Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

smartift.com
blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This gonna moon

Take 50% of obsidian gains put into sift = lambo by this time next year

SIFT - investment fund token. smartift.com

Crypto hedge fun/AI trading platform paying dividends to token holders similar to taas and Rialto. Market cap likely to be a few million on release

Teach already being used on forex averaging 40% returns , independent audits every 3 months

ICN - no dividend, pointless token - $195 million market cap (LOL)

Rialto - pays dividend - $32 million

Taas - pays dividend - $30 million

It's a safe 2x-3x coin if you are in for the first pump
It's also a comfy hold coin.
also, witnessed

I think I bought when there were around 14 cents per coin.

ETH has slightly dipped since then.
The exchange rate was 2192 OBN per ETH.

Thanks user. We in to hodl. Masternodes for life

ODN thread
Set the clock

This doesn't seem right. Where are the I/O shills?

They read the Obsidian whitepaper.
They now know Obsidian is Stratis Monero and IOC On steroids

Ive seem this pasta so many times that my red flag alarm is going off. Instant avoidance.

only 100 sift for 1 ETH wtf mane.

>tfw only bought 40k
why even try anymore?

when the fuck do i get my coins?

Useless shitcoin is useless. Don't fall for this shit user.

40k is a lot. what is with you whiners

nice argument

if you bought 0x you should probably look into Ethbet OP, it's 0x but for gambling, much smaller market cap good 10x potential imo

I'm actually going to use this when it releases. Not even as an investment but actually use the product

98mill coins pre mined.

-14.7mill to devs
-24.5mill alocated for operational costs.
-20.6mill to the fucktards who invested in this garbage
-29.4mill allocated to VC funding and strategic partnerships.
-8.8million burned.

Give me a good reason
I read everything

Plus they have a messanger as their first app in the platform
Masternodes
Active devs on slack
Ready wallet

Whats your side user . And why the hate. Give it to me straight

My problem is the devs kept a massive supply of ODN for themselves and to run the business which will dilute the value of the coin. I mean the millions of dollars we gave them in the crowdfunding isn't enough to cover the costs of a few developers? It's greedy fucks like this that are ruining crypto.

ODN is the purest form of crypto newfag bait I've ever seen.

You can tell by the amount of "I only bought X i want to be rich!!!" posts in every thread.

Will be below ICO price within the first day

This is one of the biggest sells for me.

A product I actually want to use myself. And if I can actually be part of the network, double bonus.

criminal detected

fucking tomorrow

Good for accumulation then

I'm honestly OK with that as long as the messenger app is good.

I'm beginning to think all this delusion is actually FUD in shills clothing, because holy fuck does it confuse and scare me

Honestly it's what happens at every babby's first ICO.
This is already the denial phase.

but that's not true
98 milion have been sold in the ICO
12500 blocks have been mined to test the network and after that we switched to POS

i don't know wher you got your numbers from but you better check the source next time

nope. idiots like you will be nowhere to be found when we get 3x first day, minimum

WHAT TIME DO WE GET OUR COINS REEEEEEE

sometime tomorrow

fucking slack is killing me

Youre retarded

blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8

Good coin, friend

wow a verry convincing argument you got there m8

see >Allocation
>—14.7 million ODN tokens will be reserved for the core team members.
>—24.5 million ODN tokens will go towards direct OSM licensing, integration
>—60% of ODN tokens will be offered to participants during the pre-sale and crowdsale.

I'm sorry, anons.

Okay you are fucking trolling.

Is correct. Except for the garbage part.

39,2 million coins on the dev team...
so?

98 million coins sold during ico? U serious?

>Except for the garbage part.

Wouldn't say garbage but sorry, Obsidian does nothing special and is bound to lose value.

