The Veeky Forums situation

Has this board become nothing but a place to post this about Africa doing nothing, Holocaust denial, other random shit and some fucking unrelated rabbit?

>become

I enjoyed the What if Oskar Schindler had non-consensual sexual contact with Anne Frank? thread

What if /pol/ crossposting was banned? Like, you can't post in Veeky Forums if your IP posted in /pol/ in the last two weeks.

its basically the intersection of Veeky Forums and /pol/ and I love it

You should actually be killed

Honestly, I think we need to remove the /int/ posters more than the /pol/ posters. They're even shittier, somehow.

probably. I am a product of dysgenics

people like to shit on & humanities but history doesn't bring much to the table either besides africa threads, holocaust threads, hitler threads, ww2 what if threads, and "was it autism?"/"what was his fucking problem?" threads

I see your point. Pic related is currently on page 1

What passes for /int/ poster anyway? /int/ is a pretty random board. The worst i've seen from /int/ here is people occasionally posting Easter toads and >be american >get shot memes.

It was always shit.

I think he's mostly referring to
>is x white
>did x fear the y warrior
>generic nationalistic shitposting

/pol/ refuses to stay in its containment board

That could easily fall into /pol/ category as well.

Genius . 2 weeks is harsh. Maybe 1-3 days. Can we make this happen?

it's always been like this, i just enjoy the historical society posting and occasionally I learn something new from the few knowledgeable people here

No.
>Veeky Forums enacts IP ban
>/pol/tards: We're being oppressed!!! We need to stop this before reddit/tumblr/leftypol takes over 4chins!!!!
>Veeky Forums gets raided by patriotic proxy warriors
>everything becomes even shittier
You can't trust them not to chimp out.

shit* posting

>/pol/tards are literally worse than the niggers they hate.

Wouldn't do shit. I never post on pol

>wh*Te genes are superio-

Should apply to all other baords desu. As in posting on /pol/ means you can't post anyway else

/pol/posting is the only thing good on this board.

t. /pol/

the only good thing in your mom is my dick

Do the IP ban, but also factor in the far right skinhead posts. Just permaban anyone from His who had ever praised Trump or posted cuck/nigger/libtard.

The problem isn't pol. It's the far right Nazi skinheads who congregate there. Leftypol is all right too because they give a shit about real history.

t. /leftypol/

In my opinion both political posters should be kicked out

>implying

Kick out /leftypol/

Why do leftypol shills want an anti white safespace?

If I see that fucking rabbit one more time

Why do you want a safespace?

>wearing swastikas in public unironically
>expect not to get into trouble
I sometimes wonder how /pol/tards think.

>you should be attacked for not hating your own race

>not using 4chanx
I want newfags to leave.

>if you are not a nazi you hate your own race
Really makes you think.

Considering how you leftists brand anyone who doesn't hate their own race as a nazi, yes that's correct

Correction:
>If you are not wearing a swastika armband wherever you go

>Someone doesn't conform to my extremist ideals
>Must be a leftist
Really gets those neurons firing.

>you leftists
>projecting this hard
You don't even know what "leftist" means you autistic moron. I am not even a leftist.

Look at how triggered these leftypol autists get when they are called out

Why do you leftists subhumans want a anti white safespace?

How is not hating my own race an extremist view?

>How is not hating my own race an extremist view?
It's not. The fact you think anyone who doesn't share your beliefs is a genocidal maniac is what makes you an extremist.

You know exactly what he's doing. He's using a circular argument to intentionally frustrate you. Why feed him? It's the same sad ugly man every thread.

He's probably even samefagging and I'm giving him two (You)s for the price of one. Who knows?

>Why feed him?
Because most Veeky Forums posters are autistic and take posts literally. I'm certain some still believe that the "Sicily by boats" guy was serious. I also remember the times where some anons said "USSR is United States of Soviet Russia" and "Persia is in Europe, retard" and they got like 12 (You)s each. This board isn't really good at detecting bait, sort of like /pol/ sometimes.

