>Always figured if I get rich I will get girls
>Got rich through crypto
>Girls still stare at me all day long at bars
>Figure they don't actually want me
>They are just playing a prank on me
>Get close with a few girls after 1 night stands
>I try to not come off not too strong
>Talk to them from time to time most of the time ignore them
>Figured out if I can get laid anywhere and I have a fuckload of money there is no point in life

I literally feel fucking empty. I made a shitload of money off ETH, BTC, ANS and IOTA this year. I will never have to work again and am just 19, handsome and a great guy in general. Girls don't excite me, spending money doesn't excite me, making money doesn't excite me. What the fuck is the point of my existence? My father will also give me his companie(s) and property after he dies in 10-20 years so I can be a NEET for the rest of my life as they are worth a couple million. With all of this and my crypto earnings I will literally never have to do any fucking thing in my whole life.

Pic related, it's me. BTW I am pretty fucking drunk rn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NggqmAw6Qqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how much you got?

Serve your country

Unless it's Sweden or Germany

If you send me all your money, I'll tell you how to get laid

Create (((GENERATIONAL WEALTH))) and build a (((LEGACY)))

oh my god you can FUCK RIGHT OFF

sage

Giving ethereum to poor people should unironically help you feel better

0xB190489880B5D80ce8E0Eacc646033F70E6a2163

You don't have all the knowledge in the world yet, so there are still things you don't know. So you dont know what still might be left for you to do.

you smallhanded weak-jawed pig-nosed manlet fuck off

Send some Ark here and I will help you get laid brother.

AVzmYhcHeVxDXxEWdG1SqBAtsNEEXkX1aG

Serve something in need, such as nature - you'll find another level of fulfillment that you never knew existed

I've got about 1.5mil EUR in fiat and 500k in some coins atm.
It's a EU country very close to the ones you offered. I will never join the military though, all full of Russian fucks who try to be "patriotic".

>Rolex with NATO strap

hahahahahahahahaahah

I can already see you look like a fucking beta. No way you're an 8 upwards.

Go traveling with me through SEA.
You will figure out what you want to do with your life along the way.

Nice larp, you look like your living in a student flat

Money won't buy you happiness.

Your top half of your head will have to be 20/10 to average out to 8-9/10 with that lower half.

Also your post is laden with symptoms of social anxiety. Grow the fuck up. Most of you cunts snap out of it when you hit university but, you NEETS, none of you realised the 15 years of gaming is going to have an impact. Literally being on this fucking website is half the problem.

>"they are just playing a prank on me"

Sometimes I forget people with social anxiety are still this stupid.

Do you want actual advice ?

ffs you're only 19, just give it time

Allow me to take a coin off your hand.

0x41C7feDCbCb2b793D370393b21f5C0A27E942529

Seriously though maybe losing a bit will light a fire in you again. It's hard to stay motivated when you have it all/ or rather feel you do

What's wrong with a NATO strap? I also have one for my sub.

>What the fuck is the point of my existence?

To figure it out dumbass

You sound like a real piece of shit tbqh

I don't need to get help getting laid, I could get most girls I want lol.
Lol ok kiddo.
I did LSD, 200 and 250 ug and felt huge connection with nature but after it all dried off I felt nothing as always. I felt a lot for the girl I did 200ug with, but after the L wore off I again felt nothing at all. What the fuck is wrong with me.

>8-9/10

It ruins the bloody watch, its hideous and childish.

Nice watch.
Is it real?
I'm going to buy a milguass when I reach 1 million.

If I was you I wouldn't stop working.
You need something in your life to keep you going.

Man I feel the same way like I'll eventually peak and shit will annoy me. I'll be honest go do Brazillian jiu jutsu or judo they do competitions and they aren't super agressive sports. It'll give you something to do. Travel to Japan or something just keep yourself busy with small shit and try and be happy.

>stop liking what I like
I have gotten so many compliments. But my strap is completely black.

If this isn’t larp you are the biggest beta faggot I have ever witnessed

>can do whatever you want
>still unhappy
i dunno dude maybe talk to a therapist like the cuck you are

Good for you, keep it up. But it's beyond ugly. Leather straps are good, natos arent.

You're 19 with what looks like an average head and below average bone structure. Lol @ 8-9/10, wtf man. Come back down to earth.

