Buttfuckerin spreading FUD

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ethereum-founder-vitalik-buterin-ico-bubble/

i thought skelly was supposed to make us rich
what the FUUUUUUUUUUUK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Vitalik himself says we are in a bubble

Hmm

he also said ETH is supposed to be priced at 15

"A lot of projects will fail and a lot of people will lose money"

wow its almost like normal businesses

fuck off money skeleton

He's right. There are a lot of scam ICOs out there that only end up delegitimizing crypto.

Just look at Paragon

just like how scam businesses delegitimize USD? fuck off

lol you shortsighted retard

Removing scam ICOs only helps in the long term. But I guess it's too difficult for you to conceptualize anything beyond 2 minutes.

>during a trip to Israel
>interviewed by Israeli financial newspaper
geeez, i wonder...

That isn't comparable at all considering USD isn't new and developing technology and... you know what I'll let you figure out the rest. That was the stupidest comment I've ever heard though.

Money Skeleton is not from earth, he's playing 5D chess

Vitalik is a Jew

Scamcoins BTFO get fucked shills and fud fags.

I love that pink wojak!

Calm down fags, he's just saying that too many people are throwing money in worthless ICO's. As long as you don't put your money in scams like Avalon, Kickico or Paragon you will be fine.

He literally said he doesnt get into any ICOs because theyre all overpriced

That much should be obvious. And what the fuck are you people doing holding ICOs anyway? Just flip that shit.

how much eth do I need in order to cum inside him

Vitalik "Poverty" Buterin

he didnt say "any" faggot cuck

doesnt he own like 40 million omgs

Everything he said is true. Veeky Forums is a prime example of thinking everything will go up forever and buying shit this has no reason to even have a coin.

Right, and I respect him for saying the truth despite working on ETH. Will buy more ETH if it dips for sure.