Do you think the Axis could've won if Germany made an effort to leave Britain/France out of the war...

Do you think the Axis could've won if Germany made an effort to leave Britain/France out of the war, and left Eastern Europe alone? Thanks

no

How exactly would they have convinced France and Britbongistan to not intervene on Poland's behalf?

In this scenario is Hitler an anaconda or a person?

Hitler never wanted war with the West, but after he proved himself a liar with the Treaty of Munich, war with the west was inevitable, and it was a war Hitler could not win. Had he not been a liar, and had avoided war with the west, he could probably have beaten the USSR. Luckily, he was as dishonest as he was incompetent and drug-addled.

Germans should have just kept these borders. Aesthetic as fuck.

Remove Czechia and you have the best borders

>literally a blob
>aesthetic as fuck

>Do you think the Axis could've won if Germany made an effort to leave Britain/France out of the war, and left Eastern Europe alone?

Am I reading this right? It sounds like in this scenario there wouldn't have been a war to win.

Hitler never wanted war with UK. But he was for kicking France ass.

It would have just been Germany and the Soviet Union beating up the Eastern European countries.

>and left Eastern Europe alone

I mean unless I'm mistaken it wouldn't even be that. It sounds like in OP's scenario hitler basically doesn't do anything.

Oh my bad, yeah, so there wouldn't be anything to "win".

Maybe

> if Germany made an effort to leave Britain/France out of the war
They only needed to keep Britain out of the war, the French were collaboration monkeys.
This meme of the free french being relevant needs to die

this, minus heartland Czechia and with Alsace-Lorraine and Danzig added.

>Danzig added.
Go fuck yourself.

>leave out Eastern Europe
>and Western Europe

Yes I think Axis could've won if they didn't declare war on anyone

Triggered.

Germany would have won the war if they didn’t fight the war.

>Could the Axis have won WWII if they didn't start it in the first place