Thats when you get into filantropy and try to change the world

Start by reading about history (the real history) and educating yourself
Money is just a step
Women are just companions
Changing HUMANITY or living in a better world are the real objectives (or at least not being forgotten, which is way easier ej.: pyramids)

There is no point in life. Just do whatever you want it won't matter anyway.

Fuck yeah, I use NATO straps because I love James Bond, the same watch looked fucking awesome on him lol.
I never lend or give away money sorry begging fags.
I won't post full face of body, but whatever lol.
Nope, I've got a pretty pimped out 3 bedroom apartment for myself and a pretty nice car. I don't need much material possessions because they give me nothing.
Hope I snap out of it dude, sucks for me rn.
Lol thanks. I always though I was kind of an asshole, maybe people just have to spell it out for me.

that 3/4ths of your face looks like a 4/10 not an 8 lmao

Do something with your life. Get a career and a family. You will be fine.

>Leather straps are good, natos arent.
Generally speaking, you're right but I think the sub is an exception.

With all that money maybe get some jaw implants and fix your disgusting pig nose.

buy a penis pump while at it

I'll take your ETH off your hands if you don't need it, handsome.

0x3810EC78fd35169D3f8852b87968Ff32ff7661ac

Giving me some BTC will make both of us feel better. 0.02 would double my portfolio

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

You've got everything going for you. You are young, rich, and good looking. You are free to go out and explore and find something meanigful to live for. Find something other than yourself to care about. What a waste it would be if you don't even try.

Any crypto advice for a noob? Pic related are my holdings, and I'm just planning on holding for a couple years. Was about $7,000 before the crash.

The amount of beggars in this thread disgusts me. OP, no matter how depressed you are, don't give these poorfagging suckers a single penny.

You're nice so I'll change my attitude. Personally I am not a big fan of them, especially in OP's pic. On an Omega nato straps can look nice, but on a rolex you need either steel, jubilee or perhaps leather

>ctrl+F
>friends
>0 results
always pity those of us who become rich and don't even have a single person to share that wealth with.

Nice neck btw. Looking thick.

OP is a beta male, with a beta face and low testosterone.

He will never be a Chad. Girls will always choose Chads over him, and he will never be popular.

OP will grow up to be that 40 year old guy still hitting on 21 year old girls at the bar. He will die alone, because despite his money, he never learned how not to be creepy.

Stay creepy OP.

Also buy shares in POSW.

Holy shit if this isn't a larp just throw yourself off of a fucking bridge already and get it over with

Thank god we're leaving the EU

Ahh Milguass, conservative but at the same time still classy as fuck.
Yeah, I want to do cool shit, but nothing really excites me anymore....
I must be a pretty huge beta faggot then kek
Idk, I've gone to my therapist 3 times this summer. She gave me some test and said there is nothing wrong with me. I just have no calling and there isn't much to do in life for me anymore.
That's what I've been told, idk if it's true, tastes differ.
Any good books you can recommend? I really like autobiographys btw.

0x24fb0676f20ed9a795702d3ed4dd85f370db87c3
>Send me some ETH see how giving a P2P loan makes you feel. Maybe your ability to earn was god given not just to earn, but maybe to use to make the world better.
>Any time you say your so rich people will ask for money if anonymous, or treat you different.
That's one reason rich people are considered shitty because their treated differentially.
>I can help you for free, just by letting you know your not a 8 even when your drunk.

I'd appreciate it if you donate some btc, at least you'd make me happy :)

But seriously, travel the world, experience new cultures and meet new people.

1Fxc4Ez7EiSKSLFhoVKsVNnyqUgi4BneGe

>unironically using nato straps

Do you have any real friends? I'm in a similar situation, also 19.

>pencil neck
>8-9/10 guy

Also please support a poorfag, wealthy user
14sKg955JzPNHFH3qjAv3sHVWnKVcJAxKU

>8-9/10

Send me 0.25BTC and you will actually make my whole year no joke. You have no idea what you are taking for granted. There are so many possibilities with what you can do, especially at your age. With way less than what you have, at 19, i wish i could've done so many things different but back then i just took what i had for granted. Don't waste this huge opportunity you have man cause there are millions that would live happily forever with 1% of what you have. Be grateful bro and find some shit that excites you. There's so much out there and you have plenty to be able to do/get. So do/get.

Same thing OP except I'm a 5/10 virgin with nowhere near the same wealth as you

If not trolling, go to Asia

and now the thread will devolve into nonstop begging a guy who probably is larping anyway

>Idk, I've gone to my therapist 3 times this summer. She gave me some test and said there is nothing wrong with me. I just have no calling and there isn't much to do in life for me anymore.

