I loaded up on IOTA

Why did i load up on iota?

Simple. Theyre pro-white genocide

Pro-islam

Pro-refugee

Etc.

Great news, the jews are all invested and will carry this coin to the top. Lmao at coping white cucks who think theyre doing damage to this coin. Your countries are already taken over you morons, muslims run the show, along with jews. Fkn lol at thinking you fighting some cryptocurrency thats pro islam just like your young white women who all want to be dicked down by alpha muslim chads is going to change anything.

Just like the iota dev said, you are all nothing but forum dwellers LOL. The ummah grows stronger on you peasants, stay on forums, muslims have already taken your women, countries, wealth, history, food, and water.

feels good to be brown

Always follow the Jews. Remember how much money we made on ripple?

THIS. Lmao at listening to white autistic cucks on biz that are scared of muzzies and jews irl

I don't know if I should be thanking biz or the weekend dip for the cheap IOTA but you faggots have definitely helped.

ALLAHU AKBAR BROTHER

True. The world will be so much better with out white people. We can go back to hunting with sharp sticks and living in mudshacks.

Loaded up... spent this weeks welfare check on the refugee coin did we?
>staypoor

INSHALLAH BROTHER

I know a guy who worked with this Dave.
He told me that David is a bigger fagot and that he likes to stick his finger in his ass and smell it hidden.
I don't know if it's true.
He told me Dave asked to suck his cock.

>/pol/ is now reverse shit posting just so they can go even harder

kek

أعطني كل ذرة الخاص بك الآن. الله أكبر. الحمد المطورين يوتا. إنهم يعطوننا المال لجهادنا ضد حضارتك الضعيفة. أعطني الآن أو نأتي لاغتصاب نساءكم. سنأتي سلالة لهم ومنحهم بذور الله. كنت ضعيفة الأوروبيين مثير للشفقة !!! أضحك في وجهك.

الله أكبر! الله أكبر! الله أكبر!

Give me all your Iota now. God is Great. Praise Iota developers. They give us money for our Jihad against your weak civilization. Give it to me now or we come to rape your women. We will come breed them and give them the seed of God. You weak anre pathetic Europeans!!! I laugh in your face.

ALLAH AKBAR! ALLAH AKBAR! ALLAH AKBAR!

You can't shill pro-islam and pro-jew at the same time. With that said, I think if IOTA was more honest about being pro-islam they could have a good shot at capturing the huge 1b+ muslim demographic.

bag em and tag em. mark of the beast welfare class worth trillions and trillions.
get in on it

You realie Jews and Muslims work together against Christians right

Saudi and Israel both fleece us

Jews and Muslims hate each other.

- IOTA to be an internet of things coin
- Bombs soon to become IOT devices
- Terrorism goes through renaissance with new more secure and ultra efficient IOTA enabled terror attacks
- IOTA moons with increased demand
- USD value fails rapidly as the government cannot deal with the situation
- Others start buying IOTA out of FOMO
- Government invests all money into IOTA as a last ditch effort to combat terrorism by making IOTA prohibitively expensive and thus ineffective
- Biggest moon event in history
- The tactic succeeds, terrorism is ended.
- IOTA holders are now the richest people in the world.

How's it feel to know that the western armies can basically kill entire towns of your mudslime people in the same manner of black on black violence? No one cares

Man just came home after nutting deep inside this petite white bitch. Mfw shes going to buy me a present for my birthday and i dont even know her name lmao.

Going to sell that shit and boy more Iota

>retards think they will be allowed to live because they were nice to refugees
If you can't recite the quaran, your head will be cut off. It's as simple as that. Go ahead and acceleate the takeover, but if you think any of the shit you do right now will be tolerated, you are just a useful idiot. 99.9% of the people pushing for muslim immigration would be executed their first week living in a muslim country. Holy fuck, the muslims are gonna have a machete party on college campuses. The massacres will be legendary.

They only pretend to, Saudi Arabia and Israel are in very close cooperation.

Political reasons have nothing to do with why this coins price is tanking.

Jews and Muslims hate each other but the Jews can't talk shit about them because it makes them look like hypocrites for persecuting someone for their religion. This has ironically put them in a corner.

IOTA - Islamic offering of Takbir and Al-Qaeda