Which regime had the most notorious and painful interrogations - Nazi Germany, Soviet Union...

Which regime had the most notorious and painful interrogations - Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, Imperial Japan or Khmer Rouge?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_Memos
youtube.com/watch?v=D0q0JVQAfdY
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God

Japan's Unit 731 has to be the most brutal shit ever.

Khmer Rouge Tuol Sleng is pretty hardcore.

Nazi's would stick your nads in a glass jar and break it during interrogation.

Dunno much about the Soviets.

>On 3 May 1938, during the Great Purge, Kosior was stripped of all Party posts and arrested by the NKVD. "Stanislav Kosior withstood brutal tortures [at the hands of the NKVD] but cracked when his sixteen-year-old daughter was brought into the room and raped in front of him."[5] On 26 February 1939 he was sentenced to death by shooting and executed the same day by General Vasili Blokhin

Cadorna was a bit of a cunt to his own troops
Brutal punishments for minor things and basically being a massive cunt
>be Luigi form Palma
>day late coming back to the front because trains were late
>executed for desertion

soviets would pull your hair and teeth out, just general thuggery

Japan had some fun tricks with bamboo shoots like hammering one into your ear drum or forcing them under your nails, I believe the Khmer Rouge and Vietnamese copied these tricks from the Kempeitai

I recommend reading "A World Apart" by Gustaw Herling-Grudziński which is about living in soviet gulags.

The GDR

>Pol Pot: I hope you like bondage

I think you need to go further back to find the most painful and cruel interrogations. It's pretty hard to top flaying or crucifying people honestly.

Khmer Rouge, read about Security Prison 21.

The U.S.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_Memos

Modern regimes? Well those four are notorious for the scale, but many regimes didn't fall behind in terms of methods.
In past shitload of regimes were like that.

The United States just has the most cold and calculating torture methods.

I would say South African antiracists, but I am not sure if they ask any question.

I would take that instead of a necklacing.

That lacked the scale. And don't be naive to think South African regime was less brutal.

>I would say South African antiracists
Name me one brutal thing they ever did.

That's not an interrogation though.

UDBA
youtube.com/watch?v=D0q0JVQAfdY

Soviets would take you in, then starve your, beat you, leave you out in the cold, keep you awake for days, then after weeks of this, they would bring in a full body mirror, strip you naked, then for you to look at your starved, beaten and battered body for the first time in weeks because it was some weirdo psychological thing of seeing yourself as a waif that would just completely shatter your will. Anyone that says "well communist werent THAT bad" are complete and utter pieces of shit and sociopathic villains

Communists weren't "that" bad because they didn't pursue genocidal imperialist goals like Nazis.
But yeah in regards to everything else they were same shit with different flavour.

UDBA and Algerian DRS are quite unknown yet incredibly powerful and brutal organizations.

>Holodomor wasn't genocide
All these countries disagree

He never said that. The point was more that the ideology of the Nazis made them more evil. The Soviets did have their genocides, but such things weren't inherent to their ideology like it was with the Nazis, nor was the planned scale of the genocides as bad.

That being said, once you start getting into bodycounts that high, the details of who is more evil don't really matter all that much.

>but such things weren't inherent to their ideology

wrong. Theres always going to be genoicde in communism because its ingrained in their ideology. Collective guilt for the middle class and monied class+anyone deemed a "counter revolutionary" are all deemed acceptable genocides to achieved their marxist utopia

That sounds like absolute bullshit. What's your source?

>South African antiracists

You can't find me one example of a South African anti-racist doing anything to a white man.

Literally just because they want to curry Ukrainian support and show America that they're anti Russia

Nazi Germany wrote the book for American Enhanced Interrogation tactics.

Verschärfte Vernehmung

You ought to watch Europa - last battle. Revalue your assumption that the "evul nazis" hade genocide engraved into their ideology and that the commies didnt while somehow managing to kill like 10 times as many and genociding the native population of every country it got hold of.

Carthage according to the Romans

fuck carthage

Praise kek XD amirite? :DDDD

That level of regulation sounds a hell of a lot nicer than what Americans do, actually.

These orders got dozens of interrogators hung

What did they do?

They tied tires around their necks and lit them on fire. I don't remember what they called it. Pearl necklace Or something like that.

>cracked AFTER his 16-year old daughter was raped
is this guy a retard or did he want to see his presumably virgin 16-year old child get raped in front of him

presumably he didn't know they were gonna rape her?

He probably didn't have the option to stop once it started.

They worn out mentally sure, but nowhere as close to Imperial Japan...

They don´t frostbite you, rape and them infect you with syphilis just because

Only one?
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

According to those who, for some horrible reason, got the threatment from both Nazi Germans and Soviets say that Soviets were much much worse.
Maybe they had more practice?