Enigma

Are you fucking kidding me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PyVxwouQWTQ
sale.enigma.co/thank-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am still in line and have ceiling of 7-15 eth, unfortunatelly i can contribute only 2, so will post the address. Stay tuned.

I managed to get in and am currently number 6729 in queue =(

we ran out of digital fake things to make and sell you!

in case you don't believe

>even their whitelist doesnt work

Who cares? You shouldn't buy this and nobody should. They've proven how competent they aren't.

Your ETH is better spent elsewhere.

Website crashed right when it satrted for me. wasnt availible till now and the I see this. Cmooon

Noped out. Fuck this

btw it aint over

the fucking retards are filling in the Amounts funded Manualy

so they legit Filled in 55k BTC instead of ETH and it triggered the system to think it was finished

I was planning on putting some eth in this for a quick flip, thats all.. whatever. Hopefully kyber will run smoothly for me at least

For anyone buying

>Enjoy ur tokens being locked for 1 month

I don't mind throwing in 1 ETH, still 7000 people in front of me

That's how ICOs usually work?

Anyone want to buy my spot?

>they're going to check thousands of people's documentation

Unlikely.

How do you even get to this screen? Did you get an e-mail already?

No. For chainlink, they'll be released when the sale is over.

You had to sign up for it, if you got a spot it comes up on the site

enter your email in their site or just wait

Kek. ETH is clogged as fuck right now, transactions taking forever to get a single confirmation.

It doesn't matter. I'll just buy after exchange dump or miss the rocket. Not worth it.

What the fuck is this shit.. I just got the "Thank you for your participation" thing NOW. Even tho I missed this thing judging by the picture I posted. Enigma seems fucked. Not sure if I want to throw my eth at it

Should I bother with it? I still have the whitelist place ...

btw, since you obviously didn't watch the video they posted, you can only contribute from one wallet address
youtu.be/PyVxwouQWTQ

i threw in a few eth for this ico

Whelp I sent my ETH late, 23 minutes ago, from coinbase to my wallet, to then send it to the engima address. No confirmations yet. My turn isn't ready in the queue yet and I assume those who turn is ready are also having the same issue of no confirmations, so that means the queue will probably take forever and the ETH will be in my wallet ready to send by the time my turn slowly rolls up.

where ae you in the queue? are you accessing through the crowd sale or whitelist?

The waitlist. And I can't tell where I'm queued because I exited out of the queue screen and they've disabled the "contribute" button, so I don't think I can get back into that window.

where were you before quitting?

you might have fucked up, you get an email when it's your turn in the queue with link to their website and then give you a unique address just for you to send your eth/btc to.

How long will my spot even be available? I don't have time to spend 4 hours sitting in front of this screen waiting man.. Like when I'm in the queue, how long can I wait till my spot is offered to someone else?

Lol, I almost immediately exited out. I was like 9954 and going up (probably whitelisters entering the queue, bumping me up higher). That was 54 minutes ago.

i think 7pm germoney time, then the crowdsale ffa begins. im not sure how they handling that though

That sucks, OP, but I think I can help you, just listen very closely.
Your sentence was a question, so requires a question mark at the end. It looks like this --->?
You now have a little more knowledge, and knowledge is power.
Pay it forward, brah.

I'll give you .5 eth for it

How the fuck do you guys get that queue number?

Last email I received was "1 hour until sale starts".
I went to "token.enigma.co" and there's nothing on it regarding my spot.

You're welcome, fags. First come first serve basis, what's over the cap will be refunded i guess.

you missed it

0x84e304045Aa2289A5A999E9b55D9205a457e1892

Oh, user.. you were supposed to go the token sale website 1 hr 16 minutes ago and hit the "contribute" button to sign up for the queue. That button is no longer there.

>being that dense

sale.enigma.co/thank-you

I have a whitelist spot but after the other big hyped ICO's not doing so well like Bancor, and the fact that they fucked shit up so badly, I'm gonna throw like 0.1 BTC into this and call it a day.

Oh well, probably better I saved that $3600 for ChainLink anyway.

Can we split?

Scamming pajeet, fuck off.

Cant. Anyone who tells you otherwise is scamming you. This is not a pooled ico like chainlink

just wait for Ethbet later this week lmao

I'm currently 1 in my queue, but nothing is happening...
Weird...

I Have been 1 for about 15 minutes. Might just say fuck it.

It actually works same as for chainlink, but you can be a little bitch and buy on ED if you don't have a spot yourself.

you do realize its only whitelist people right now

No, I missed that, running on 2 hours of sleep over the last 3 days.

>1 hour and 30 minutes without a single confirmation

>Q: How ENG going to moon if it iS NOT listed on proper exchanges?

>Risks Associated with Markets for the ENG Token

>The ENG Token is intended to be used solely on the Enigma Network, and the Company will not support or otherwise facilitate any secondary trading or external valuation of the Enigma Token. This restricts the contemplated avenues for using the Enigma Token to obtain services or access the Enigma Network, and could therefore create illiquidity risk with respect to any ENG Tokens you hold.

Ummm, what the fuck is this?

don't they always say this?
it'll be on etherdelta regardless

I think I will back down to 1 ETH, seems not the token that will be able to moon properly

More like liqui...

just to cover their ass from SEC. loophole by calling it a utility token.

Email me

[email protected]

Gonna email your mother, faget.

It has started again.

WTF?
I'm cue no. 30000 ... LoL?
And we have $40 mil already

Probably good bye...

>Be registered for the whitelist waitlist
>Have to register again
>11k in queue

what a fucking meme, fuck these jews

haha you fuckers missed the rocket to lambo land! see you in 4 weeks when this shit hits pluto on the exchanges!

It's alright, bros.There will be more ICOs. If it makes you feel any better, they are, in fact, retarded jews.

jesus christ enigma sold out fast even with all the fucking FUD

of course it fucking did, no such thing as bad publicity.

If anyone wants my spot I'll give it for 0.3 eth

i'll sell my spot for .25 eth

Will be too late for anything...

>10k in queue

Oh my sweet dear user.. you aren't gonna make it.

Im on the decentraland and red pulse whitelists, if anyones interested

Those on the waitlist and those registered for the main sale will receive access to the Sale System at 16:00 UTC (9 AM PST, 12 PM ET) September 11.

Your contribution will be capped at $3,600 (0.85905 BTC or 12.246 ETH)

>Thank you for participation! Enigma token sale successfully closed!

But im still in queue :(

Bummer. Sold out.

>people disappointed they couldn't give their money to these incompetent hacks

You missed 0.0009 in gains user.