BUY BUY BUY

BUY THIS OMIEBROS.

APPLE EVENT TOMORROW. TRUE OR FALSE the speculation and hype buying alone will inflate price. Forget the HODLERS... make youre money right now.

Whales have been accumulating price is being held down.

Its going to break through and skyrocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gS9xzbgM074&t=3352s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people are still holding OMG expecting it to go to $30

buy what? Omisego?

When should I sell with the intention of buying back at a lower price? Late tonight, early tomorrow, just before the conference, during?

>Whales have been accumulating

This is the biggest meme in the history of Crypto.

you'll get btfo soon

OMG has been accumulating for ages there is a lot of coins that need to be dumped over the next 24 hours so people aren’t stuck with bags, so much so that I doubt there will be any prepump at all, I think everyone investing deep downs knows the Apple stuff was bullshit speculation and rumours pushed by the devs but they just rode the pump anyway, like me except I sold at 290k good luck seeing that price again for another few months

Eh looks like its topped out for a while I'll pass

>selling before announcement
Damn y'all are stupid. I don't think it'll be Apple. However, It's obvious something big is coming. They're too smart to just blue ball us.

Just remember not to get greedy, once you see a massive increase, its time to sell for profit

Its the calm before the storm. People are definitely hesitant right now. Holders patiently waiting watching charts decided to buy or sell. Either way, I guarantee you this is most viewed chart today. This is a true 50/50 and anyone with any gambling incite knows that those are the best odds you could. Buy in now, because there is going to be heavy volume on this bad boy in the next 10-20 hours.

My prediction is it goes up. I have 50% of my investment, about $31,000 USD on OmiseGo. So yea, im pretty hopeful.

Jun's last tweet referred to stickers and San Francisco and interestingly enough this whole rumor was started over an Apple sticker right? Coincidence?

What makes the price of a coin increase? Just more buyers or what?

I am 100% on omg but i am afraid about binance thought i expect a small pump and dump for binance and big pump for the news coming what do you think Hold or ride the pump dumo waves ?

It's not the same situation. OMG is already on bittrex.

>It's obvious something big is coming.
yeah, sure.

What time is the 'announcement' supposed to be?

Its actually true though just look at the bot for ark was keeping the price artifically low for months

Yeah, people expect it to rise so sell/buy it for a higher price. The markets dictate the price

goddamn more stickers

This nibba is driving me crazy

just gonna leave this here - 30,000% gains, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=gS9xzbgM074&t=3352s

Thats bullshit

Believe what you want