/PRECIOUS/ GENERAL

>Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium

Precious is on sale. Kim is going to shoot another autismorocket this week now that the UN sanctions passed, guaranteed.

Other urls found in this thread:

tibtech.com/conductivity.php
tibtech.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone else feel like they are playing a very expensive game of Tetris when fitting metals into a box?

I don't trade physical, just futures.

I'm in a 10x long right now.

>Kim is going to shoot another autismorocket this week now that the UN sanctions passed, guaranteed.
Please explain to us crypto autists what this has to do with the price, we are curious

damn even thought I dont believe this intrinsic value shit, looking at that image of gold just makes me so fucking hard

dont lump us in with you, brainlet. you are alone.

>just futures
>his contracts will be settled in fiat
>he won't get the actual metal because they only have about 1 out of every 20 ounces that thy say they have on paper

Instability on a world scale makes some investors put more portfolio into precious metals such as gold. A North Korean Missle would be an event that causes some uncertainty, therefore raising the price of Gold, Silver, Palladium ETC.

Lol guns and ammo are the only thing valuable if it comes to that you stupid boomer

I'm pretty sure that is a gold coin on that phoenix.

Doesn't look like a shitcoin.

>le Madwalking Deadmax fantasy

big test for the /precious/ markets at the moment

No what you are seeing is bit clowns playing with the forex markets. There job is to use their new skills to crash the dollar. What they didn't know is that gold is tied inversely to that crash. They can't figure out how to decouple the two because of their tiny little bit brains.

When has gold ever traded favorably in the midst of struggle

Through wars and recessions it's been sideways at best

If people are poor and aren't buying shit nothing is going to appreciate like you want it to

>t. beartrap brainlet

He still doesn't understand that he is the bear trap. He doesn't have much more time to figure it out before it is too late. Bit faucets will have to be on full blast for him to catch up.

>muh useless metal

>Gold and silver dropped after the weekend because the hurricane wasn't that bad

Fuck you pussy ass hurricane. Between the debt ceiling getting raised AND a hurricane I was expecting some major movements.

>useless
This metal built America.

Again, take that useless metal out of your smart phone and say it again. Louder this time because I am 100% certain no one will be able to hear you.

You tried your best to take it all and hide it but it didn't really work out did it? In the end you needed it more than you could have ever wanted to.

>Implying it's not spec longs betting on Nork missiles.

dollar-adjusted gold is also up, but not at the same high that nominal gold is.

for this bull market in /precious/ to become a real boy, the dollar-adjusted gold price also has to break-out.

2017 Brittania (with sunburst) is a fucking beautiful coin. I got a monster box of the silver and a tube of the 1oz gold this year.

so did muskets, faggot. those are useless too

there are MANY metals that conduct electricity better than gold you retard, we just use it because people like to hear they have gold in their shit
what the fuck was the intrinsic value of gold before electronics then? stupid nigger, you dont even try to apply critical thinking

>many
Name three

silver
copper
aluminum

silver,copper,,aluminum,zinc,nickel,brass,bronze,iron,platinum,carbon steel,lead,stainless steel

Wrong

Extra chromosome tier wrong

tibtech.com/conductivity.php

>tibtech.com/
ok so silver and copper are more conductive. y not more valuable if value determined by use?

only way to make money from precious metals now is to trade it on the commodities market.

put a few grand into ishares silver (SLV)
looking good long term