MorphThing thread

Mix Veeky Forums faces

morphthing.com/morph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdmXmQWSijk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the ultimate Veeky Forums waifu

"But even in a pseudo-race with a genetic pool as hopelessly polluted as the germans, there is still a chance for the birth of the kind of prodigy that only appears once every thousand years."

"At last."

"It happened."

Someone do Anne and Charlie already

>H
>R
>E

Why did he look 100% male if he only had one ball?

Seriously, WHY, damnit?????

I F***ing WANT to KNOW!!!!!!!

And why am I still perceived as female after 1.5 year post-op hysterectomy. (Actually, that would be October, but we're close enough.)

Why? I like looking 4 years younger, but why am I still known as a female despite 2 missing ovaries???

Don't your gonads determine which sex you appear to be, GD it any MF Inn how???????

When will I turn into a boy? I've wondered that for 3 decades now since I saw my little cousin being changed. Will it happen with top surgery? Or Testosterone injections? Or maybe never?

I see no difference in Goering

>Lets kill some kulak jews

The ultimate nazbol hero.

Looks like a brown-eyed Hitler with a tan.

How gross!!!

top fucking kek

woah....

Someone do Abradolf Linkler from rick and morty xD

he looks like a chad

varg?

Get that kindling out of my Jeannie

Some one do George V and Nikolai II

He needed to shave that day.

>ywn fuck a nine month pregnant Joan of Anne

feelsbadman

Look how his penis bounced in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdmXmQWSijk

Sha little Adi!

JUST

lol

wow, I saw it, I saw Hitler's penis

i have created the ultimate aryan

This one is old.

How their eventual child might look like

Cedric on Sofia the First with Adolf.

Him

He's still perceived as a man!

This is brilliant

So is he! What gives???

He's perceived as an even older man with a beard!

He is voiced by a man, so naturally they tried to make him look male. I wouldn't want it the other way, either. Just makes me wonder why the f*** my favorite character on every show has to be a f***ing male or masculine persona???

Why do I just so happen not to give a flying F about the many girls and women, born with pusses like me, on TV, in history and in my everyday world?

Why, out of all the millions of unknown girls and women who got sick, suffered and died in WW2, am I more concerned about Hitler's f***ing hypospadias cock and his pooping accidents in his oversized pants?

And why, out of all the girls on shows like Sofia the First, which is named after one, can't I force myself to watch anything besides the rare minority of episodes containing Cedric? A pattern occurring with any show I begin to obsessively follow???

Why, with no brothers or boyfriends, must my thoughts and my obsessions always evolve around an undeniably MALE person or entity???

They've probably had a whole litter's worth by now.

Oh shit!!!!!!!

Ugly! Yuck!

Total HOTTIE!!!

F***, I'd go "straight" for a 29-year-old Manlet like that!!!

Wouldn't have his stinky, nasty, diaper pooping babies though.

Whoops, I forgot... I CAN'T, lol!!! All Cis Men became tall, male-socialized, flawless-bodied FtM's in April of 2016, from my perspective!

All men lost a little bit of their power to harm me when my uterus was removed and are therefore looking more attractive to me as I go through menopause in my 30's.

DiCaprio Hitler, my personal favorite. Adolf was only 23 like Jack Dawson when the Titanic went down.

Where the F are my replies, damnit???

Here's what the baby of Charlie and Anne would look like

what was the

Oh shit!

If you make this thread one more time I'm going to report you

bane?

Better one