> He FUDded at $0.2
> He FUDded at $0.3
> He FUDded at $1
> He FUDded at $2
> He FUDded at $2.3
> He FUDed at $3
> He is FUDding at $3.3
> He is going to do it again at $5
> He will keep doing the same thing at $10, $20…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqeUuMmxsfI
youtube.com/watch?v=hpGAvmEVQTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will you stupid fucks start using technical analysis it literally predicted this.

EIN KOIN UEBER ALLE KOINE
10ksats PER DAY
ERRY
DAY

How high will this go realistically?

CAN IT BE STOPPED

I-it'll dip back below 70k, r-r-right guys?

PLEASE DIP YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>TFW sold when it was 45k last and it hasn't dipped below it since

Well, that was astronomically fucking stupid of me.

I sold half my stack at 29k after bagholding for 2 months

Official Ark theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqeUuMmxsfI

I sold all my ARK at 30K and then it jumped to 40k right away. I hoped it'd dip again to 28 or so but it never happened.

Same boat bhaijaan masallah

Correction: I'm on this boat

Dont sell yet, we are headed up to 10$

EVERYONE GIVE ARK YOUR ENERGY!!!

>not ssj3 heme
u dun goofed

FUCK I sold 2000 Ark at $2.90 because I thought it was going to dip again.

Am I fucked for good or will it go back down?

I'm sorry m8, but either you take the loss or you're rocket ship ride is gone for good.

I almost did the same as you too.

But, it has to dip right? Ark doesn't usually grow this fast

This is skating above RSI 80 like some psychotic olympian. Great memes guys.

So what's sparking the moon mission atm? Roadmap announcement?

DIP INCOMING

SELL

Starting an ark discord for TA, news, speculation etc.
Discord.gg/faTgXb

I hope it dips. Need to buy more t b h

Same dude, I fucked up and sold at $2.90 in the hopes to buy more at less

Tempted to sell now to re-buy later at a dip, but hodling always seems to be the best option

yes because its pump and dump by Veeky Forums discord chills ... almost everytime i refresh there is a new chill thread up lol

I dunno man, ever since the bot trader got taken out at $1.50, its just been going up and nothing but.

I want to buy like 100 ark coins

How do I do that? Coinbase and robinhood does not have ARK

what a fucking amazing coin

what even is ARK?
The website literally just says "WE ARE USEFUL"
but mentions not how it is.

>pump and dump
>never really dumps
I don't think you know what a pump and dump is.

Should I sell my $100 of Sia and buy more ark? That shitcoin isn't going anywhere

Kek, YES

do you know the eye of the storm

>massive wall at 81k
Time to accumulate

Get ether on coinbase, send it to bittrex and buy ark.

make some gainz and buy lisk for double profit

oh wow

okay what than?

eth is so expensive though, if i transfer it can i actually make money from 300 eth and than to bittex and ark?

I guess only way I'm going to learn is by trying...

>Want to buy more Ark
>Need BTC to buy Ark
>BTC kept getting these retarded false highs based on nothing bu pure chink hype
>Keep waiting for BTC to fall so I can buy some and immediately transform it into Ark.
>Ark keeps mooning and BTC still overvalued as fuck.

ARK ABOUT TO DROP HARD

SELL AND BE READY

do 50 / 50 split ark and lisk for double passive income

Luckily I sold like 40% of my Sia to buy the Ark I have when Sia was almost 2 cents so it hasn't been a total loss.

farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=hpGAvmEVQTo

How is BTC overvalued faggot? Just cause you feel like it?

answer me please

Why bother moving this shit out of the wallet ? The price never drops, even when bitcoin is crashing, and it pumps almost once in a week

Truly the most comfy coin of all time

LOL the wall is gone get in boi

a cheap ripoff from the original "lisk"
ark is a 1 dev stuttering potthead shitshow pumped by Veeky Forums discord shills
google lisk for the real coin and buy some, it will moon in the next weeks because they will release the SDK and rebrand

SELL WALL IS DOWN

We will breeze thought 100k soon

strap on, motherfuckers

ark has more than 60% core rewritten for the cancer that is lisk and its corrupt voting system
ARK is love
ARK is life

If you look at the whitepaper, it's built upon similar principles to Eth, but it is built to avoid the blockchain bloat. It's a modified PoS coin, it is predicated upon the principles of creating stronger relationships/connections across the environment, and the devs have been heavily involved in the broader crypto community for years.

They are building relationships with many existing market leaders (Ledger adoption is just one example of this), their public forums are active, and the devs are highly interactive with the community. They have a high level of long-term adoption with the majority of coins being utilized in the DPoS system (as opposed to being traded or held on exchange wallets), block times are extremely fast, transaction costs are growing, but malleable and still relatively low (.1 Ark at the time of this post), and the price is being driven by the fact that a full 82% of Ark not being held either by the devs or Bittrex is being held in voting wallets (i.e. off exchanges).

Ark is a project that is growing organically, because people are hearing about it and legitimately seeing the use case. It's going to hit hardcore FOMO levels once they introduce ACES, and even more so when push-button deployable blockchains become part of the ecosystem.