19m was sold, the unsold coins will be burned

or maybe you're too stupid to see how ODN is special

Only of the leftover portion that was set aside to be sold on the ICO was burned. There's still an exceedingly high quantity that is being held by the devs for themselves, 'operational costs' and VC investors/partnerships

Yeah that's what I meant

which is not unusual for a crypto coin. the only way it would be a problem is if the devs are scammers and plan to dump all these coins, which you are free to think but it's not gonna happen.

IF it ends up not being a scam and dumped on your heads, it's still just messaging.
It's been done before, and it's being done better elsewhere.
Hope you guys can leave before shit hits the fan, though.

>it's still just messaging.

>it's still just messaging
Retard alert

im invested in this coin but another thing thats kinda worrying is the 10% inflation for first two years and who knows what will happen after

exchange when? Coinmarketcap when? I hate the post-ICO wait

>Denial
It's in the whitepaper you guys claim so much to have read.

the massenger is just the first service they use for the network
why are you people always trie to limit it to one simple aspect?
if you don't like the coin and the work of the devs fine you're free to leave and wait for the pink wojaks

i for one will be happy to flip my coins for easy x3 in a coupple of days

bittrex incoming, cunt

I mean it's fair to be somewhat worried based on how many coins the people who bought into the ICO actually have control of. If I'm doing my numbers right the people who bought in only have around 23% of the actual coins. That's absurd

please show me where in the white paper it states that ODN is "just" messaging.

ETH is similar.

Uhhhh? I think you might be grossly misinformed user. Obsidian is an entire blockchain and smart contract platform. The messenger is just a proof of concept dapp.

OmiseGo (OMG) being added to Binance 9/12/2017 12am EST, expect it to blast off to the moon immediately. My uncle is a janitor at OMG, he said he was emptying trash cans and saw their papers and projects on the desks overnight, big moves coming. better buy now

>massenger

Hmm.

Please do actually read the whitepaper instead of pretending you did.
In no place do they mention any "smart contract platform" or any other "app" that isn't a secure messenger on the blockchain.
I could crop dozens of lines that prove my point.

Do you fabricate this kind of jibberish for keks or because you actually think convincing one kid one biz to spend his milk money is gonna do anything for the price?

user you are a retard and I'll keep the wojacks ready for you when you need them

>is presented solid evidence he invested on a shitcoin
>proceeds to call people retards

I mean, I'm aware you can't dump your bags till tomorrow, so yeah, damage control is fine I guess.

What I find sad is that the project you people hate so much is actually the one you falsely claim Obsidian to be:
IOC is actually a platform featuring many things incluing a messaging app, and still, you people bash it without doing any research. (although, from what it looks like, not doing any research seems to be your MOs)

I own obsidian and ioc, retard.

Well at least you'll come out 50/50 then.

ODN has potential for a pump post drop due to the market cap ($20,000,000) and relatively constrained supply of ICO tokens.

There's opportunity for future pumps due to the amount of development that needs to begin / be completed, but there's significant risk in the project (more so than average in my estimation).

If I were holding - I'm not - I would sell the initial pump and re-buy the dip if I believed in the project or take my profits if I didn't. LTH risk is high due to current development progress and market expectations.

Based on market dynamics I would

It's already the 12th in Asia. What time zone are they going for before sending out our tokens?

they are based in England

Still waiting for proof on the wonders of ODN smart contract and dapps platform.
Where's my favourite pajeetbot ODN shill?
I want to deposit a few IOCs in your currypot.

The pink wojaks from this steaming pile of shit will be glorious.

key word being "developer friendly"

Oi shill, how are the dividends paid out?

>Messenger app is built on C#
>Just like the stuff we forked from
>Therefore we will have an easy time implementing both together for various platforms

And somehow this means smart contracts and dapps?
I've got bad news for you..

Turns out the IOC shill has been here the entire time

Turns out you guys bought false hype.

I still want you to make it out fine though, don't get me wrong.

this IOC shill seems smarter than the others. I think they are evolving

false hype created by clueless odn shills

>13 posts
loser

does anyone have any experience with wickr me and how its compared to odn messenger?