I'm a psychological therapist in my day job and I can already tell you have something wrong going on because of what you're typing here. Presumably either social anxiety on it's own or exacerbated by low self-esteem / core belief.

Pay me to fix you. I'll accept IOC.

Am in the same boat as you OP except I'm a poorfag but I am an actual 8-9/10 unlike you.

I would personally get huge positions on OMG, IOC and ARK. That's what I am mostly holding. I hold BTC tho.
Thanks for the r8. I personally dgaf.
Don't worry I won't. No good advice so they haven't deserved it lol.
Idk bro, I got my GMT-MASTER 1675 on a chain at first and didn't like it at all. After I got the NATO it felt a lot more comfortable. It's a taste thing I assume.
I have friends, I just don't hang around with them much since most of them are poor and know I have money.
Too bad I will always be beta :((((((((((((((((

Seriously the only thing you can do at this point is kill yourself. The best way is to get an old gas generator probably off Craigslist put it in the vehicle and just stay in the vehicle with it running. Seriously you should kill yourself with your attitude and mentality the world is better off without you. If you don't kill yourself please don't procreate.

>22.
>KHHV dateless.
>7/10 looks
>pic related is my bank account
>own 23 BTC.
>drive a newer bmw 3 series convertible.
>fit.

What is wrong with females? I am a great guy, wealthy, good looking, wealthy, don't drink or use drugs yet females treat me like trash and reject every time I ask them out. Should I just get a Russian wife?

Nice fake Rolex faggot, that fucking second hand instruments the wrong hue, crowl looks off ( could bE the light) and the 12 indicator looks shitty.

Larp boy... Larp...
Or is that daddy's faulex?

Idk OP I think the only things that makes life worth living are the relationships you build with the people around you. People are social creatures and that's where we derive most of our happiness from. Finding a good woman and good friends can change your life entirely, but for those of us with social anxiety/terminal aspergers making friends and forming relationships can be really difficult, and I imagine it only gets worse when you're secretly rich. I'm not even rich yet and I already kinda want to kill myself. Maybe try to be the best at something you enjoy now that you have infinite free time. Live well and be healthy and hopefully you'll find a way to be happy.

Maybe use your money (supposing you actually have some) to create something that lives longer than you- then kill yourself faggot

Here's me btw, I'm 6'1 and rated around a 7-8/10 many times.

want to experience the same, cuz i cant believe what youre saying - for real now give me a chance

bitcoin wallet:
1EnxLjQXrKTX5NURpHTDqhDrXHjMtCHwYD

Hahhaa thanks for the offer but no thanks.
Thanks. Send me your throwaway email and we'll see about it.
Though about Thai and fucking some chicks there, haven't figured out anything else that would be cool to do.
Rip, must be even harder for you rite.

Bro you should stop doing whatever you're doing right now and backpack through Europe for a while, either hitchhiking or by car/trains.

Do you know about couchsurfing? you get to know amazing people through it and maybe even some travel partner.

I backpacked with a german guy a few years ago and it was the best month of my life, I got to see tons of new places, met tons of new great people and had tons of fun.

Also you've got money so you can spend whatever you like, I only had a 300€ budget for a month and I am telling you I had the best time of my life, imagine what you could do with a few thousand.

lol you look like you're about to slaughter an island full of campers

>I just have no calling and there isn't much to do in life for me anymore.

That's normal for most 19 year old guys. It will get better at 25, or maybe at 30.
Until then just neet away.

Get familiar with otaku culture, start drawing futas.

Get yourself a shitload of 4-Aco-DMT and be high all day erry day. It's absolutely fantastic.

>drive a newer bmw 3 series convertible.
Can't dodge the rodge

Good choice. Holding onto your IOC will see bigger returns. Jokes and aggression aside, actually look into those things I mentioned. You won't be happy until you work on the core cognitions manipulating the evidence around you.

hahaha mother fucker looks like IT

>I would personally get huge positions on OMG, IOC and ARK. That's what I am mostly holding. I hold BTC tho.

All this larping just to end up writing this shit.

10 for effort.

