Would he?

Would he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Uh_z_LpV1Y&t=1m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christianity and Islam are political parties of the soul.

Kek

that eskimos a lying sack of shit to say he didn't know God everyone knows God from birth

[citation needed]

He is right though.

He probably had understanding of his creator god not jesus the jew of nazareth

They know Allah you mean. There is only reverting to Islam, not converting

children are born pious, hence they know God

Catholics literally think that those who don't know the gospel, no matter how virtuous are damned to reside in the First Circle of hell though in there defense it's apparently not that bad there.

Oh yeah? Explain this then.

What complete horseshit.

your art teacher teach you that? because you're referencing the divine comedy

>dont murder
>are kind
>follow the law
>act like their sex
>dont push for fag amrraige
>dont ask the government for welfare
>hate criminals and see them as subhuman
>ask God to smite people for them
>all want to be ruled by a king
nice try

>politics and law
All wrong.

You know nothing about children and that eskimo is right. That's why your subhuman race is dying out.

im sure theres a passage in the bible that talks about men living a simple life.

as long as that eskimo is living his life in honor of his duties ascribed by the community, and he isn't fucking another mans wife, or killing without impunity im sure he's got a decent chnce at getting into heaven.

Not only are none of those believing in "god" but a newborn baby thinks absolutely none of those things.

>some tribal anarchist that spites priests and Gods
hes going to suffer when hes dead

>this is how Christians react to reasonable questioning and logic by the unindoctrinated

>asking for a god to smite a person and doing what he wants isn't proof of beleif in God
I said they know what God is, and that they do what he wants. Babies and children from the time that they can speak coherently exhibit all of these traits.
>muh noble savages
enjoy your israeli payload and pox-blankets

im not a christian

Sorry. As salaam ‘alaykum, akhee.

the retarded don't have to be baptised because they will go to heaven either way. You will only go to hell if you wilfully sin.

t. Augustine and Aquinas

Is pretending to be retarded the truest path to heaven?

mozoltov

if he acts on a day to day basis with love in his heart for his community and himself and wishes for a release from stuggle but realizses the imporant aspects of struggle, then is he really spiting gods?

ofc if you were put in a frozen tundra freeing your balls off and the only comfort you can have is from injecting a few pounds of raw seal fat then I would totally hate the person that put me there too.

Who cares

>No response
Yeah, thought so user.

>wilfully sin
>free will
rofl christians and their doublethink

>I said they know what God is, and that they do what he wants

You're clearly talking complete bollocks.

but thats a lie.
deceit is a big no no

Its one of the siccest fan fics ever written, but its not catholic doctrine

dude god gave us free will
real important for the soul ya know

>noble savages
Irrelevant. Amerindian superiority is a historical fact.
>enjoy...
Irrelevant again. Your entire subrace is getting extinct'd. You are literally getting wiped out of the earth's surface. Get over it, subhuman.

Is making an honest effort to follow the example set forth by god's blessed cretins a true path to heaven?

>europeans adopted a religion that makes them all go to heaven
Hmm...

you're supposed to emulate jesus
not the retarts that follow him

But Jesus actually had strict convictions, stood up to temptations, and practiced what he preached.
Being retarded to reach the same goal sounds much more achievable.

you know how hard it is for a retart to resist shiny objects or their sexual desires?

Sure. And they'll get to go to heaven for exactly that reason. Lucky bastards.

What if someone had autism and couldn't grasp Jesus Christ's story no matter what?

Are autists be guaranteed heaven access?

heaven isn't real, user

>why did you tell me
So you could lead a goof life and appreciate God's beauty, you uncivilized snow-gook.

>Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. (Matthew 5:3)
According to new gospel they will find their faith and end up in heaven if they arent terrible people.
Then again according to old scripture, god frequently ordered the non believers dead, so Im not sure. Speaking from a christian point of view though, Id say that jesus beats god if what they say is contradictory. Jesus was like gods way of removing some mistakes he had made earlier.

>mistakes
>god
We used to torture people like you

Old scipture god is a lot like greek gods: he is very human like and has his problems...
The way he is described isnt at all omnipotent, and he has to actively fight against other forms of gods to have his chosen people prevail.

That's the Jewey part of the bible. It wasn't meant for Christians.

If you wanna see it that way, then OPs question is answered with yes. Jesus will not leave behind parts of his flock that are somehow unable to have access to christianity.

t. weyoun

youtube.com/watch?v=-Uh_z_LpV1Y&t=1m10s

maybe you should speak to Henry VIII again

desu in the Divine Comedy, everyone born before >muh jesus is in hell

I miss Constantine. At least he knew how to bait properly.

>First Circle of hell
You should stop reading fanfiction, user.

It makes more sense if you view Jesus as a manifestation of the pantokrator, and the OT guy as just a mere demiurgos.

The eskimo is right though.

>Babies and children follow what their parents say because they don't know any better.
More news at 11
But seriously that's not them being pious but them listening to their surrounding.
Put a children in a family that teach him to break the law when needed, that support gay marriage etc and we will see if he still act """pious"""

>greek gods: he is very human like and has his problems

Would you describe the greek gods as omnipotent?

He was already living a good life and know he must live in the fear that an "all-loving" god will put him in hell.

No.

>are kind
You've never seen children have you ?

Old Testament God is the same as New Testament God and was consistent about it. Would you say Jesus was the same as pagan gods? The difference was us. He had to act in a way that people could understand and play by rules people back then know. The people back then were different from the people in New Testament, and very different from us today. God can't just click His fingers so people could understand His way the way Christians are now. It's a slow transition.

>God can't
>God
>Can't
wtf?

>steven king's pedo fantasies
>reality

Can't as in wouldn't. Not so hard to understand. He "can't" because it would violate our free will.

Some Christian sure make god sounds like a arrogant prick that cares more about ego and being Praise than good people. He is total justice if a pagan acts with virtue he is defenitly following his law without knowing him would be fair if the law would start arresting citizens for not knowing it even though nobody actually did something against the law

I'm glad Christians are here to tell me what I know and think. It makes their religion very attractive.

That's why Dante put Limbo in his fanfic.

>mfw I'll never a write a fan fiction so good people hundreds of years later think it's part of the church doctrine.

My life is but a fart in the grand scents of life.

genghis khan, and you're literally speculating and mind-reading
>i got bullied in elementary school
I said they're born kind, not that they stay kind
being an abomination is worthy of being executed, user. Though, not all pagans are abominations.
not a christian, enjoy being tortured by the divine.

Children are trash. It disgusts me to think that i was once of these pitiful creatures.

I feel like someone should make a poll for this board for religious belief, but more nuanced than the usual ones. Something like:

Christian (Actual)
Christian (LARPer)
Christian (Atheist falseflagging LARPer)
Christian (Falseflagging Muslim)
Muslim (Actual)
Muslim (LARPer)
Muslim (Falseflagging Christian)
Atheist (Actual)
Atheist (Falseflagging Christian)
Atheist (Falseflagging Muslim)
Other

With the caveat of no lying, of course.

'muh virtue'
Sorry! You aren't good!

>Not if you did not know
Who said this and how do I find the little heretic?