5,500 years ago in what will someday be called Greece...

>5,500 years ago in what will someday be called Greece, an early Bronze Age chieftain is about to pass his judgement on a captured hunter-gatherer from the hinterlands.

>This was inspired by a recent report on ancient DNA from Early Bronze Age farmers in northern Greece, which apparently showed they had pretty dark skin (presumably relative to modern-day inhabitants of the Mediterranean region). Before then, physical anthropologists like John Lawrence Angel have reported African-like physical traits on the skeletal remains of prehistoric Greek farmers, which might reflect genetic influence from Africa across the Mediterranean during this time. Even to this day, around a quarter of Greek men carry the Y-chromosomal DNA haplogroup E1b1b which is of East African origin.

>Recently the 9,500-year old skull of a man from Jericho, in what is now Israel, had forensic reconstruction techniques applied to it to show how his facial features may have looked in life (see left). I wanted to “complete” this reconstruction with a little color and dressing-up, so I drew my own version of it with colored skin, hair, and a little clothing and jewelry attached. As for the original skull, it had a plaster coating and seashells inserted into its orbits (eye holes) for unknown (but probably religious or ritualistic) reasons.

Source of original image:

WE

Why do they always make the leap to them being black? To virtue signal to superiors and get some brief publicity to their paper?

the natufians were black phenotypically speaking, so he's not wewuzzing, but the hunter gatherers looked black too, I don't know why he depcits him whiter

>I wanted to “complete” this reconstruction with a little color and dressing-up
That'd be fine if he actually drew the face like it looks in the reconstruction, but he literally just drew a random negro and called it a day.
I realize reconstructions are also artistic interpretations, but if you're going to use it to make a point then actually use it.

They're aware of (and embarrassed by) the fact that their ancestors were completely irrelevant for most of history, so they try to squeeze them in whenever they possibly can

wait so they're trying to push the narrative that blacks had every starting advantage possible, including the more advanced initial societies, better land and higher population

and still whites and asians ended up vastly ahead of them?

because that's kinda hilarious

What happened to the leopards in greece? I knew there were lions in the med at one point, but since when were there leopards or cheetahs or whatever they're wearing?

>They
It's a fucking autist on deviant artist,((( they))) aren't pushing any narrative

WUZ

Could be a lynx.

WE WUZ 'N SHEET is pretty common

You and I both know it's hyped up by cherry picking /pol/tards

Africans dont give a shit about history its only white cucks who do.

there's literally a black muslim sect in the US founded on the idea of we wuzzing

A small minority of thousands hardly represents millions. They're literally just black /pol/tards.

This is retarded. All this means is that the pale phenotype appeared later than we thought. We wuz dark skinned.

KANGZ

"They" don't, its from a black supremacist site. I recognize the background of it here .

...Who are classed as terrorists and are mostly defunct.

Natufians had E1b and they had no drops of SSA in them

Blacks created all civilizations except one in sub saharan Africa, that maked sense