[email protected]

hmu bro

It's a 50 year old watch lol, are you expecting everything to be in a 10/10 state.
Thanks. I always sort of wanted to die, but this comment gave me some pretty nice insight tho.
Sent you fucking faggot, only because I am drunk

Huuge forehead
Lul

>couchsurfing
You know what people do with their couches? They fart in them. They sit on them in their dirty underwear. They jerk off while sitting on them. Sleeping on another man's couch is like draping yourself in his dirty underwear.

You're not a 7-8/10 but that's also OK. I'd assume the reason girls are not interested in you is obviously your personality, although you may be punching above your weight if you play it like a 7-8/10.

Dude. Nothing is wrong with you. Learn how to snowboard and go heliboarding all over the world. I have thrown tons of money at it. There are a many amazing adventures out there. Travel!

Ever heard of Social Proof?
>in b5 virgin fag
youtube.com/watch?v=NggqmAw6Qqg

So if money doesn't excite you, why not give it away? Either completely, or to help yourself feel better since you know you're helping others.

Force yourself to have some purpose basically at that point.

Getting rich is a blessing and a curse, I bet.

Try ayahuasca - I've been meaning to myself, but can't really afford the $1400 retreat cost right now. If you're as loaded as you lead on, look into purchasing a house with some land. Plant some natives and make a habitat for critters. Enjoy day trading with the birds and the bees, I'm doing that right now on a small scale and it makes things - all right. Good luck user, we're all in this together

ETH tips appreciated
0xd0615836Fd444DC08278ecb56F1db065c2D87D43

18G7hYrBC2oF8FdPGhbeQ6whcd5MyA6UhE
give me money

The fact that you are posting here for approval shows your lack of confidence

You could start by helping me finish college. I'm trying to become a Civil Engineer. Barely made it financially through this summer.

BTC:
1H3byn8uySsrEqWmX2EvZBCM4KYvd6xJ7z

>implying they don't have extra beds

I've been on Couchsurfing for a while now, I have never slept on their couch but on some extra bed they had.

A book I read a couple years ago when I was your age was "The revolution of Hope" from Erich Fromm (hope thats how it translates since I read it in spanish, some old lady gave it to me"

Any book about history is good, if you're not studying right now you could pay youreslf to go to a high class university, you will learn this kind of stuff and from your classmates. Unoversity os a great environment for those who like to think

travel
challenge yourself and try something new
constantly educate yourself
stay in excellent shape and have a healthy diet

The mind teases you
with countless delight and fright
Can you find your heart?
where is your heart?

Nice larp

>that pathetic jawline/lower half of face
>8-9/10

AHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA..

Oh man, you're sad and depressed because you're delusional. Your view of the world and what reality is don't match, and it's causing you to struggle.

First of all nigga, you're a 5 at best. You have a pencil neck, weak jawline, and ugly nose that doesn't fit your face. Delusion is the enemy of true happiness. If you lost 100 pounds, it means your skin is lose as fuck and you have stretch marks, you're not going to be some shredded ripped chad with a tan anytime soon. Get over yourself.

The amount of money you have is peanuts. I live in NYC, inherited over 10M in properties, and have also made a shitload in crypto... but guess what, the dime girls don't give a shit. They're going after the whole package, hot, smart, educated, alpha guys with trust funds bigger than my net worth by 5 fold. You could probably make a 6 pretty happy, but 7 and beyond you're fucked and you'd actually have to do something with your life to have them actually respect you.

Girls can smell weakness, it's literally the only sense they have. Their main goal in life is to breed with the superior male. Yes resources matter, but that's only because resources are usual an indication of superior genetics. You are not superior, you're a weak minded NEET faggot who has completely given up. You really think a girl will fuck you because you have some tiny inheritance? Nigga please.

You don't have shit and you aren't shit. The second you realize this you might start working hard at something and actually accomplish something. You're not good looking and you're not rich, get over yourself loser.

You guys shouldnt have women as your end all goal.

There should be something larger pulling you through life.

Women are great but its unreasonable to think you'll just bang a different girl every night then finally settle down and bang your wife everyday forever and that will make you happy.

Your genes compel you to procreate so while women are great they should be your gateway to kids.

Also you will never date/marry and live happily ever after with a girl out of your league. Money isnt the great equalizer in what kind of women you get.

Also also, you guys are like in your teens, you dont know enough about anything to decide that "nothing is exciting to me forever and ever". Nothing is maybe exciting to you right now, but literally go find something to be excited about. No one is going to figure out your life for you, least of all some woman.

Are you that bg kumbi kid?