/ARK/ General Thread

"So user, tell me again how you bought ARK at under $1. It gets me so excited. How did you know it would go so high?? You are so smart.

I realized that I can't even look at images of pretty girls on the interwebz because I don't feel worthy
I'm honestly a 4/10
Fuck this world

>tfw arklet

get your non-Asians out of here

I bought at $1.89 baby, will you still let me sniff your farts?

2500 @ 66C :D

we want asian qts, desu

Well, shortly after the ICO, I read about the project, saw the whitepaper and the use cases for the encoded listener, looked at the dev team and the road map, and realized they are similarly skilled to the Eth dev team, are promoting connectivity in the crypto space, bring value to all other market makers by connecting their blockchains with encoded listeners, and no one else was doing this type of work.

So, I took a significant portion of my mining profits from Ethereum and ICO profits from Etheroll, and in mid-May, I put the equivalent of 4.5 BTC into Ark. I'm so glad I did!

my man

How many ARK to kiss her on the forehead?

I want her to keep me as a hostage.

i heard they're stuttering potheads and "cost estimators" and divested 90%

still made a lot so far

a 4? you lucky fuck.

That's nice of you, but I don't want to be with a woman who respects me because I have money. Be gone thot.

I bought at $1 sold at 0.60 cents.
What I learned was invaluable.

can you please post more pics or any sauce on that grille plz???

I bought 300 ARK at $0.60. Just now I sold my other shitcoins and have .0615 BTC. Do I spend it on more ARK or another coin?

>tfw bought ark at 15k sat
>sold most at 25k before august 13th moon
>finally made my way back to original amount a week ago
>sell again and it moons
i dont deserve her

just buy ARK, it's the next ETH

Bought a small amount at $0.84 as a collectors item to put on the shelf.

>up 340%

Added more high for an average gain of something like 65%

You're honestly not missing much bro, women are a meme

Bought $28 at .70 feeling pretty hung. I was like shitting my pants when it got to $1 was like wholshit i made like 10 bucks.

Sierra mcormick
Thicc pawg with a DSLs

that's illegal, senpai

DSLs?

Dick sucking lips

>tfw only 180 Ark
I'm never gonna be rich. Hold me lads.

50 arklet here. Happy to hold hands while the flood washes unbelievers away, user.

I'm waiting for another coin to moon, then put more into Ark.

SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOOO

this girl isn't asian

>born with facial deformity
>probably a 1/10
>also a manlet

kek god is hilarious

holy shit. i did buy it under $1: i got in around 60 cents. Its been so long, that i honestly couldnt remember if $1 was considered cheap or not.

Im gonna do it. Im gonna finally have my first kiss with a girl!

>In b4 she remembers she had to "study" with Tyrone

Attractive women are indeed a meme. Sorry that you'll never get to feel or have sex with one. It's pretty great and you remember it forever.

The other user is right, women are memes.

But in all seriousness, please just make as much money as possible. Power and money will get you women, not looks. The last thing you want to be is ugly AND stupid to top it off.

Didn't you faggots every watch Scarface?