Has anyone actually made money this past week?

Everything is crashing and nothing is recovering. Am i the only one that hasnt made shit in the past 3-5 days? is it even possible to make money in this shit hole of a market?

fuck china, fucking gooks micro penis cucks

Yes. I sold a few pink wokhjas

> He doesn't own any OMG or ARK

I made $500 over the weekend with $10k total invested

buy low sell high

not that hard

I had some gains from fluctuations of ADX and I made a nice profit from QTUM and OMG but I've got a few things sitting at a loss right now.

Some people were already invested before the crash and had no choice but to hodl.

i made $411 usd of off OMG 5 days ago when the first crash came about

WTC

Tripled my money with wtc since last weekend. Made a little bit on civic too, it had a nice pump recently

Bought DP at 500sats

feels good man

We told you about the ARK bro.

Yes. I went from ~16 BTC to 17.87.

Most of my stack is on ARK, the rest is in eth-based alts.

I have two rules: Don't buy BTC until you're ready to cash out, and don't trust chinkshit.

Am I doing it right?

enter QTUM mainnet launching on 13th

I haven't made shit since mid June.
I accumulated some nice coins, but BTC wise I'm still the same as in mid June.

I have hope for end of September or October or November, maybe December? Next year?

POSW is the only thing rising. It is the safe haven right now.

XEL

>buy 10k
>sell 13k
>rebuy 10k
>sell 12k
>rebuy 10.5k
>sell 12k

The only ones not making money are the ones reliant already popular coins, am I right?

Been here for over a year, there is always something to make money off, just have to look outside the box.

I have everything locked in coins, no free BTC to play around as you do.

Most of my coins are in DGB. I could have played so much with that, but I constantly fear it will moon right after I sell, like it did for NEO and OMG. Learned my lesson a couple times. Too afraid to do anything now. I rather hodl.

Yea its the reason I'm holding to.

The anger that pops up when a coin moons hours after you sell it (when you've held for a week) is hard to hold down. I'd rather hold.

SORT DESCENDING AFTER AMOUNT YOU DUMB FUCK

That is a highly diversified portfolio with solid investment choices.

Most here have a different strategy (place a handful of large bets on a small number of promising projects), but you'll see long-term gains in line with overall market growth.

You'll do just fine, kid. Just make sure you continue to rebalance your portfolio as coins grow in value, to ensure you're not over-exposed to any one coin. Also, keep in mind how the price of ETH will impact eth-backed tokens like BAT & OMG.

I remember when I used to attach emotion to my coins too, but now everything is just an instrument to trade/invest in.

I have MT hodls as well but I am proactive about liquidating on the instance of market structure break downs. I don't care if it's the coin of my life, if it looks bad, I liquidate it and buy back in at a optimum zone.

Are you fucking serious?

look what happened to DNT and OAX after being added on Binance

Yep, mainly in ARK and it's covering my loses while still making gains.

Yes, good calls.

How much did you put in??

>tfw sold out at 60k thinking it would be the top so I could buy back in
>ARK kept going up and up while literally every single coin in existence went down
>Literally impossible to get back in without taking a loss at this point

Do you think it's going to go down a sizable amount in the foreseeable future?

How does block folio work? I only use coinbase and Robin hood.

I'm 1/3 in BAT, 1/3 in ARK and 1/3 in OMG and my portfolio increased 25% this week

2 BTC @ 16k, sold @ 38k, got back in at 31k and pocked the profit.

youre dog it wrong

profit or loss is relative to the entry point

ie $1000 in right now, %10 gain is 100

make sense?

ARK.

Sinners will drown.

>I haven't made shit since mid June.
>BTC wise I'm still the same as in mid June

same here. many of the alts i considered buying back then have gone down so holding btc hasn't been the worst choice tho

Please no

I didn't mean to I was just trying to accumulate, let me back onto the boat for the love of god

I made $40 in half day last night day trading OMG

Which delegate are you voting for? I am looking for the best set up for a mid-size (tuna) account with 5k ARK.

It's just a tracking app

random mooning shitcoins / ark.
sure you can grind some pennies day trading but shits not moving anywhere

biz_classic FTW

DGB is primed and will likely double. But get in and out, no FOMO.

That's pretty sweet. I put in ~4.5 BTC @ 28-28.5k, been voting them since march or so. I'm pretty pumped, looking forward to the jump when this coin hits big-time FOMO levels.

Comfy shit yo

>buy low sell high
buy low,
it goes even lower
and stays low

not that hard

nah. Finding cryptos with actual use cases and liquid markets isn't hard. Then, you buy dips and sell peaks, and hold for hype periods/big announcements (but don't hold after the announcement unless it's a total surprise).

It takes a lot of work to be knowledgeable, but it's not "hard", per se.

I've got a similar strategy but I've got 20 positions. Most weeks, I've got one or two that do quite well and the whole thing gets a nice return on average over the longer term.

One thing I've noticed is that BTC tends to do much better than the average coin in a bear market. A strategy to sweep it all into BTC and then back out to alts could be a nice tactic to add to this strategy if you can work out good timing.

I also tried day trading but I wasn't good enough at it to beat this strategy so it wasn't worth the time for me.

It's for paper trading. Great if your crypto holdings are scattered across many wallets and also great if you'd like to develop the habit of obsessively checking your sick gainz every few hours without having to do tfa to log into your actual exchange account everyvtime.

where do you find cryptos?

What happens when one of your 10k investments falls 50% and doesn't come back up?

get on the sharpie boat, feels so nice on the ARK, user, you can still try and climb aboard