Ark MOON

Ledger Nano S now directly compatible with the ARK desktop wallet

cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/11/ledger-nano-s-now-directly-compatible-ark-desktop-wallet/amp/

MOON NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@biz_classic/voting-period-for-upcoming-changes-25ace99890ac
classicdelegate.biz/proposals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>up 300% this month
>MOON NOW
You are fucking retarded. ARK has a lot of potential and I'm not selling below 1b marketcap but you are delusional if you think it hasn't already mooned short-term.

I bought 6. I'm up over 400%

Wish id sold all my ducking dgb and bought in to this fully.

I have nearly 4k ark. Should I buy the nano s?

Do you want a nano s? As ARK is all stored on the blockchain instead of in a local wallet.dat the nano doesn't make it any more secure.

> implying other coins store in the wallet.dat kek

I issue you a challenge:
Buy any QT wallet coin
Delete wallet.dat
Recover coins

listen you normie,
you wont find any coins in the wallet.dat but you will find the PRIVATE KEY to your coins inside the blockchain...geez

>semantics
Truly the weakest form of debate.

Your wallet.dat contains your key to your vault which is stored on the blockchain, or in Arks case your passphrase is the key. In that vault is where your coins are stored. Think of the blockchain as Gringotts Bank and it becomes easy to understand.

I dream of retiring early and living off of funcoin dividends.

STOP I NEED TO BUY

>stuttering potheads

Woah Nelly

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Think about it, why would anyone sell a coin that could become the ultimate passive income generating hold?

i hope my 230 ark are enough to retire with infinite wealth in a few years xDDD

please shut up

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH moons to 3.20 whilst you're pasting this shit

HOW
HIGH
WILL
IT
GO

Good goyim keep buying at ATH and sell it back to me after it collapses.

All indicators are saying ark is OVERBOUGHT and the crash is coming VERY SOON

Holy moley

MOON-EMERGENCY! 3,30 BROKEN!

the conference...

MOON BABY. 100 euros by oktober

All my satomoto indicators shoving 5usd will be broken end of the month

THIS TRAIN IS NOT STOPPING

how fucking new are you

do grandfathered small wallets voting for biz_classic loose 100% payout if option 2 is implemented?

>tfw doubled down on ARK at 2.60
>tfw portfolio at an all time high

who /comfy/ here?

Yes

I bought the first time I saw your kim memes

When is the dip?

apparently never

why would it dip. everyone who buys it stores it in a wallet and votes for a delegate

Ark has no dips. It's not a fag coin

Someone post the virgin vs Chad TA

This
That in combination with the tech is why ive been accumulating for months. If you guys didnt see this coming, you've missed the biggest moon mission in modern times.

I have some stored Im just trying to buy more

biz is fucking reddit

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SHOULD I SELL ALL MY ZRX AND FOMO????

You were saying?

how long does it take for usd to get to coinbase? im waiting to buy in since last week.

$15 by the end of the week?

is this the best ponzi scheme ever created?

I was gonna buy at 1.75 but I was on vacation. FUck me .

*blocks your path*

*blitzkriegs*

buy back in fgt
today's ATH is tomorrow's floor and so on

Just broke 3.50

It hit $3.60 earlier senpai

It's going to be downhill for the next few days. I suggest accumulating.

yes ark yes give me more you fuck

please stop the nazi symbolism. it is detrimental to my gains. otherwise I don't care.

The first biz_classic vote is live. If you're part of biz_classic, the future of the payout system is in your hands.

Anyone who joined before the 100% promotion ended is eligible to vote (splitters joined after).

Vote ends Thursday at 12:00 AM EST. Countdown will be live momentarily, but vote is LIVE NOW.

You can read about the proposed changes here: medium.com/@biz_classic/voting-period-for-upcoming-changes-25ace99890ac
You can learn how to vote here: classicdelegate.biz/proposals

This is the only mooning you pot smoking stuttering arkheads are likely to see.

> Solid magic mushroom ingesting dev team
> Muh Smartbridge over troubled water
> Fucking Proof of Steak????

Dont you faggots realize only two of each animal got to go on the ark while the rest of the animals drowned?

I'm stoned I forgot to attach the pic.

You are all about to get burned in a flood of biblical proportions.

Me too but unironically

Fuck off with your scam delegate, gook.

Go eat a sandwich.

JUST BOUGHT BACK IN AND CRYING AT THE AMOUNT I SOLD LAST MONTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Faggot heem

You keep posting this but all it does is make you look worse lol. Your ban was justified grow up