There huge BTC to IOTA movement today

There huge BTC to IOTA movement today.

Seems like smart investors converting their sinking soon-to-be $3600 BTC into stronger protocol that actually has great future !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qnd-hdmgfk
medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b?fref=gc&dti=703827839809731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but senpai, iota is a truck coin.

That's why the price almost didn't change. Makes sense!

Iota is a coin of peace. Invest now, for the future of your children.

We want to reunite with our families in Europe!

Thank you IOTA!

Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!

David, stop.

dave, you are really getting worried huh? From the looks of that order book
>dev puts up a bunch of massive walls to stabilize falling price
>sell off is far outnumbering buy ins
Well i think its time to apologize dave.

What the fuck is that literally David in the middle?

top fucking kek

We have people converting 20k+ from BTC to IOTA... you must be a /pol/ crypto-hating fool to keep talking shit son

youtube.com/watch?v=7qnd-hdmgfk

>we
Oh sweetie

Ahahahahahahah someones activated buy bots. This desperation! You realize we can see the full history and speed of the books right dave?

How is anyone buying it. All IOTa trades are blocked on bitfinex right now

>haha the power of memes dropped iota price /pol/ fuck yeah
>"well no, everything is red because of btc"

>haha people are buying iota totally trying to prop price up because we fucked em so hard Lmao xD
>"..."

The absolute state of fudders

Such bullshit. I lost 10 large because this loud-mouthed liberal piece of shit can't keep his trap shut.

You lost "10 large" because btc tanked
Try to understand the market bud or you'll lose even more

IOTA has been on a downward trend for a while now silly.

>tfw daves buybots come out and play

Yeah it has been down from $1
But still thinking posting on Veeky Forums impacts the market in anyway.. it's like thinking you got trump elected by posting memes on pol

>ignoring reality this hard

This the first time you looked at trade log dude? You don't realize a very large amount of volume for usdt pairs on bitfinex are trading bots?

just withdrawals/deposits

trades are working

they kicked into over drive a few minutes ago, i've been recording the log

Concentrated autism dude
Dont hurt yourself watching bots in crypto you'll think we're living in some terminator type shit

You want bitcoin to go up, make it easier to use.

I've read some about it, too complicated for most people.
As soon as you make it easy, you're all fucking rich.

kek, this whole shitshow is so fucking pathetic

I have never seen anyone more desperate than this for acceptance

IOTA AKBAR.

Don't be mean, I'm autistic

You did well. I meant Dave and his band of retards.

we found a serious vulnerability—the IOTA developers had written their own hash function, Curl, and it produced collisions (when different inputs hash to the same output). Once we developed our attack, we could find collisions using commodity hardware within just a few minutes, and forge signatures on IOTA payments

>the IOTA developers had written their own hash function

FUD
>read up and eat some sage
medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b?fref=gc&dti=703827839809731

Wow, an IOTA team response to criticism. Let me guess:

>low IQ
>retard
>we will sue
>racist xenophobe
>anti-human scum

> IOTA issued a patch that addresses the vulnerabilities we found on August 7th.
“Patch” is a wrong word here. IOTA developers removed a part of the copy-protection mechanism which became useless once details of its work had become known to others.
> IOTA no longer has the vulnerabilities we found, they have been fixed.
No real vulnerabilities were found, hence nothing was to fix. The changes in the code were related to removal of some parts of the copy-protection mechanism and were deployed together with scheduled improvements to the protocol.

So....they removed part of the code, but there were nothing to fix....right. This is classic libtard behavior where you refuse any kind of constructive criticism and blame others for my obvious mistakes.

>However, I have to say that, in this era of ‘fake news,’ it’s very dangerous to have a title that implies there are vulnerabilities. It makes for good click bait, but as you point out in your post, they don’t exist anymore, which leads to an intra-post contradiction that, one might say, potentially undermines your credibility and calls your motives into question.

This is so fucking painful to read. These niggers get a critical vulnerability handed to them on a silver platter, fix it in secret and then turn around and attack the benevolent hacker saying what vulnerability. Fucking ungrateful fucks, this behavior makes me so angry it's not even funny.

>And while I’m not a lawyer, I wonder if one could argue that your article is actually libelous)? Per the definition, you made a knowingly false statement (as you have pointed out yourself in the body of the article). Furthermore, it’s not inconceivable that your post is causing materially damage (in terms of the token value) to IOTA. At a minimum, I think it deserves a retraction/apology…not for the effort to find the security flaws (that was great), but for how it was presented and now disseminated.

This is the team you want to put your money in. Literally every single one of those fucks is like this. I predict that sometime in the future someone will just shred their shit up instead of playing hero for them (if they don't force literally all of these delusional idiots to go behind the scenes).

>the vulnerabilities don't exist anymore, since we modify the code
>but, remember that there were no vulnerabilities in the first place because I am very smart. It was a feature, not a bug

???????????

>That butthurt
My god, I'll take my money elsewhere

Not to mention they wrote it in ternary instead of binary and keep the most important part of the coin closed source so it's impossible to properly audit, which makes the title literally, actually, factually, true. I have never seen a more obnoxious team of developers. I'm actually surprised they didn't call the people who dissected their coin retards.

This is how jews act user. And it's how jews are successful
Deal with it or keep crying it's your choice

Not really. No successful company is ran like IOTA.

It's fundamentally broken and insecure vaporware, served to us with a nice dash of price manipulation and a team of vapid obnoxious potheads. I wouldn't be surprised if it was written by some freelance contract Pajeets.

> blob blob blob

Nice meme, fuck

/pol/ btfo

"We planted vulnerabilities in our own code to punish the open source community because we don't believe in our project to succeed on its own merits over other organizations forking."

That is the answer they came up with to lessen the embarrassment from rolling their own hash function and not vetting it.

Meanwhile, the "price" is up even after a sustained, ongoing network attack where the only exchange that allows trading temporarily shutdown trading.

IOTA was a pump and dump scam and I fell for it.

Hello forum members this is David Sonstebo posting in the flesh.

Your antics here have attracted my attention and I do not mean this in a positive way.

Unfortunately, the material that I'm reading is tantamount to monetary defamation, fraud, and criminal racial hatred.

Either you cease and desist immediately or our foundation will begin issuing subpoenas to charge your userbase with embezzlement and felony hate crime status.

I'm going to laugh so hard at all the fuckers that won't sale just because "muh /pol/," this is bancor all over again where we try to warn them and they just won't listen.