

I bought mine off ebay and I think they're off the old beadchain BDL and not BDL2.... did i get scammed?

Is the Dev even active now days? I am getting nervous...

>falling for pajeetlizards
lmao

what happened to the lizardbro
is he still alive
I heard he got into car crash

Fud as usual.. cya at $100 faggot

That crash was fake news from WSJ. Dev is good, just not saying much, I think maybe working in something huge.

moving into that cryptobutton market I believe. LZD is pretty much finalised as a product last i read on the slack, still a strong long term hold and generally stays strong in bear markets.

It was an obvious PnD
How do you guys keep falling for it?

stilll excitedly waiting for my order to Australia. You did send it, right user?

Tx fees for EU /liz/bros are still ridiculously high. This needs a scaling solution.
Any off chain brokers around who want to order in bulk to the UK?

Dev here AMA

i missed your ICO. what exchange are you on again?

t. wannabe lizardmarine

Still on the way

Etsy exchange, crypto lizards, paired with all coins

Has the Chinese Government banned your operation?

i need a link, lizardev

Immune to both Chinese and American government, even if all crypto exchanges went offline it can still be traded, no deep web required either

etsy.com/listing/551733753/lanyard-lizards-cryptocurrency-accepted

Be sure to read the whitepaper

nice, just bought 100k (1)

This

Fuck Lizard blockers and $15 fees

I want affordable lizards in yurop

Haven't posted much because I try not to shill, I am indeed working on other crypto products, testing materials and waiting for resources to be shipped to me, sometimes from China which takes weeks. (China's at it again!!)

Pepe and Wojack magnets are up there now, still no cheaper worldwide shipping options, the dozen lizards listing would be your best bet, get 12 lizards and sell the ones you dont want either to irl people or other anons

you're literally the only Veeky Forums approved shill so have at it while we're all making money.

>tfw he paid for the insane postage cost

its the only thing thats stopping me from becoming a lizard bagholder

I know :(

Looked everywhere for a better deal but murica seems to hate small businesses, there is a subscription I could get for $45 a month that would only cut it in half and I don't sell enough to bother, an user from here was messaging me back and forth about taking 50 of them and drop shipping from Germany but he stopped replying, don't know what else to do

I actually thought of that as well (UK). But there is a very real risk I end up as lizard bagholder. Don't wanna go all in at their current ATH