Post alts that are guaranteed to moon this year in this thread

Post alts that are guaranteed to moon this year in this thread.

pic related, only working decentralized marketplace/trustless contracting platform

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/edgeless/dev-update-8-edgeless-insider-video-footage-3eb09e892de1
supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/decentralized-fiat-currencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only one developer
>markets are heavily moderated so no drugs
>muh comfy gains
WE NOT FINNA BE RICH MUH NIGGAS

This coin sucks, its me eFund

fuck you bitbay shill

Official BitBay Shill here

I didn't post this thread you boner biting uncle fucker

R O L L I N G
P E G

POSW mooning in the nexr couple weeks. It has been thriving on the crash of BTC and ETH.

>decentralized marketplace
>heavily moderated

Particl is superior.

The bitbay developer literally said he wont allow drugs to be sold and will moderate it

And yet 1 guy did more than all these 30 member altcoin teams with $100m in ICO money.

>M-muh comfy gains!
pic related is better solution

This

Pic Related contains our official stance on moderation. I notice these questions only get posted in our threads - funny how no one asks SYScoin why they won't let you violate international law via their platform.
This.

Bro there's a reason i'm not the official PoSWallet shill, please leave your bags at the door.

So problem solved, private markets will exist if you know the key. It is just Zimbeck protecting his ass from the feds who would love to prosecute him as the next Dread Pirate Roberts.

I'm buying 100k.

The only market moderated for real is the public one. If you create a private market, it can't be moderated as it is private. Anyway you drugs addicts can't understand that the real market is the normie market.

You are the one who sucks you delusional child.

It is not 'heavily moderated', read post above. Also it is decentralized because it is fully peer to peer, from the markets to the contracts and the currency. There is a key to moderate the public place but people creating their private places can't be moderate. Let's say like torrents with public and private trackers.

Particl has no working product lol.

On the public market. If you want it to go mainstream we don't want drugs addict like you scaring the good people.

This.

Again safex has no working product lol.

This. Zimbeck is a good developer and believe in freedom but he does not want the project to get killed by the feds just to pleasure a few druggies. That's called being smart.

BitBay was one of the first crypto I've bought back in the early april. I remember it being at ~200 sat then mooning to 1500.
I think I'll buy some again.

>a few druggies
The only selling point this coin had was that it was going to be silk road 3.0. End yourself if you don't think bitbays marketplaces will be dominated by drug traffic

Blocknet, byteball, bytom

medium.com/edgeless/dev-update-8-edgeless-insider-video-footage-3eb09e892de1

Mooning as we speak

Not sure if LTC is still considered an alt coin or main coin at this point, But it';s pretty steady, if not a bit slow. Always seems to grow. Should have a few in your portfolio.

Decentralize your brain matter pls

BitBay will be listed on the Blocknet exchange!

This guy right here.

Six days until crowdsale.

First peer to peer gambling ever on the blockchain.

Great whitepaper, working demo.

Guaranteed.

No one is stopping you from creating your private market to sell drugs.

>The only selling point this coin had was that it was going to be silk road 3.0
You have to wake up and realize Internet is not just a good business for niche illegal markets but for anything. You are just too edgy to understand that I suppose.

>blocknet
Agreed.

LTC? What innovation does it bring? Nothing...Better invest in BTC if you gonna invest in a big coin. At least BTC has a concrete use: buying other alts with it.

not counting obvious options like eth if that counts as an alt, 0x, Ethbet, Kyber maybe

>Safex has no working product

Soon, my dog of war.

Kk keep me posted

This is the only one I'm 100% sure about.
The team and project is just too good for this thing not to do at least 5 or 6x this year.

>2,147,483,647 supply
Pukinganimegirl.jpg

if you're going to put money into a betting platform, why not put money on the platform that already has a functional product and pays actual dividends, yet is still hovering around ICO prices? Ethbet fucked themselves by being late to the party; meanwhile, etheroll is functional, has a HUUUUGE untapped bankroll (current bankroll is 5,000 eth, of a total 18,000+), has processed 100,000 bets since mid-April, and already accounts for over 1% of daily transactions, all without any marketing or ad spend.

I'm talking about Etheroll, obviously. If you're going to place a bet on a gambling dapp, don't you want to place a winning bet?

komodo already has rolling peg you vaporware incels

I hold Etheroll, I've had it for quite some time and I'm pretty happy with it. But I don't want to miss out on Ethbet either so I'm going to throw some ETH at it, because right after their initial launch it has a chance of taking some of Etheroll's market share

then why does the price still fluctuate like this then CuckMaster Flex?

BTFO

>komodo
>rolling peg

Nop. just showed you that is not pegged.

Now go back learning your technical definitions before using words you don't understand.

uh thats not how that works lmao
im not affiliated with komodo, just letting people know who might be interested in holding something other than bitbay overly-shilled vaporware created by scammer david
supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/decentralized-fiat-currencies
oh noes calling david a scammer gets a lot of angry responses here we go, probably call me a syscoin shill or something

you you BitBay shills. your coin sucks and so does that 24 hour trade volume!

>rolling peg
ok release that shit then

"maybe" will be released "sometime in 2018"
"hopefully"
"hope"

>Shitbay
>400 sats
>Rolling peg(Because bitfags love being fucked in the ass)
>Several other decentralized markets BTFO it

Enjoy holding them bitbags

LTC has quick transactions and low fees. It's a main coin and it's always gonna be cheaper to move money between exchanges using it as opposed to BTC. The value of the coin will rise with BTC.

Legal. Bought 100K

These guys faces when bitbay X2000 over the next 12 months

It's so superior to syscoin, openbizzar and particl.
I've yet to see 2 person use syscoin so 'blockmarket' and particle tried to hire David and couldn't then they tried to reverse engineer the code and couldn't then ran out of cash so did another ico