Historical manlets thread

Imagine Victor, who stood at 5' encountered Charles de Gaulle who stood at 6'5"

Imagine joining the army and getting severely wounded only find out you're fighting because of a 5' manlet wanted war

The hat is bigger than his head lmao

I remember reading an anecdote where he got cucked by a tall family member because the army wanted to take orders from the tall Romanov rather than him.

you can be literally the most powerful man on the entire earth but that isn't enough to escape the stain of manletism

>you can be literally the most powerful man on the entire earth but that isn't enough to escape the stain of manletism
Hitler, Mussolini, Napoleon, Stalin, Lenin, Pilsudski, Churchill.

They did better than any lanklet in history,

did you not read what I said? I'm assuming English isn't your first language because just lol at this reading comprehension

I did. They did escape state of manletism, since they didn't give a shit about it and ruled over lankie abominations.

no, they did not escape state of manletism. we English speakers have a phrase called "Napoleon Complex" to describe this exact phenomenon. a powerful short person is seen as compensating, etc.

>Hitler
His country got BTFO, committed sudoku
>Mussolini
Lynched to death by some commies and hanged on display on a town square
>Napoleon
Lost his crown, exiled to shithole in the middle of nowhere where he died
>Stalin
Died wallowing in his own piss and shit, probably poisoned
>Lenin
Syphilitic retard who died in his 50s, his appointed successor exiled to Mexico and axed to death
>Pilsudski
Literally who

trying way too hard here buddy

Napoleon wasn't manlet back in the day. Just average height fella. People in general were malnourished and suffered more from various illnesses while growing up than now. Both world wars led to more manlets in children that grew up during the wars or were born during the wars... or food shortages after the wars. Great depression also affected how tall people will grow.

That leads to personal story time. After conscript service I stayed in army for year as contract soldier, assistant instructor. I had to assemble sort of regimental traditions formation for parade and standing in formation for a while. Naturally this shit comes with historical uniforms or reproductions of such dating from 50's or 60's, a time when WWII food shortages were quite relevant. One officer/NCO and four soldiers with each set.

One group with uniform reproductions from 1600's, halberds, swords, chest plate, and helmet. Think about Swiss guard in Vatican for impression.
Another group with uniform reproductions from 1700's, 3/4 inch muskets, monopods for musket, swords, and tricorne hats.
Another group with uniform reproductions from 1800's, half inch muskets or trap door rifles, and shakos for rank and file, and pistol and sword for officer.
Next group with WWI era German uniforms, m98 Mauser rifle for rank and file, and m1896 for officer.
Last group with WWII stuff. M/31 SMG's or moist-nuggets.

We ran out of manlets fitting the uniforms in our company, so I had to find more from other companies in brigade. Naturally I filled last two groups with our own guys as they had most comfy gear. It was summer and pretty much everything except WWII summer uniforms were made of pretty thick wool.

Picture related, probably the shortest Finnish soldier of WWII that was deemed fit for infantry duty. 1.42m or 4 feet 7 29⁄32 inches for 'murricans.

>Peter was over 2m tall, which is extremely tall given the time period
>"Peter grew to be extremely tall as an adult, especially for the time period. Standing at 6 ft 8 in (203 cm) in height, the Russian tsar was literally head and shoulders above his contemporaries both in Russia and throughout Europe.[6] Peter, however, lacked the overall proportional heft and bulk generally found in a man that size. Both Peter's hands and feet were small[citation needed] , and his shoulders were narrow for his height; likewise, his head was small for his tall body. Added to this were Peter's noticeable facial tics, and he may have suffered from petit mal, a form of epilepsy.[7]"

Lanklet incarnate.

The war would of course be justified had said ruler been 6'0"!

Fucking autist lmao

The beta Italian fears the Norman warrior

>"Einhard described himself as a 'tiny manlet"

the greatest sniper of all time

LITTLE