.2 cents have been deposited into your account

take it easy on the carrots

first time i've ever been called a shill before. It actually stings a lil :(

>polcucks still mad

The IOTA shills will surely make me change my mind and buy buy buy

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

You act like a shill

You gain nothing by attacking IOTA

Youre either doing it for free, getting paid, or doing it for fun.

I'd respect you more if you did it just for the lulz XD, but I'm beginning to think you're actually deluded enough that you think you're preserving the future of white people by attacking IOTA.

Im doing it for the fun. It beats farming cloth all night on Elysium

IOTA is worthless because it is full of security holes and the devs are nuts

Any chance we can get a quick rundown on that?

biz told him so

Ayyyy Necro

>that reddit spacing
hello comrade david!

I don't think a dev has ever been THIS buttblasted before. It makes it all worth it.

lol how obvious of an outsider can you be faggot?

I'm doing for preserving white people.

their world is falling apart and they're going into meltdown, grab the popcorn Veeky Forums

Yo antifud coming soon

kronos > elysium

Elysium is opening a new TBC server soon for it's 2 vanilla servers. Kronos population is dwindling, although i did play on it and enjoy it at a time. Psyched for the TBC server though.

This is Veeky Forums's whales reverse woopdido to accumulate cheap IOTA

Whales left IOTA a long time ago mate.

I can post like this

I can psuedo-bait people

You are dumb and cant do this

XD for da lulsszz

Why is writing in readable paragraphs called "reddit spacing"

You do realise paragraphs were invented before reddit?

Those arent paragraphs they are sentences.

I dont support people who are emotionally unstable and make appeals to emotion against the demographic that holds stock in their own company. Prepare to be memed into the ground, (((David)))

to support (((IOTA))) with your shekels or bitcoin is like supporting open society foundation by that undead piece of shit
it all adds up, anons

I do it because Daveo is a dickbag...and it feels right.

You have to go back

Lol thanks for the photo, i saved that shit.

so like 3 or 4 retards made the dev butthurt? good works boys keep it up, you're changing the world

CHECKED. Take this to pol please- should be able buy in real cheap after the shitstorm dies down.

see

lol

We're just giving these idiots a free ad of their garbage. Stop beating the dead horse for the second time, OP.

they wrote their own hash function...

I do it for fun

Walton will give the final kick to snap iotas neck.

IOTA devs are literally the biggest fucking crybabies I have ever seen. I have no idea how they have managed to put together a team of such insufferable cockheads. Are they all German?

Lotta bizraelis gonna be crying after the 14th

but if there aren't space how will my eyeballs be able to read the words?

Ha he doesn't know pol was the reason trump won.

Mitigate the autism while out of your containment board, retard.

>mitigate
use your words like a big girl, rebecca.

Proud of your autism AND idiocy, I see. I'm truly using my time with the cream of the crop.
Well, do me a favor then and wipe yourself, shitstain.

But then, it won't mitigate that waste of bandwidth.

you're still not using that word properly. stop embarrassing yourself.

White genocide is not real you fucking tinfoil, KYS faggot. Hope you got rope on sale

Sold my IOTA during AMA. Stupid devs. SWT-level retarded.

Daily reminder that the only people scared of white genocide are cucks who have no self worth.

Why else would you be scared of such a boogeyman. If youre so superior you'd have nothing to worry about.

Hmm? Whats that faggots? You got nothing? Go tickle your omg and fuck your fleshlights you cuck faggots

How can I short Iota?

I'm not even white, it's just funny how much the dev sperged out and how hard iota bagholders try to defend him. How much have you lost on iota the past few days?

>bringing in infinite shitskins does nothing at all to population densities

Really fires the ol' neurons

bdb.no/bedriftsinfo/Iota_As/Roller

/pol/ are the new furries.

If Moot was still here, he would've deleted /pol/ because of what it became.

A larping feces throwing contest, that spawns new fecal throwing larpers.

/pol/ is like watching kiddies playing COD,
it's like watching furries argue which butt plug is superior. Then trying to defend their disgusting behaviour with every illogical fallacy.

I'm scared of it because once the whites are gone chimps will just turn on us Asians next, they'll never take responsibility for their own choices.

>Are they all German?
Most are, I'm not even memeing. What is wrong with you white people? Why do you do this to yourselves?

You guys really believe that the iota is posting on biz?

>-t. Muhamed

You believe the tulipcoin merchants weren't raised in the chans?

hope not, he told us he doesn't care what us internet forum posters think or do

Yes, only /pol/ has a problem with filling Europe with Islamic Africans and Arabs. Love wins, right fellow white? Behead those who insult Iota!

IOTA will prevail

IOTA is great

IOTA is our new dinar

>Germans
>white
user, I ...