Pretty happy theres dedicated fudders for this platform. Dedicated fudders always mean the platform should be good and the market is noticing. Should be good.

so they are making a platform for development...exactly what we said.

Yeah and my ultimate vision is to be President of the United States. But of course I'd never put that on my whitepaper, because that would make it seem achievable, LOL ;)

Meanwhile no problem if I tell people on slack that this is our ultimate goal, I mean, not like it's everyone's dream, right?

I think you know where I'm going with this.

Also, reminder I didn't care about ODN before your pajeetbot started smearing shit all over IOC threads. I still don't, but all this denial of yours is entertaining.

I'm sorry about your autism.
I hope you will get better mentally one day.

you're an IOC shill telling us about how ultimate visions aren't good enough. LMAO

IOC shills have been shitting up ODN threads since the beginning.
Now ODN bois shit up IOC threads
The cycle of conflict will continue

I'm sorry about your lack of arguments.

We have an actual release coming in less than a month.
>inb4 DIONS 50 years meme
Guess we'll see.

As to if I'm a IOC shill, I'm telling everyone reading this NOT to buy IOC unless you've already done your research.
A research into the coin is all I ask.

>IOC shill spending all night and day in a thread about another platform
>thinks everything needs to be in a whitepaper
>thinks IOC will do better because it already has a messaging platform
>what is niche marketing
>what is specializing
>ignores the fact that IOC has gained no real traction
>ignores the fact IOC has horrible marketing and won't survive the coming crypto explosion
>No one cares about IOC
>I kinda feel bad for him
>meanwhile there is already interest in ODN which is shaping up to be one of the better ICO of the year
>already has a working prototype

Damn you're a loser. I am going to enjoy ODN mooning knowing you will be sitting in your computer chair, furiously masturbating trying to forget the fact that you fudded ODN for days on end and now it moons. Lmao

is there only one developer ?

Probably why it's taking years to get Dions

And that developer got killed in the hurricane, fucking lol

There's over 10 people on the development team.

Geee boi what is fud. Have fun with your shitty scam coin run by pedophiles. Litterall pedofiles, knowing that IOC has developed everything ODN is wanting to acomplish be fore ODN can even get on an exchange.
TOP KEK. gO BACK TO POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

i was wrong, there are 2 devs. i just went on their site and it lists 6 people. 3 of whom are advisors. 2 developers, one of them being the founder

>Rage
>More rage

HAHAHA get fucked loser, we are all going ot enjoy the mooning knowing IOC shills will be raging hard. Hahaha rage more faggot

Look at that volume for IOC< a whopping $50,000 LMAO!!! Fucking Reddcoin and gets almost x10 the amount

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ODN is gonna blow IOC the fuck away

I hope so. I want a few more masternodes and this coin is one of the few good ones to come for a while.

Why are you so mad?
Your arguments show you know nothing about IOC.
Either you're falsely fudding to protect ODN reputation or you haven't done the least amount of research on iocoin and DIONS.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind ODN becoming a solid messaging app over the blockchain. But that's all it is.

No one cares about IOC except the IOC dev team and some shills, $50k/day trading volume FUCKING PATHETIC, IOC has horrible marketing, horrible brand image, you should feel ashamed shilling that piece of shit coin. You as well as I do know its not going to survive, you just want some profit to offload your bags.

There is literally nothing to get excited about for IOC. Aliases? Whoop de do, kek, this isn't kindergarten. Yawn, snore. What does IOC even stand for again? What does it mean? Nothing. Kek. Horrible, abysmal branding.

Oh and thanks for bumping the thread. It keeps ODB on top.

IOC has like 30 BTC volume on a good day. lmao

and don't give me that "everybody is holding and staking" BS. that applies to every PoS coin.

>What does IOC even stand for again?
Input Output Coin, lmao