Thinking of a good business name is so fucking hard. Everything that's obviouisly good has been taken already

Thinking of a good business name is so fucking hard. Everything that's obviouisly good has been taken already.

Anyone have any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

name.com/domains/book
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me about your project and I'll give you a name for a little BTC.

Gofuckyourself incorporated

100k Industries

I've started three businesses and I can confirm that the name is fucking hard. I would recommend creating a list of potentials, and then expanding each one by referencing a thesaurus - create a web of names and pull something together that fits.

Remember, the fewer syllables the better. Good luck

Make it a VC supported company and call it GainsCo.

Website where people can publish horror fiction.

Nonsanto
Bisney
Mimtendo
Skunkwerkz
Federal Exbress
Microhard
Keyheed Martin

If it happens to be a fried chicken/watermelon establishment, then you can't go wrong with Niggerlips

Slogan

Niggerlips: nigger lippin good

Screen cap this

What type of business is it?

I didn't see, never mind then

See Home of horror? Terrorium

Terrovia

Horrorifiction

Pay me in ARK.

it's a stupid idea so you can go with a stupid name. yoiu don't need a good name here.

that or

blackmoonhorror.com

blackmoonhorror.com is actually available.

anyways...
you can go with so many TLD's now.

name.com/domains/book

.book maybe?

if you want to donate me satoshis or something else let me know.

Luskins.com
Wition.com
spither.com

Short, easy to remember, and unique.
None of these domains are taken either.
You're welcome.

My ether address:
0xd498B47e0C976c7b6C9c4b830d872092B8Dc8157

>Terrorium

I like this one but it's already been used.

blackmoon.com could be cool, but again taken.

Using a non .com TLD is just confusing to most people.

HorrorFictionNeets.com?

ofcourse blackmoon.com is taken u pleb.
why the fuck do you think they invented these new TLD's ?

you would be smart to get into them instead of the older ones.

you don't NEED a .com

Maybe horrorium? Don't think that's taken

I could imagine something very old sounding would be good for that. You can look at victorian names of people, or place names in very old newspapers/books.
You can also do this: think about what type of imagery is associated with horror (just start with the basics, blood, mystery, fear, and expand from there). List all the words you can think about. Maybe even write it down on a paper and just stare at it. For finding a good name you have to get to the place where the words lose meaning, and you can evaluate them on a phonetical basis. So if you just list a lot of words, and spend time among them, you'll find your preference.
Another way is to take the something-and-something (Smoke and Screens etc), or the adjective-noun road (Misty Road). But your business is in a very creative sector, so you can pick almost anything and it would work.
Some common words I can think about: wyvern, hatchet, clown, night, scarecrow, crow, …

Try making up words. Think about what your business does, and then combine those words into one word. For example say you sell sex slaves, well then your business is called SlavEX. And then just keep doing that and googling those names until you've found a name that isn't taken.

>SlavEX

Sounds like a site for Slavs

I'm actually doing this right now. If anyone sees anything to expand upon, please let me know.

Also thanks for the suggestions so far everyone. Didn't think this board would be interested in anything but crypto.

Some variations

Quill:
Quiverquill.com
ShiverQuill.com
ElectricQuill.com
ThornQuill

Hope ya post it - user, always down for a thrill.

Just for the record, Dreadr is not a good name, right? It's the first one I came up with that I thought was decent.

I like it better the best so far.

Nightscribe is awesome

Terrorpen.

thank me in btc or eth:

btc: 1Li2RJwtKEZ6wag9W37omxsuPsMAYKrENK

eth: 0x675F0529dc5A4aF83B474893D47E983e7517f37d

Too bad it's already taken... Their site looks ancient though, so maybe they're willing to part with the domain.

2spooky4me

OP is a faggot llc.