Ark is looking to not only implement the coin as a functional currency with point-of-sale adoption, they're looking to build upon technology within the community to create interconnected blockchains that will allow you to easily transfer liquidity from one chain to another.

IF (BIG IF) Ark can deliver on their roadmap, they will become the next PayPal, utilizing blockchain tech to literally take over the P2P and small business payment systems. That's what people are betting on.

PREPARE FOR TAKE OFF

yup, u totally looked at the site and only saw that.

Guess your 3rd world flip phone can't render the "About" page, or the "Roadmap" page, or the whitepaper page?

All of those are in the nav bar idiot

if you just want ark it doesn't matter what fucking price you buy BTC at, dingus. just buy it.

Should I put my 8 BTC into ark right now??

Fuck off with that Citroen coin, it mooned already and we sold.

Keep your bags if you like them so much.

This is like asking if you should buy bitcoin years ago

yes

>"It mooned already"
Kek, hit a new ATH in the past hour.

I find it hard to believe someone with 8 BTC will buy a coin cuz some user tells them to. No way ur that dumb.

That said, I believe in Ark and am holding. If ur not larping, I wait for the day someone tells u to buy espers on yobit and u listen.

Do your own research or get eaten alive

The about page (not in the nav bar idiot) says:

fast (like any other shitcoin)

decentralized(like any other coin maybe except XRP)

bridging (with no explanation whatsoever as to what that is)

arkshield (is that like g2a shield? do I save money by opting out?)

Roadmap tells me NOTHING is close to done. Why are they working on a wallet redesign before implementing features?

why are there FUCKING EXCEL GRAPHS in their whitepaper? Where's the math?

Jesus christ this is going to crash and burn so fucking hard.

medium article this morning about ark

It's more like walking into your local McDonald's, and asking the first stranger what stock you should invest in

Any1 who asks strangers for advice on what to invest their $30,000k is either larping or an idiot.

However, I'm long on Ark. Got in at $0.60, loving this.

>Uses quotes
Gtfo normiefag, or at least post some bundas to help us welcome you.

Have 800 ARK, dump rest of my portfolio and go all in rn?

I dont believe you faggots. Last time that I listen to and advice from here, I bought 5000 USD of NEO at 48 USD. Now I am at 60% of loss

What this other user said, if the dev team stays active and IF they deliver on their roadmap, I see it being the #2 coin on the market. but that wouldn't happen for a minimum of 2 years, 4 years realistically

No you dumbfuck

Wait until Ark dips back to $2.50 and then go all in. Don't let FOMO control your brain

Yes, cuz ACES isn't like ~90% done on the roadmap? Cuz we didnt receive a wallet redesign 4 weeks ago? (we did)

Aside from all the big things they are doing, I really like them expanding this to other programming languages(Jave, C, .NET, Typescript,etc...) I tried to get into ethereum and coding for it. Solidity doesn't have a lot of documentation, at least not enough for me. But I do know .NET.

Complaining that roadmap with nothing done? A lot are nearing completion. Also, no1 said this was bitcoin. This is new. Any1 getting in is still an early adopter before any of their features are implemented.

It's day 1 of youtube, no features yet - but they know they will do video watching. And here you come saying "WTF they don't have a product!!!!." Investing in something that doesn't have a working product (YET) is a thing.

>Only have about 160 ARK
>Bought in when sub $1, then some more when it was about $2.50
>Just about $400 in profit if I were to sell now, which I am not

As a nocoiner before this, I am happy.

What a waste of quints

Research projects before buying fool

Hate to tell you this but whales wouldn't let it drop below $3

>Investing in something that doesn't have a working product (YET) is a thing.
it's the ONLY thing, in fact. it's how investing works.

The real lesson is to never buy Chinese products. Sorry that you and everyone else fell for their usually trickery. Luckily ARK is an American/European product.

>wait for dip retard
says the fag that got burned daytrading

Technically No, I could invest my money into Google today, and they have a working product.

But yes, you tend to see more returns when investing in a project before a working product

ARK is as non-chink as you can get, and a big part of why it's mooning now.

also
>uses USD instead of satoshi
kys

It is the greatest Euro-American alliance since WW2

Mike and Francois are Roosevelt and De Gaulle, respectively

Had 200 ark and sold it all at $0.5 when it first release in summer

>some whale is trying to keep the price down but failing

>roadmap tells me NOTHING is close to done
...you're being a bit misleading there, no? I can see at least 3 or 4 major releases that are more than 75% complete (mobile wallet introduction, encoded listener implementation, expansion of supported programming languages, deployment of push-button blockchains, etc.).

At any rate, transparency is refreshing. Where does Eth tell you how close they are to releasing Metropolis? What about transitioning to PoS? When is all that going to happen?

>Why are they working on wallet redesign before features
1. They're doing both (when you have a solid dev team of more than 1 person you can have someone focusing on wallet redesign while someone ELSE works on additional functionality! shocker), and
2. Wallets are the primary interaction between the user and the blockchain. For wide adoption, this experience needs to be seamless, easy, and well designed/clean. Would Apple be popular if they didn't focus on design?

