Would the cp win if Italy joined them and the Zimmerman telegram was never sent?

Would the cp win if Italy joined them and the Zimmerman telegram was never sent?

Why do you ask this every fucking week?

What if Norway and Finland joined the central powers?

Why would they?

CP would have won if America refused to honor the blockade of Germany and started a quasi naval war with England instead.

Finland was still a part of Russia during WWI

the Central powers also could have won if they had fucking nukes
What If threads belong in

What possible benefit would they bring?

Italy DID join the cp, fat lot of good it did. Zimmerman telegram, at best, would have resulted in Mexico being annexed. Thee was zero chance of Mexico beating or even seriously threatening the US.

>cp

What the fuck am I reading?

Seems very straightforward to me. What don't you get?

What makes you think that Italy joined the cp?

Italy did not fight with the Central powers in WWI.

Italy did nothing for a year and then attacked the Central Powers

I firmly believe that the Zimmerman telegram was a false flag or otherwise sent by an interested non-german party. US Gov. makes it look like they are being threatened by Germany, this justifying in the eyes of the public an invasion of Europe to make sure France didn't fall and that all the loans the US gave the Entente would be able to be paid off, as all the money would be gone of Germany won.

Then again, maybe the Lusitania was enough

>GERMANY DINDU NUFFIN DEY WAZ GUD BOYS
pathetic.

>I firmly believe that the Zimmerman telegram was a false flag or otherwise

Many people in 1917 also believed this, however all room for doubt was removed when Zimmerman publicly admitted that the telegram was genuine.

You do realize that the telegram was intercepted by the UK right?

Why did he?

Straw man much?

I dont mean to defend Germany, i just find it odd that anyone would think Mexico capable of fighting the US, they would have undoubtedly turned down the offer.

The Zimmerman telegram seems to me like maybe there's some sneaky politicking and scheming going in behind the scenes, although as another user said, I forgot that it was the UK who intercepted it anyways.

To be fair: it's in line with Imperial German policies. They also funded and armed uprisings in Ireland, Ukraine and Poland, they conspired with the Ottoman Sultan to have him call a Holy War against the colonial powers and thus play the card of Islam and their biggest coup was mobilising Lenin and funding his revolution.