Passive income

So, does anyone here actually have a reliable, solid passive income?

I'm a good programmer (by trade) and a quick learner, however shit at entrepreneurship, somehow I just don't have a brain for it. I would love to make some bot or automate some shit which would make money, but I have no idea where the opportunities are.

Any tips or stories to share?

sell your ass hole for 1 dollar each fuck

you will passively earn 1K dollars each day
if you are fucked 1K times

Great idea but unfortunately I don't think I can automate my asshole algorithmically.

Not with that attitude

I've researched my options and the closest I could do would be some live streaming with electrodes attached to my asshole. Or maybe a vibrator activated when someone tips. That being said, it's not really passive, as it would require me to sit in front of a camera for long hours.

I'd throw you some sats to see that implemented. Keep us posted.

As eager as I am I don't think I'll be doing that since it misses the point of being a source of passive income.

I grow high value crops hydroponically whilst browsing the internet and jacking off. The only work I need to do is harvesting and I built my own packaging machine for several of my crops. I have hired a guy who delivers to restaurants for me and everything I need is delivered to my premises so I don't really need to go anywhere to sort stuff out. I was looking at some really good quality rope the other day as I think it's getting close to the end.

what are you growing ??

Have you looked into programming your own trading bot?

I make like $500 a month of dcr and ark lol.

I have like 35k worth of dcr though its really not worth it if you can confidently short term trade instead. 20 percent on 35k of dcr will take like a year or two of staking whereas short term trading that could happen in an hour.

THIS

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GROWING, THATS NOT POT?

Niggers

lul don't kill yourself bruv

As long as you work regularly as a programmer, you will never be a good business person. I do both, CEO and repo keeper, and I have to go on/off again. Even then, I rely heavily on my sales staff and CFO.
Best advice for passive income; REIT, especially one that focuses on Mobile Home Parks.

Yes actually, and I've even made a bot! But after developing a somewhat reliable strategy it has occurred to me that it's making me peanuts at best.

That's very insightful, thank you.

Saffron Crocus, Portabello Mushrooms, and no, I'm not growing Pot, now get back to work NSA narcs.

Good bot would be language analysis on trumps tweets. I was expecting more action on the NAFTA talks and FX play on USD/MXN, but it's been fucking silent even though negotiations are ongoing. I perplexed to say the least. I was up at 0330 PST to trade his tweets, and nothing.

How did you learn? Any good tutorials that you watched? Is it pretty cheap to buy the seeds or whatever to grow these?

Interesting idea, mine is based only on technical analysis and very strict loss control to be honest. I've actually had experiences with natural language processing in the past, so I'll definitely look into it.

If fundamental analysis actually reliable? I know there are people who base their trades only on it.

Just did a bit of googling. Started off with being curious about saffron. Turns out it grows well in shitty climates (e.g. anywhere in Europe), and it turned out easy to hydroponically grow. Didn't really find any good tutorials specifically on Saffron but if you google for portabello mushroom growing there is tonnes on that. Best people to sell to are stall owners and local restaurants.

How much would you say you make passively? How much does one mushroom go for on average? How much does your stock of saffron go for on average?

>Saffron Crocus
don't you need enormous amount of flowers to have any decent yields?

that means lot of space and light..... what is your setup?

he's larping, its probably pot. He would need a mountain of terraced rice fields and thousands of man hours to pick all the petals as they can't be picked with a machine.

I fucking hate LARPers on Veeky Forums and reddit. FUCK, can you losers stop with the creative writing assignments online.

>Saffron

Yeah I looked into this. You need an insane amount of land for any decent yield. You then need to harvest it.

As they're hydroponically grown, I can quickly scrape a light tool over the pipe and it snags the flowers and I drop them in a bowl. Most of the restaurants have standing orders and a lot of them ask for the entire flower rather than the stems alone. I guess they use them as pretty decoration, but I always tell them the petals are not safe to eat.

They don't need that much light (low powered lighting rails), my setup a flood table 5 plants deep, 30 plants long in my shed (it's actually a horseshoe shape but that's the "size").

I can sell each flower for 2 Euro (you get between 2-5 flowers per plant per flowering cycle) if it's fresh and intact.

Mushrooms are a bit lower margin, 8.50 euros a kilo. More expensive than saffron but a LOT easier to grow and less ball ache packaging them (I automated the packaging of these). I grow the mushrooms in cabinets below the saffron and they require fuck all attention or light, just a regular nutrient flood.

Fuck off retard I bet the last thing you've grown was two huge breasts and a sandy vagina.

What sort of profit do you make?

Show a s picture

That's a new batch of seedlings that will be transplanted to the main growing shed next week. I keep a rolling stock. It takes me about 1 day a week to organise the business and the rest of the day I jack off and trade shitcoinz.

I make around 750 Euros a month of just that stuff and it doesn't even take a tenth of my time.

What are we looking at here? Do you have more. Maybe you are not larping afterall. Well done user.

What about power? How much do you spend?

now show dick pls

do you sell that stuff directly to the restaurants or online?

Hardly anything, maybe like 30 Euro extra a month? I don't know desu, I haven't measured it. The lights I use are LED's though so they're efficient, and I don't need them on 24/7/365. It's largely cheap once you've set up as you can propagate your own mushrooms and seedlings (to an extent), just need to pay for fertilizer and other little bits and bobs. Doesn't work with low value crops though (tried fancy cabbages, strawberries (never do this), chillies (no one buy that shit).)

this looks like cannabis seedlings!!

show dick pls

Direct only. Websites aren't useful for food largely. Chefs are very dumb people.

All your crops use the same LED lights? Do you mind telling us what model you sue so I can Google them thanks. Have you ever considered aquaponics? Fish and plants all growing in a ecosystem. Looks awesome!

If I wanted to grow drugs it would be Salvia. Let stink.

Just google "grow lights", I bought mine from Alibaba so you know it's that premium chinkshit.

I spent a few years doing nothing but technical, I think it's bullshit for the most part. Fundamentals are most important. There was just an article in bloomberg last month that if you traded based off twitter "known analysts" in FX, you'd double the returns of an index.

Yes I own rental property. Not fool proof but it cash flows and it's paid off.

The dirty secret is there is no dirty secret, just a lot of hard work and long hours. I do my 9-5 as a programmer and pay a company to manage the lawn / issues that come up etc.

I'm a software engineer but I grow legally.

how long does it take for the flowers to grow? how fast can you cycle through them?

Become ungated for a very gated category on Amazon. I sell Wallets and Watches. I buy all of my inventory from eBay where it's super cheap. Ship it into Amazon FBA so I dont have to deal with shipping things.

Also, Poshmark is popular for retarded housewives. Go on their, make a large group bundle for $1000+ and clear out sellers' inventory for stuff they want for a total of $3000 or more. They know they will never sell this stuff and can't ignore a $1000 payday. Sell it on eBay or Amazon for a profit.

ha, "there", not "their" - guess I am a retarded housewife.