I feel so bad for Persians who are under the yoke of a foreign Arab religion...

>I feel so bad for Persians who are under the yoke of a foreign Arab religion. Aryan sacred fire and Western democracy will one day triumph together against this slavery. Tehran was amazingly liberal in the 70s and it's all rooted in their ancient culture that got ruined by those fucking bastard Mongols and Arabs.

Amen brother! Islam and the mullahs will pay for what they have done in the name of Cyrus the Great, King of Kings!

(F)ersian delusion
You're cucks ruled by your Arab and Turkic overlords

Even then the Persians took this primitive and barbaric religion and made it their own. We will never be cucked by arabs, everything good coming out of "the golden age of islam" is literally Persian inventions. Arabs never did shit!

Nice VPN proxy.

I think being conquered by the Arabs is a blessing in disguise for them. If they had not Christianity would most probably have over taken Zoroastrianism, and today they would be a mirror image of the west with its bland consumerist culture.

Instead now they are the only country with an overwhelming Shia tradition, this helps them better preserve their Persian identity

>implying M. E., Ethiopian, and Coptic Christians today are a bland consumerist culture

They already separated before the Arabs

>It has nothing to do with the 40 million Iranians not being affected language wise or racially by a few thousands of Arabs
Dumb.

>Western democracy
I like the Aryan fire, especially during Sassanian times, but fuck Western "democracy".

>Tehran was amazingly liberal
You're such a fucking cuck and make me disappointed in being Iranian. I hate people like you so much. You are just as bad as the Islamists but in a different way.

The original post was sarcastic you dumb nigger

>having a stake in your country's politics sucks
>not being told by the clergy or the state what you can do or wear is bad
You're literally a cuck. Literally. Everything you said in your post tells me that you want a strong hand to guide both you and society.

A real man thinks for himself, and works to better the world around him, not just going >muh degunurucy because he dislikes something

everyone knows persian culture>muslim culture.

shah iran today would have been full of immigrants like it would have been another new york and california

Stop samefagging.

>If they had not Christianity would most probably have over taken Zoroastrianism, and today they would be a mirror image of the west with its bland consumerist culture.

considering if persians adopted christianity it would be syriac christianity i dont think there would be any similarities at all

>the golden age of islam" is literally Persian inventions
And Greek and Poojeet.

They would've likely become Nestorian Christian, which would be unique.

There were, before Tamerlane.

/pol/ called, they want their thread back

The point is, Arabs have never and will never be able to do anything themselves. Everything have or had is the result of external variables and influences. Anything they touch turns to shit.

When their beloved Oil Money runs out they will all have to resort to the desserts and feed off of lizards.

>everything good coming out of "the golden age of islam" is literally Persian inventions

Persians are literally Arabs

Tfw you will never restore Zoroastrianism, restoring Persia to its former glory

It either would've been Syriac or Nestorian.

Nestorians are Syriac. You might be mixing up Syriac/Syrian with Syrian Orthodox. Both Churches are traditionally 'Syriac'.

The remaining 'Nestorians' there since Tamerlane but slowly being diminished are in the northwest of Iran. They're not Persians but Assyrians, but they might resemble what a hypothetical Christian Persia would be like.

>I'm literally retarded

>that you want a strong hand to guide both you and society.
That is historically what made Persia strong, yes.

>Fersian culture

I'm getting tired of this Turk meme. Persians have retained their pre-Islamic culture better than Europeans. When Europeans were Christianized, their entire pagan traditions were displaced, with some elements being assimilated into Christianity. However, a Zoroastrian minority still persists in Yazd, Iran, and they retain traditions dating to Sassanid era. Moreover, the Zoroastrian poetic epic, Shahnameh, somewhat accurately records Sassanid kingly legacy and their customs in the third portion, so Persians never really lost their Sassanid roots.

>Write an epic out of butthurt

The trick is to stop feeding the God damn trolls so much. The whole point of this is that they're trying to get a kick out of you. It doesn't matter how many pics of vases or PCA graphs you post -- they don't give a shit.

don't tell him what to do bitch ass cracKKKer

We prefer the term honkey.

honkey, cracKKKer, wh*Te aint matter my nigga, they all mean the same shit