Enigma

So what are we projecting? Crowd sale starting in 3h.

Was going to buy into this but not after the week they've had.

it's still a buy in my books, will sell out in within 24h

These cunts got hacked and they have the fucking cheek to ask investors for money. Absolute state of it.

Didn't they change their cap? They can fuck right off mate.

Still going to be big, a lot of ICO's don't run smoothly.

Smart money is still invested.

y the fact that they expanded their cap, actually mean good thing, i dont have a lot of experience in ICO but this is very rare for a company to do that, and they wouldnt do that unless they expect an uncomon hype and big investment.

i mean i hope, i have my first 4 eth going on the ico

But is it still not a solid project?

Don't listen to all these faggots, they are FUD-ing so they can get more action on the ICO

Saying they got hacked is not FUD its a fact. Many people lost a lot of money. Its not even confirmed if the hack wasnt done by themselves. It either a scam or utter incompetence. Stay away.

they are getting refunded 100%.

I'm expecting mass disappointment

In tokens or eth? If in tokens whats the point if they are worthless? If in eth then they will be taking that eth from other investors. Fuck that shit.

Only got in the Tier 2 whitelist so ill be putting in 16 eth.

Worst case 3x

in eth, I just read it in their slack, they are working togeter with mew or something.

They're refunding them in eth I believe, very generous as only an idiot blinded by greed would fall for such an obvious scam.

If you've been in crypto longer than a month you'd know better than to be scammed so easily.

Top kek. So the latest crowdsale is basically to raise funds to all the people they previously scammed. You cant make this shit up.

I'm conflicted on how much to put into this ico. I could get close to the cap, but then I won't have spare funds to invest in anything else for a while. The tokens won't be given out right away either.

I wouldn't trust this to moon, there will be a massive dump when coins become available as everyone is pissed about their money grab.

You better off waiting till it hits etherdelta and buying for below or close to ICO price.

Isn't this the company where the main dev fucked off to another company like 1 week ago?

i hope you do well but in consideration i dont think this token is necessary for were we are in the cryptosphere and i certainly dont believe such a high starting cap is necessary. definitely a long term hold if your buying in on ground floor