ITT: Post countries that did absolutely nothing wrong during 1992 and before

ITT: Post countries that did absolutely nothing wrong during 1992 and before

>inb4 nazi germany
>inb4 soviet union

>yo, can we bring this expeditionary force through your country to save the finns?
>Uh, that might mean that we would have to stand up to the nazis at some point, so no
nuke sweden

Finland would've lost even more in the winter war without swedish material support

Germany would've lost even more in world war 2 without swedish material support

But they did allow foreign forces to travel trough Sweden to help the finns.

Foreign volunteers, not the same thing as an actual expeditionary force

>Thieweden
More like absolutely nothing in general

They could be a tiny bit more strict with immigration

>what is tortuning people with shoving shit into their stomachs until they explode
>what is launching multiplee invasions of the USA

didnt they literally have a eugenics program going on ?

>The Engelbrecht division within the Wehrmacht were foreign volunteers division
ok m8

All countries did that.

no?

>that makes it okay

>Continuation war
>Same diplomatic situation as winter war

you fucking twat during that time finns fought WITH the germans, during winter war germans refused to allow any aiding troops or eguipment be sent through germany to Finland in the fear of upsetting USSR and the balance of Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. Funny enough swedes like to brag about their 9 000 volunteers when given the possibility there would've been 27 000 hungarians coming to Finland's aid just on a whim. Sadly they never got to Finland due to the fact that i earlier mentioned.

>All countries did that.
wat

Swedes are Nordic Francophiles with delusions of grandeur of the imperial sort. Other Nordic countries do get along better with each other than the Swedes, and for a good reason.

Also while I think it's stupid to hold it against people in the current world what their countries may have done in the past, I think all Finns who hold any affection towards Sweden or the Fennoswedes need to be fucking driven to the Baltic Sea.

Someone shop pic related to better resemble Sweden.

T: a Finn

Swede here

ask me anything

why do you hate bacon?

I don't

but here's a (you)

ما اسمك

ITT: Talk about Sweden

this

>inb4 muh six gorillion niggers
Congo Free State was the private property of Leopold and the Belgian state had nothing to do with it

gillar du fitta?