>there are people unironically putting their money behind this turbo-triggered girly man

If pol are the new furries why are you complaining about furries on Furaffinity

*Disclaimer: This is not a shill thread*

The Facts:
>Ethereum Backed / Vitalik support
>Confirmed payments made at Mcdonalds in Thailand
>Confirmed work/aid to Tha Government
>Plasma release (1Bil transcations/per sec)
Then
>Apple rumors
(This could damn well be a lie. However, to think that Omise, an established company from startup would risk their image or loyalty from supporters/investors by creating false hype as big as this, well, thats absolutely ignorant.
Dont rule out that Omise is not the lead in Facepay, but just advising/lending tech. Either way, The relationship with Apple is the pay off. Not Face Pay itself.

Price Prediction:
$15 (31%) by end of month
$25-$45 by Xmas

Price if Apple rumors are true:
$100 by end of month
$135 by Xmas

Buy a little, or by a lot, Its up to you. Just dont miss the beginning of the future in digital payments

-Anonymous

IOTA is crashing hard holy shit

>devs support the importation of niggers
>devs programs their own hashing functions with no further testing

Holy shit this thing is going to 0

In the name of Allah it will be true

>Xmas
get out of here goy, this is a kosher thread.

How many Iota for wives like these?

Too old. I give you 1 bitbean.

Dev put up a bunch of huge walls to attempt to keep the price stable top kek

Yeah it's been sitting stagnant for a day. But from the bits that I've seen this scamcoin was manipulated from the beginning anyway (the marketcap is 10x bigger than it should be or whatever).

It's just another shitcoin based on promises that will never be delivered. That's without the rapefugee thing spergout.

Found the nigger/nigger lover. It is going to be a long 8 years for you, my friend.

The modern day german is a most likely a offspring from the betas that were too afraid to fight for the Wehrmacht. All the real German men got slaughtered by the Russians, Americans, & British.

Germans are a nu-male race nowadays, the men are all homosexuals and the woman are all nigger cock craving whores.

>a basement dwelling burger acts concerned about European immigration problems

Nigger, are you on here for making money (or finding ways to do so) or making a political statement?
Why do you fucking retarted burgerposters even care about about some random mudshits going around Europe and killing a few people from time to time?

I don't care if niggers or muslims somehow get their own city in Turkey instead of settlements/camps if THATS GONNA MAKE THE PRICE GO UP.
What I see is the price is now pretty low and the technology is interesting to say the least. I agree that the developers are a bunch of retards that don't know how to interact with their community, but the marketing is spot on and if a bulshit enthusiasm towards helping immigrants is the thing will make increase the price (more likely than not since normies are a majority) I DON-T CARE - I WILL HOP ON THE FUCKING TRAIN AND MAKE SOME MONEY AND DUMP WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT.
t. european

Welp, I can only agree.

what is the point of being rich, if there is no more Aryan godess available.

Europe should and needs to be white. There is already too many niggers in Africa, too many crazy sandniggers and too many shitskins pajeets in India

Protip, if you can't get muh Aryan goddess now you'll never be able to
Its not the Muslims fault yoire an ugly autistic pencil dick loser who cant get none.

thats what happens when you have /pol/ no coiners invade Veeky Forums

>the real truth is IOTA is going to the moon because it's huge foundations and corps investing in it

Aren't you guys tired of this shit yet? This is starting to remind me of console wars.

i usually don't reply to shitty bait but w/e

yes, majority of people that are concerned about white "genocide" are not the academic elite but working class people

well why is that?
there is enough competition for low paying jobs as it is and it's only natural that you will find resistance from those people if you want to flood your country with equally bad educated people competing for the same jobs

before you go on and lament how easy it is to educate your self further and to persue a carrier with a higher pay
consider one thing, there are people that are caped out as a plumber they will never be a doctor or rocket scientist

i would rather ask the question why you're so eager to replace the weak portion of your society with people from a diffrent culture that are opposed to your way of life and thinking

>tfw no child bride

You type like a haiku

You will be lauded as a faggot for this

You either like being outed on anonymous image boards or you need SOME attention.

I'll never respect you lol

These thread are making my day. Just came back after a week to see this.

Iota butthurt is so real.

Still holding mine though.

The butthurt makes me want to sell though. How can the dev team be so childish.

>/pol/ are the new furries.
No Veeky Forums is the new reddit. I was here before it was populated by you shitheads. You guys are just buttmad because you can't screencap threads to talk about on reddit with racist content included.
Niggers.

It's not even Veeky Forums, just IOTA Slack nutlickers who are both emotionally and financially invested in this rapecoin.

How the fuck is IOTA so fucking volatile?

Coin owners pumped 10 cents to offset FUD

It went up 18% in five hours. What the fuck.