/DTI/ Death To IOTA General - Fuck Dave Edition

Who want's to have some fun fucking a bunch of rich leftists over? By now you are all aware that Dave decided to pollute our beautiful pristine crypto ecosystem with his dirty politics. Everyone knows from experience what happens when politics touches anything. Lot's of us have different reasons for wanting to kill IOTA, But most of all, I want to see that smug ass look ripped off Daves face. Because lulz.

Post your link's, Tech details of the coin, vulnerabilities, ignore the shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367
cointelegraph.com/news/irs-to-go-after-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-cash-profits-what-to-expect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 Dave

medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367

David here, my politics are not dirty.

Dumping what I have

>Everyone knows from experience what happens when politics touches anything.

so for that reason you want to start a politically motivated campain against the buisness....

you're a fucking retard

how do I become an iotamarine, Veeky Forums?

I'm white.

thank you.

>most of us have different reasons
I'm pretty sure the only reason is fudding
Its been ramping up over the last few weeks from the typical basic bitch fudding (muh no working product muh market cap can never increase) to this.

Good job whoever organised it. You struck gold by linking iota with muh rapefugees. Not like it matters anyway. What does crying on Veeky Forums accomplish

Guess you will find out.

Show how much did you leverage for your short position?

I've never owned any desu. I just co-opted the movement because why not.

Awfully funny how ark has the most /pol/ack support and is constantly hitting ATHs while they hate iota and its slowly spiralling down. I'm starting to think they're not as retarded as I thought.

HE'S CRASHING IT WITH NO SURVIVORS

It gets isis airbombed and professors that assault people arrested

IOTAkbir!

Okay guys, I have a plan. But I need all your help.

The plan is to short IOTA at maximum leverage together at the same time.

We'll sell enough that the price will go down so much, not only will we be super rich, but IOTA will be ded.

Call the shot

Just fuck with the 1 minute candles. Sell a couple iota at super low prices and watch people react to the candle.

So go ahead and go all in on a short then
Put your money where your mouth is or remain a Berkley sjw tier cuck who can do nothing but scream in places no one wants to hear them

magnificent plan, I do the opposite of what biz says, because biz always loses me money, like dgb, sigt etc

I ain't touching your dirty coin even if it somehow made me rich.

Alt Right SJW at maximum overdrive ITT

Jesus Christ, fucking pathetic just like your leftie Bros.

it's looking pretty bad the now, we'll need to sell millions just to drop it below $.50

I'll keep an eye on it and post when it looks vulnerable

Learn what a short is you dumbfuck.

I would have to touch your coin to short it silly.

forgot pic

These kids think crying on Veeky Forums can do damage
They also think bots buying on spread is the devs trying to prop up prices.. when bots make up most volume of most trading pairs
These kids are clueless as fuck. I'm guessing they all came in from pol when btc hit 5k

>alt right sjw
What is this buzzword salad...?

>These kids think crying on Veeky Forums can do damage
Tell that to eric.

u r all retards lmao

And finally my favorite, the IOTAmarines.

is this real? Never seen an orderbook look like that.

this, lmao

get tangle'd

I made that ^_^

yeah, i dunno but i first saw about 8 million buy-wall at 50cents.

about 20 minutes later it started to slowly move up and part of the buywall moved with it.

it's pretty oversold, so i expect a pretty neat short squeeze to 60-65 cents

Don't expect too much from a /pol/tard

Daily and friendly reminder that your cryptotaxes will be used to feed Ahmed and his family, because is bigoted to ask a Muslim to get a job

thing that makes it sad is im a /pol/ack my self and even tho i left a long time ago it hurts to see that /b/ flooded /pol/ and is filled with theses little idiots unable to think

>taxes on crypto

what's that?

t. britfag

Basically it was shit after /news/, became shittier during the last election, and now it's just a bunch of shills and bots posting the same 'polotical' threads. There isn't a single intellectual discourse in /pol/. You might as well go to/lit/.

This doesn't even seem believeable for pollards, pol just makes for an excellent scapegoat. The way that all of this sperging ramped up recently doesn't seem organic at all desu

yeah you're right but Veeky Forums is a bunch of pretentious little faggots i can't really stand

well...since /b/tards are now the driving force on /pol/ together with all the /r/thedonald spergs
it's easy to bait them to do shit they normaly wouldn't

I love it. We need to get some articles out this weekend.