Why do inferior subhuman eurangutans want to make Veeky Forums their safespace?

Why can’t Redditfags go a day where they don’t ask for Veeky Forums to turn into Reddit? It’s almost pottery the way it mirrors your politics: you’re too weak to control yourselves so you want the government/mods to control other people instead. Kill yourselves, you bottom-feeding leech-scum.

>not liking communist pseuds is reddit

Commies being commies.
>Holocaust
lol

Wrong. See

What? My post was against the Lefitst Redditors who come here and want more Reddit.

lmao no, just because everyone says nigger and faggot does not make it /pol/ culture

/pol/ is only like 5 years old and Veeky Forums culture is much older than that

i suggest that you end yourself

My post was and you linked it. Apparently hating pretentious commies from Veeky Forums makes me reddit, next time read what you're actually quoting before posting, you literal subhuman.

>not wanting commies to ban all posters they disagree to make a reddit-friendly safe space means i want a /pol/ safe space
I don’t care that your here; make your shitty Left-wing posts, just stop chimping out when people make non-Left-wing posts. You people are literally asking for everyone who’s ever posted in /pol/ to be banned from Veeky Forums. How mentally weak and childish can you get?

No, the "Hitler pooped his pants" autist is back too.

>/pol/ against governments controlling people
>fetishises authoritarianism

Why do you want to make Veeky Forums your safespace, inferior subhuman eurangutan?

you cant judge them all because of some overreacting autistic faggots
some people go to poll to look and take part in serious discussion

Nothing wrong with humanities

I don't mind /pol/acks posting here so long as they stay on topic. You can say nigger all you want so long as it's on topic. Shit I don't like is when threads devolve into "Good goy" posting when the topic in hand had nothing to do with Jews. Same goes for /leftypol/, stay on topic and don't start blaming capitalism for non-capitalist related threads.

The problem is the "& Humanities" commies, they keep shitting up every fucking thread every time.
When will the mods make a special board for special philosophers?

Shift+click hides threads.
Hide /pol/ tier posts
Hide /pol/ tier threads
Ignore /pol/ tier posters

Newfags on /pol/ are the people who want board culture destroyed so that they can treat this whole site as a social forum. They want /pol/ content, views, ideas, in-jokes etc all to be forced, accepted and understood on every single board and want every board to be a hugbox.

It happened to /v/, it'll happen here too if you don't start fucking ignoring them.

>a constant shitflinging full of baits that people take seriously before noticing it's a dumb poltard is the same as a deluded communist retard that people easily detect and avoid
Go back to /pol/.

Not that guy but it's not lefties who make endless Africa threads and spams "muh Hillery cuck safe-space" all the time. /pol/ is honestly just as much a safe-space as any subreddit, they just use merchant JPGs instead of downvotes.

t. Capitalist

I guess I worded it wrong, or used a shitty example. my mistake. All I want is people to stay on topic, regardless of where they come from. I don't browse /pol/, this sort of paranoia annoys me as well.

this thread is an example of the state of Veeky Forums
anti-German, anti-Hitler, anti-Germanic, anti-Nordic
every single day

t. inbred

>thread created 3 minutes ago
Hmm...

since /pol/ babies are plaguing this entire site with their retardation, I had no doubt since day 1 this board would turn to shit.

This. Containment board isn't even an insult, it's to keep every board unique/specific. Faggots who want every board to have the same reused forced shit are no better than the fags who love Veeky Forums pages on facebook.

>I don't care
Why do you want to make Veeky Forums your safespace, then?

Germans deserve extermination.

Every day they breathe is a mistake

I just don’t want a reddit safe space, mate. It’s not hard to understand.

Apparently, Veeky Forums decided that it could fight its perceived /pol/ intrusion by copying /pol/'s MO and becoming exactly as odious in the other direction. Resulting from this is more trolling from actual /pol/ and a bunch of retarded lefty/pol/tards telling everyone to go back to /pol/ for not sucking commie dick.

