I really think GNT (Golem) is the next coin to multiply in value by 50 or even 100 by the end of the year and has the...

I really think GNT (Golem) is the next coin to multiply in value by 50 or even 100 by the end of the year and has the potential to multiply by 1,000-10,000 within the next couple of years which makes it the best investment opportunity. Here is why:

For those of you that don't know what GNT (Golem) is, it is basically focusing on building a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access for rendering projects (Can be adopted by Universal, Pixar, Disney) and in future development phases Golem will be working on protein synthesis and DNA folding (Can be used by the biggest pharmaceutical companies to develop new medicine). As the devs call it; this is the airbnb of computing power.

Now why do I see this as a very promising investment opportunity?

There will only be 1,000,000,000 GNT in circulation and the current token price is around 4 cents. (Was 1 cent during crowd-sale a couple of months ago)

Unlike most cryptocurrencies out there, GNT actually has a good use and has the highest change for wide adoption.

If you read the following article: venturebeat.com/2013/04/24/the-making-of-pixars-latest-technological-marvel-monsters-university/

You will see that Pixar's "Monster Inc." required 100 million CPU hours to render the film in its final form and that took them a few years to fully render.

With that in mind, GNT has the potential to grow to a multi-billion dollar capacity very soon.

Currently the GNT cap is $36Million, and each token is worth $0.04
Assuming GNT growing to a cap of $1Billion, then each token price will be worth $1.24
At a $10Billion cap, each token will be $12.4

These are just my 2 cents.

Am I trying to pump GNT? Hell no!
Am I holding GNT? Hell yes!

Good luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mircea.moca/the-essence-of-the-rlc-token-f35229dc8da0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got rekt by the OMG + GNT hype train? Heavy bags.

No fuck you. These cucks dont even know how to operate a YouTube livestream and have a disdain for their investors. There are alternative projects that'll do better.

Never forget. You obviously weren't there, OP.

I own some GNT and it is worth 29 cents??? Typo or am I blind?

>software engineer here
>want to use golem to process my big data
>ask the boss
>create a coinbase account
>buy ethereum
>transfer ethereeum to bittriex and convert for GNT
>FUD by China. Banning Bitcoin for the 20th time.
>GNT loses 30% value

scenario two.
> boss hand me a credit card to use AWS.

I hold some GNT in my longterm portfolio. I like the idea of it, but lol @ that livestream, thank god memories are short in the cryptoworld.

Never Forget.

Compare gnt and sonm, in both project and marketcap. sonm still early in development but rapidly pushing out updates and communicating constantly. If you're looking to moon you should look for the underdog with the potential to cause an upset, just sayin.

The absolute scenes!

golem marketcap is already 236millions
your bags are heavy dude
I fucked out of golem after the conference crash with a 25% profit, not going to touch it again except for speculation

Or you could buy GRC, which already has had a working product for years, lol

Sounds like a pretty good Technology if you ask me. They just have a tendency towards Autistic Techno Speak...

Americans are just clearly better at Business.

>Currently the GNT cap is $36Million, and each token is worth $0.04

GNT is currently priced at 7,000 SAT or ~$.30 for people who price in fiat.

>investing in lgbtgolem

SONM and XEL are though competitors. Especially Sonm which has a working product and doesn't even market.

You're forgetting RLC (iex.ec). Out of the three I'd say that RLC has the biggest potential, since they have 4 STEM PhDs/post-docs. The two founders did their PhD research in distributed computing and grid networks. However, they're so autistic that the marketing for RLC is virtually non-existent.
It's on sale now so get it while it's hot.
medium.com/@mircea.moca/the-essence-of-the-rlc-token-f35229dc8da0

>SONM
I assume that initial spike was ICO offering but how is the market cap increasing at a massive scale compared to BTC and USD values?

>Am I trying to pump GNT? Hell no!
>Am I holding GNT? Hell yes!
ehehehehhhee

Please stop

Just let it die

Sonm is already doing the idea better famalam

post video of it working

Thought this too; But then I realized that super-computing power always get cheaper. Hard drive space always gets cheaper. Theres too many coins in circulation. Technological resources always get cheap. Its all worthless tokens. Good luck.