Why is a Kafka cluster not decentralized? Is the reason that if all brokers having the same partition fail, then data is lost?

Jew here. My people kill the Muslims for fun. I will work to assist /pol/ this one time.

Final for maximum readability

/pol/ btfo again.

You think people still care aabut decentralization meme? Bitcoin is centralized. Games over for everyone but privacy coins

I would never buy this piece of shit.

Can anyone tell me something about how the marketcap was supposedly manipulated? It's on only a few exchanges and even the team themselves refer it to as a "minor coin taking its baby steps or whatever". What did they do to achieve this cap, just pay the exchange off or does it have something to do with the MIOTA meme and everything being multiplied by a bunch of zeroes?

you need to shill harder guys, lul

>IOTA is a neutral foundation
>But you are a fucking racist!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah, it's literally only on Bitfinex with a supposed market cap of 1.5 billion. Suspicious as fuck.

cointelegraph.com/news/irs-to-go-after-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-cash-profits-what-to-expect

IRS = Internal revenue service

I am from Chile so no Muslims or cryptotaxes here, but as soon as the communist realize that they can milk more money from the crypto market to make more gibs wealth-fare to niggers and Muslims it will be a fucking shitfest. They will hunt you down at the same level of the UK TV licence fiasco. USA and Europe will be the first to cuck even more their own citizens

>Internet was literally flooded by PC ideology
>Wanting the same thing to happen to crypto
You sound just like the typical retard who stands on the fence about everything because you think both sides are equal.

Being decentralized has nothing to do with anonymity retard. Learn what the words you are using mean.

How does it feel to be a brainlet?

>Quoting something that doesn't have anything to do with what I said
>This much bullshit
First you need to learn how to reply to people properly, to what they actually said instead of using generic answers to an stereotype that you have stuck on your head, then you can maybe call someone a brainlet. Until then, stay a retard.

This is either the dumbest FUD or the smartest shill ever. These guys are actively pushing the price up AND providing data for the IOTA team to analyse so that they're stronger for the next set of "attacks". I don't even know what's happening anymore

Went from 11k to 14k, nice

Its fud
Dumb Polcucks were dumb enough to do it for free just because muh feels mofugga

Kek,/pol/ literally gets manipulated without realising it.Pathetic!

thanks /pol/

HAHAHAHAHAHA, too good to be true. I will buy my lambo in your name, /pol/.

Fuck it's up 19%! Goddamn. Thing is doesn't this just prove that the FUD about muh 30% and the coordinators is false, then knowing that the network is stable won't more people just buy in?

>+19%
>for a coin that has almost half of the value it had on the first day that it got introduced in terms of BTC
Wow, I will be rich like that.

>cheeky breeky in order book
>wow amazing up 19% in an hour

Enjoy. The. Bags.

Who has bags here son? I'm not buying this, just impressed by the gains during this FUD sesh

/pol/ here, bought the recent dip while you asshurt libcucks panic sold

Don't forget Veeky Forums's most important rule
Step 1: Be a Jew

;)

yeah whatever,

LUL

I second this. Im a /po/marine and I still bought and dumped that shit

Yeah, looks natural. Enjoy your marxist crackhead dev.

>More than 1,5B marketcap in the first it got introduced, no organic growth
>2,7B coins in circulation and it costs $0.59, very overpriced and little room for growth
>Long list of legit reasons to be skeptical about the project
Holding IOTA is pure retardation. It's okay if you are buying the dip just to make quick gains, but it's a terrible investment compared to other coins.

>Being this butthurt

IOTA is a great long hold.

"Muh devs are SJWs" is just memes. The money skeleton is one as well. Don't mix memes with buying opportunities

Do some research buddo
Iota is about to make big partnerships with big money
Get left in the dust because you think you're a a hot shit market analyst Lmao

Where did I said anything about PC on the post you replied to? They are disgusting SJWs, but I would have no problem investing on their coin if the prospects of growth were good, they are not though. Again, no organic growth, too many coins in circulation, bunch of flaws on their system were exposed ever since they got in the market and their coin's graphic looks fucking terrible.

get right back on your tweeter user

Flaws being exposed? AFAIK there was only one and news came out long after the was fixed

Try harder

>centralized
>closed source
>3 billion coins
>unaudited
>aggressively SJW dev team

Literally laffin at anyone going long on this abomination.

Thanks guys, You know what you did.

THEY WILL NOT REPLACE US!!!
STOP WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!!