>excel graphs in their whitepaper
Are you referencing the inflation schedule? Because that's literally the only non-custom graphic, which yes, looks like a chart, because that is the most reasonable way of presenting that data. How would you present a comparison chart of the inflation schedules between Ark, Lisk and Ether?

Sold all my ark at 29k and 30k, still waiting on that eternal dip

ITS DIPPING

Why are you complaining about NEO in an Ark thread?

Besides, comparing Ark at $3.50 to NEO at $48 is asinine. If you look at the timeline of both projects, and the accomplishments of both projects, there's no question as to which dev team has the more novel concept, has accomplished more on their timeline, and is overall more competent as far as introducing features is concerned. Do your own research, though.

Use python or LaTeX to generate graphs. They are a bloody programming company/project.

and regarding your 2nd point of wallets, I guess I am of the conviction that the engine of a car is more important than the seats and the steering wheel.

I bought your bags (and probably a lot of other peoples'), and I couldn't be happier.

GL with your future investments!

Enormous dip incoming

Shut up, you gloating faggot.

>they could use python or LaTeX
Way to pick nits, but sure. Point conceded. The graph that they produced in 2016 to explain the long-term coin distribution schedule is a bit janky.

>the engine is more important than the seats and the steering wheel
Ok, but that statement implies that the "engine" (in this case the tech) is somehow inferior to that of other projects. So please tell me what exactly about Ark is inferior to its competitors below it in market cap.

I would actually argue that the Ark blockchain is easily better than half of the top 10 in terms of actual, viable use case in today's market. What about the "engine" of Ark is so lackluster compared to the major players in the blockchain space?

The use case is at least as strong as Lisk, their blockchain is as strong as any other PoS coin, their tech is lofty enough to get the attention and cooperation of Eth devs, and they are more scaleable than Bitcoin. What about that screams anything other than the segment leader (to continue the car metaphor).

U said this 1 hour ago, and its gone up since then.

Yes, most coins dip after reaching ATH. I guess you will eventually be right if u keep posting "its gonna dip" every 15 minutes.

However, what happened with OMG. When it went from $5 to $12? How many said 'wait for dip' at $6? $6.50? $7? etc...

In the end, no1 knows what will happen, stop acting like you know.

Eventually you will be right. Most things do dip, especially after an ATH, but no1 knows when it will stop rising and what it will dip to - don't act like $2.50 is certain.

A broken clock tells the right time twice a day.

>unironically waiting for a 15-20% dip to buy more

I don't see use cases, they don't present use cases. That's what bothers me. Sure they might take a point on bitcoin or ethereum in some areas, but those are now heavily "corporatized" projects, that require extensive planning and research. It's not hard for a new blockchain startup to beat them at parts of their own game, since the space is now more mature. But what does ARK offer that cant be introduced to the current top 10 segment?
I'm all for shilling coins, heck I made a small fortune on ether by listening to biz and buying in when it was sub $3. But Ethereum had its tech explained, there were clear use cases being explained. It seemed innovative because they had a passion and a belief.
In contrast ARK (and MANY other coins) seem like they run purely off of the hype mill, to generate some money for the dev team and IF that project becomes "successful" and they attract investors and garner a positive reputation, THEN they will start actually working on their product. And it's product I don't see in ARK. Feel free to correct me.

Did you see the wallet?

bitcoin and ethereum also don't have use cases.

ark is introducing smart bridge, which connects blockchains. that's at least as much a use case as smart contracts, esp because it builds upon them and ties it to the value store in btc

> Bitcoin doesn't have use cases

> This delusional

name one. you can't use it as a currency. it's a store of value only at this point.

Smartbridge with ETH has already been tested, but here's a use case for you.

Technically, if you buy ETH/BTC(etc) and hold and the price goes up. GREAT! But now you want to invest into OMG (or something else). You transfer some of your BTC to the exchange and buy.

But you just exchanged ur BTC that you made profits on. Uncle Sam wants you to pay taxes for all profits, and when you make a transaction like that - ur supposed to pay ur taxes. This is a clusterfuck. I need to track every single little exchange I make?

Here comes Ark. They have smartbridge, it connects to multiple blockchains. ETH, BTC, etc, you name it.

You can now use Ark to do your trades. Want ETH? Use Ark. Wanna get into a new ICO that is giving an ECR token? Use ARK instead of ETH.

Technically, you aren't leaving the blockchain anymore. It's still using Ark.

Don't quote me on this, but it's quite possible that you can classify this as a 1031 exchange: "Thanks to IRC Section 1031, a properly structured 1031 exchange allows an investor to sell a property, to reinvest the proceeds in a new property and to defer all capital gain taxes."

Thus, saving taxes. While this doesn't apply to me, I can see it being big for whales.

Aside from all this smartbridge talk - which is the bread and butter. Ark is also releasing push-button blockhains. A startup wants to use blockchain, but not use the dev hours to make one or clone one? They use Ark push button. Done, blockchain made - with smartbridge to ETH or something else - in a language the devs understand (Java, C#, etc) - saving them time and money.

I'm not that user, but you can use BTC to pay for things on certain websites.