How likely am i to get into the crowdsale? i applied pretty early

how likely am i to get into the crowdsale? i applied pretty early

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlinknetwork.slack.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&t=830s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not happening

Pretty easy once they refund all the presale pools due to biztards fucking it up.

what specifically? the crowdsale or my participation in it

There's a good chance people will be running bots to snatch up what they can. The faith in this project is immense.

is should be its going to make a lot of people rich.

ill be pissed if im only allowed to put a small amount in i wanted to buy $5k's worth

Pre ICO Token sale here, sent 5 eth , moon mission to Andromeda?, hopefully I actually make it this time...

see you in the outer rim brother

For those unaware of what a whitelist implies let me elaborate. Each individual applies and their respective email adress is added on record. On the day of the crowdsale the total cap of 32 million will be equally split among participants that signed up, similar to Kyber and ZRX, CVC ect.

Don't bother with the bots, won't do much.

God I hope so, after all this china fud shit, entire portfolio in the toilet... Chainlink hopefully the saving grace.

SWIFT will be releasing their Phase two PoC with Chain Link at the upcoming SIBOS conference.

(A conference you want to be paying attention to.)

That and Director of Engineering for Facebook is an active advisor.

>Pic very related

Oh nice logic. Nearly flawless. Just be sure you subcried vor the Whitelist with at least 20mails otherwise the 1000mails Boys will lower your individual Cap drastically

I have made 10 emails just in case, you know, imagine only having a limit of 2 ETH

Good call. Got 30. Just to be sure this will go smooth.

i applied with 20 lmao... they dont record IP addreses right goys...?

also can i send ETH to them all from the same MEW wallet?

You forgot two 0s on the picture.

Hope you 20-30 account hoarding fucks get banned from the ICO.

stay mad my bitter friend!

Nope better use different adresses just to be safe, don't wanna risk losing the last ticket to the moon.

VPN? Good Luck to you.
Hope you will get Happy with your 1ETH Cap. Stay poor fag

did you use a VPN for all 30?

Every 3rd a different vpn. Just to be sure. Dont wanna miss Out in this Safe gains.

I used one for all 10 of mine, and I already got my 10 MEW addresses all good to go.

I need at least 50 ETH worth of LINK,

so you have to send from a different address for each one? thanks for letting me know

sheit would i still have time to get in if i create a few different ones with VPN's? will be so butthurt if i cant get ateast $5k of this shit

Well they have not closed whitelist so I can only guess they are still accepting applicants, which seems to me the list is going to be HUGE.

But still give it a go, it's worth the effort when you think about the upside for LINK.

You faggots registrating with 20 emails will be the actual reason for lower caps...

Sorry bro but I think it's still better than just one email. Enjoy your 2 ETH limit.

i personally dont suspect they are inspecting the ip addresses of each applicant they are overstretched as it is

implying Veeky Forums fags are the problem and not rich fags who will employ thousands of bots

they should have done a proper whitelist with passports. only fair way to do it imo

32 million? dont you mean 16 million after the pre sale lmao?

The cap per mail will be like 0,5 ETH, with that mail spaming, but whatever, FOMO

Yes sorry I stand corrected.

Indeed, make as many accounts as you can anons.

>mfw i miss this record breaking feat in hot air ballon aviation

Embrace the hot air brother, we will tell our kids how we went from rags to riches while posting green frogs on an anime forum.

got 300 ETH in pre-sale + 50 more planned. Will i do it?

absolute mad man. you'll never work again(assuming not larping)

Unironically multiple lambos senpai, I am envious.

bancor 2

Not even close new friend.

Will 12,000USD worth of this make me a million?

No because the individual cap will be smaller than your weekly salary.

Create 10 - 20 emails, fuck the system user.

Too late user, white list is closed.

RIP. We did it boys, good luck to who ever got in.

Yeah I would say it's enough, you just need 83x which is realistic within a 1-2 year time frame

user it still seems to work, or did you hear news from the slack? Cheers.

where do i access the slack cant find it on the site

chainlinknetwork.slack.com/

Rory in Slack has confirmed whitelist is still open, continue making many emails everyone!!!

can i still get in, and where?

Apologies, Rory says whitelist still open

I will hustle 50 more Mails out, just to be sure.

smartcontract.com/link

Is a white list, you sign up and you will be emailed come time of the crowdsale.

Each applicant is given a allocation proportionate to the amount of registrants. No official source can confirm if KYC is required, so it leads us to the general sentiment that the individual allocation will be very small.

KYC is no option anymore. Takes way too long to go through the whole varify process.

Will you get a higher cap if you check this box:
>"Are you interested in, and able to run a ChainLink Node in 2018?"
?

No it is just to gauge interest. Your cap is all predetermined based of the number of registrants.

Do you have to be in the US or can us britfags get in on this as well?

So I submitted my email for Links ico but haven't received anything what should I expect?

Then you have failed the 3 question test. It's kinda hard. You have answered the first question with a yes? Otherwise your IP will be blocked and you wont recieve an email.

Am I correct in answering "no" to whether you're a US citizen?

Only if you actually want to drive lambo's in this lifetime, user.

>tfw wouldnt have to deal with this bullshit if some fuckhead didnt dump 150 eth into anime anons presale chainlink link just after it was posted here and on the discord

Same here f@m, I answered no to the US citizenship. Did I fuck up?

Im the man that put in 0.5 eth to push it over 10 percent, ask me anything

i dont need to ask you anything, just to thank you for your service. you are doing gods work

last time i saw it the link was at 306 eth. didnt realise it went that high

Sry guys. The 2nd question was one of the trickey ones. Neither Yes nor No were right. You had to reload the Page with F5 and then you would have passed the test. IP blocked now. Sry.

seriously $5k in this and than wait a few years. its fucking happening

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&t=830s

If these guys solve the oracle problem then yeah, we'll be in immense riches, if not, still a good flip.

Nigga I don't know if this will be the oracle solution but SWIFT thinks it might be a real candidate for use in 11000 banks. Working prototype nigga.

its worth the risk. would rather loose every cent than look back in 10 years and think

>i should have listened

Haven't seen this autism in a long time.

Sry, My supply of pills run out today. Now my autism lvl is unstoppable.

Why I threw 35k on Trump winning the election.

35k? Jesus. And i thought i went balls deep with 5k.

Estimated cap per person?

Fucking dipshits regurgitating what some random dude says on every ChainLink thread.

Hey dipshit there is no fucking flawless algorithm or program. You think your fucking computer or smart phone is flawless? Are you a fucking dipshit?

To expect a perfect piece of software without any flaw is on some other level of retarded shit.

Settle down mate not here to FUD.