/POL/ ONLY HAS THE POWER TO MOVE THE PRICE OF A COIN LIKE 2 CENTS AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

/POL/ ONLY HAS THE POWER TO MOVE THE PRICE OF A COIN LIKE 2 CENTS AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>he thinks we're finished

pol got banned

>/pol/
>bunch of neckbeard nocoiners
>think they are destroying future protocols by posting on japanese image board

It wasn't funny enough

ALLAHU AKBAR
WHITE INFIDELS BTFO
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

you see everything mooning? well not iota thats for sure.

investors will switch for greener pastures

Not gonna lie, former IOTA holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching IOTA crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them destroy this coin.

Top kek

Clinton wasn't destroyed in a day.

Iota doesn't know what they've done!

Go back from whence you came /pol/tard

He brought bad optics to the IOTA foundation with his globalist larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Dave.

Get this /pol/lution off my board.

/pol/ is a board of peace, I'm sure that an accepting development team such as Iota will welcome our presence with open arms. We only have a few radicals, surely you wouldn't judge us all by the actions of a small minority.

Fuck off Right Wing SJW

You are not a tradional conservative, you're a POMO fauxservative idiot.

Now go crawl back to your hell hole.

I would rather a ponybro than a poltard nowadays.

Don't you get it, pol (the majority of which aren't of legal voting age) got middle aged America to vote for trump by posting memes on Veeky Forums
They can totally destruction a billion dollar market and future partnerships with global mega corporations by shitting on biz

Dont underestimate the power of memes magic
These basement dwellers are world changers dude totally believe me

absolutely revolting, horse fucking faggot.

Post your blockfolio or your opinion means nothing poorfag

>letting the kikes directly track your crypto holdings on a device tied to your identity
Lmao, fucking child

>report IOTA threads
>hide IOTA threads
sorry, IOTAmarines. It's the only way. Nuke it from orbit.

Put down the weed David, I'm not joking. You're destroying your brand.

Trying to get the polfags banned? Good work user

Literally this lmao

Daily reminder faggots scared of a white genocide are pussies who never could get laid anyway so they blame it on people of color and (((jews)))

>schizophrenic to point of thinking that shit posting on Veeky Forums impacts iota market
>schizophrenic to point of seriously believing anyone sick of your shit is the lead dev of a billion dollar coin posting on Veeky Forums
I don't have a reaction image for this

>too scared to show portfolio
Opinion discarded enjoy being poor, pajeet

this

Behead those who insult Iota!

>muh billion muh billion

You're not the first to make an altcoin, David. Coins come and go all the time faggot. I dare you to go against /pol/ with your rapefugee agenda if you're so confident about your manipulated market cap. I wonder how that will play out.

This pic is good but needs adjustments. Pollards aren't really weebs or into mlp . The rest is spot on

>If you don't support your displacement you're just a virgin
Perhaps I'm just well aware that having several children is not enough to counter the mass immigration and that 3rd worlders overwhelmingly vote for gibs. Anyone supporting mass immigration with their voting practices is a cuck or a poorfag, this is why nearly everyone that's in the top income quintile voted Trump.

Iota actually looked like it found bottom and was consolidating. But then the ama happened.

But I do wish the fuding would stop because my iota bags are getting heavy and I'd like to see iota move upwards so I can dump.

Also, the iota faggots on r3edit are some of the cringiest fucks.

Support the war against IOTA today and donate what ever you can. We need article writers, blogs, press releases, shills, and most importantly of all, Background checks on everyone involved with IOTA. I bet theirs a few pedophiles in the mix. None of these things are cheap so ill start taking donations, but ill also start going out of pocket as well. I started off just haveing fun but now im putting my serious autism face on. If you're interested to send anything you can, It's not necessary though, you can help support but doing some of the above-mentioned things. We don't need to spread fake news, We just need to spread the truth because the truth speaks for itself.

Lets meet IOTA's bluff with war, Post your war faces!

0xed1122f98cB7b87E20a1F09aa19f1841F1Bcf332

Back to r3edit for you.

Godspeed you autismo

WE ARE THE REFUWEED MARINES

Really wish I had a reaction image for this

>pls gibs me dats to shit post
Nice one nigger

Keep posting iota fag, We're coming for you.

Cut your losses dude. I cant think of a single startup tech biz that improved its profitability after being saturated in extreme left wing politics

200,000 IOTA
8 BTC
300,000 XRP
150,000 XVG
100 ETH

Come at me bro

Is that a threat? I'll have you know my wife's friend works for Cia Internet police tyvm

Post folio or larp
Also nice iota bags

>my wife's son
fixed that for you

Fuck off I have other holdings I don't want shills to see

The true reason is pic related

>we'll come for the hacker known as Veeky Forums
>full force mind you!!

Isn't their cuck network crippled?
If you add di to iota you get IDIOTA

How many of you have actually put money where your mouth is and shorted iota
Show me those short positions
>3435584
I'll show u mine if u show me urs

Larp. Poor damage control. Opinion discarded.

New bread

chikun no one cares lmao

fucking cuck

remember the time you sold your guitar to buy IOTA? i do.

IOTA will destroy itself. Davido is only going to get worse and worse. Now that he's started shooting his mouth off, it won't stop. He will become the Brianna Wu of crypto. If you actually want to make money on this coin, pray to Allah that the team puts a muzzle on that overly emotional child.