Brilliant job, retards.

>don't want
Why do you want to make Veeky Forums your safespace, then?

>resulting from user doing x to other user

Yes, you’re clearly far superior to the /pol/posters, brave Anons of the Reddit Vanguard.

>superior
The only people superior to others are the Amerindians being superior to europeans, you dummy dum dum.

reddit is shit, /pol/ is even worse, kys

Ever since this boards conception it set sail for legitimate discussion to be replaced by shitty meme spouting.

It's how almost every board goes. After the election influx it was pretty much inevitable.

We need a final solution to the /pol/ problem.

Also:
>anytime a Balkan nation starts a thread
>Anytime an Eastern Euro starts a thread

It just becomes
>1389 NEVER FORGIB NEVER FORGET
>MUH TRIANON
>WILNO IS POLISH
>MUH USTACHE
>Balkan countries shitflinging at each other
>Eastern Euro countries having butt hurt contests

Then why are you defending leftypol and reddit?
Not your safespace, reddit

>why are you
Why do you want a safespace, then?

This is really the issue with /pol/ and the alt-right presence on Veeky Forums. These are either kids who browesed Veeky Forums from a young age or just heard about Veeky Forums's reputation from other websites and decided that it's a haven for literal nazis. They're either too immature, too ignorant or just to stupid to understand that Veeky Forums was never about stroking our dicks over Hitler. People said nigger and faggot all the time for the same reason we did everything back in the day; for the lulz, just to piss people off and get a reaction. The kids from /pol/ were never able to tell the difference between legitimate politically fuelled bigotry and people calling eachother faggots and niggers for cheap laughs.

The worst part is that /pol/ is doing exactly what you'd expect uber autoritarians like them to do and attempting to re-write history. They like to act like Veeky Forums was always filled to the brim with 15 year old wannabe fascists policing the boards and trying to browbeat anyone who doesn't fall in like with their bullshit ideology. Veeky Forums has always been a place for non-conformists, weirdos and all kinds of social outcasts. But even if you could catagorise a bunch of pubescent frogposting alt-righters like that too, their ideology is actually in pretty extreme oppostion to what Veeky Forums used to be about, and is still about. Old school Veeky Forums's brand of irreverent cyber-anarchism is mutually exclusive to /pol/'s authoritarian fascist ideology.

And on top of that, old school Veeky Forums was pretty big on the whole idea of not taking the internet way, way, WAY too seriously like /pol/ do. There's a good reason why the scientology posters got laughed off the site when they started wearing their gay little masks and actually going out in public and playing slacktivist. This is exactly what should have happened to the alt-right but didn't.

bugsposter has been this board's only saving grace these last few weeks

Not an argument, tankies are shit too.

>/pol/ trying to rewrite history to make them looks like they aren't obnoxious asshole.
Top kek

>G*rms
>people
lol
And I'm not even a leftist, I'm a French nationalist
Germany must be destroyed

quality post

>implying a screenshot of a butthurt subhuman SJW from /co/ is proof of anything
Why do you leftists want an anti white safespace?

Ive been on Veeky Forums for 10 years now and legitimate racist ideology has been the natural progression from 'lulz'

Veeky Forums has always been about realising the bullshit in society but race issues are even more prevalent now than they were 10 years ago and more people are waking up

If you don't understand this then honesty Veeky Forums isn't the website for you, might as well go to redit because that is the family friendly website with socially acceptable opinions

/pol/ is the modern equivalent of /b/ lulz and offensiveness but also a purpose and not simply going along with the multikult narrative pushed by the media

Unfortunately a lot more shitskins and tourists visit Veeky Forums now so you get people like you whining and virtue Signalling

>reddit spacing

t. summerfag

>those new lines

this is how I know you're a redditor
back to T_D with you