Just fuck my life up

just fuck my life up

buy buy buy

My deadline with this suicidalmaker coin are when daa are released. Moon or die

this coin ruined me

JUST

When's this user. These bags are breaking my back. Doesn't help I'm also carrying BNB.

I had 25k of these at one point

Biggest bullet I've dodged

tick tock suck cock...

DAAs are supposed to go live on September

This week is the August financial report, that is expected to bring good news

That's my deadline, but it isn't to sell but to kms

This is the worst fucking thing in my portfolio. Literally should have just kept the eth.

The devs are stone silent now and are going to just drop their quarterly report for the bear market and call it a day.

I will not be shocked if the DAA news is so fucked that it drops the price even more. Some bullshit like DAA holders need to have 1 token per 1000 dollars or some other bullshit that doesn't touch the 100 million tokens there are.

Once they take this colossal shit on their crowd funders they'll proceed to get angry when we don't rub it all over ourselves and thank them.

Fuck them.

Worst fucking investment I ever made. Fucking slav cunts and their cryptic non communicating bullshit. If this shit doesn't recover, at least we have their names & faces to hunt them down and have them killed in the future when we make it from other investments.

Sold 5k at $3.00

Woke up one day and realised the token is pointless

Just annoyed as it was over $5.00 at one point

srs get out now this is going sub $1

Buy sift , taas or Rialto and actually get dividend

Too stubborn to let go. Id rather see it go to fucking zero than sell at a loss.

>realised the token is pointless
The token isn't pointless per se, but in a fucking crypto limbo of sorts
We don't know if it's pointless or not. Nobody knows what ICN is used for – that's why everyone's on their toes.
said it best; moon or die. If ICN will be revealed to be used for some stupid gay shit, the price will go to 0 immediately. If they slavs have a plan, it'll moon. There is no inbetween.

im hanging myself bye guys

Thank fuck I don't care about money

>If they slavs have a plan, it'll moon.
yeah, I'm not betting my hard earned dollars on that, broski.

personal assistant of the CEO, just saying

money cant buy you happiness

only blowjobs

This. One of my first alt purchases. bought in over 4 dollars because I was an idiot. Fuck it. Long term holdings.

Whale here

Im still accumulating. Please be patient :)

Yep we don't have any shill here anymore. That guy probably sold out when it went back over 3 dollars

Lol i bought this coin cas there was a huge dip and then it kept dipping after like 5 minutes of plateau. fuck this shitcoin Press S to spit on its grave.
S S S S S

Thinking about going all in on this now for a quick flip but with my luck it might dip

Shut the fuck up cunt

just

>literally has CON in the name of the coin