We have talked enough about how turkish culture influenced the balkans but what did balkan culture do to turkish...

We have talked enough about how turkish culture influenced the balkans but what did balkan culture do to turkish culture?
I mean having part of your nobility consist of balkan peoples should have had some influence right?

Balkanites were savage pirates and raiders with the obvious exception of greeks.

Aside from names and cuisine, nothing

the entirety of T*rkish "culture"

>I mean having part of your nobility consist of balkan peoples should have had some influence right?

They were ottomanized as a part of the concerted effort by the turks to wipe out european culture wherever they conquered

>balkan culture
what Balkand culture?
The only relevant Balkan country was Bulgaria and their culture was basically byzantian with some slav aftertaste.
I guess food, turks dont really have their own food and their cuisine is a fusion of greek/bulgarian-serbian-romanian/mediterranean/arab/eastern euro meals

>balkanrapebaby is mad
>wh*Te subhuman making things up agai

gonna show me some proves about ancient ottoman cuisine then?

Ottoman legacy is getting flushed down the toilet.

based

If you have ever seen the Turkish soaps, you'll see that there are ugly and beautiful people. They are all Turks now, but ugly are proper Turks...

>another turk related thread shitposted to death

SAD!

isn't turkish culture just byzantine culture but all shitty because of islam? there doesn't really seem to be much central asian influence.

Bulgaria is pretty distinct from Greek/Byzantine culture despite obviously being influenced by it. Also Croats.
Turks most famous cuisine is doner kabob and even then kabob doesn't steam from them.

>They were ottomanized as a part of the concerted effort by the turks to wipe out european culture wherever they conquered
[citation needed]

>wh*Tes are trying THIS HARD to wh*Tewash our culture
L-M-A-O
you'll never wh*Tewash us, cuckboy.

>Also Croats
they were never part of the ottoman empire

lmao

>kabob

kobub

I never said the Croats were or weren't part of the Ottoman Empire. All I implicated was the Croats had a pretty cool culture in the Balkans.

>kobub
kabeeb

In all seriousness: it is really funny posters from from the Balkans call Turks "roaches."

I mean, if that's so, what does that make the Balkanites?

it makes them slavs. no one from the balkans clusters genetically anywhere close to turks.

They aren't clustering with actual Slavs either, but they cluster with Albanians and other Balkanite shitskins.

Kabob is a perfectly acceptably interpretation of the word. I've seen it on Kabob shacks.

It's not his fault Muslims don't use vowels

yeah but on an autosomal dna chart they sit between greeks and russians, not between turks and russians.

>greeks
>turks
There's a difference?

One is small brown, and hairy, and the other is Christian

they don't cluster together either. greeks cluster with south italians/jews and turks cluster with iranians/georgians.

Kek if anything turks are whiter because a large part of turks have big genetic influences from the caucassus and the balkans.

Only Azeris cluster particularly close to Iranians, Georgians, and other Caucasus peoples like Armenians. Turks are all over the fucking place due to being mongrelized.

>Turks are all over the fucking place due to being mongrelized.
stop talking out of your ass you imbecile
the only people who cluster with us are Northern Caucasians who happened to mix with Nogais and Tatars/Turkics.

>They aren't clustering with actual Slavs either
wrong
>but they cluster with Albanians
also wrong, Albanians have quite distinct genetics, only Montenegro and somewhat serbs are close to them.

but yes, balkans have mostly native european tribes blood in them(Thracian in Bulgaria, Dacian in Romania, Illyrian/whatever dinarian tribe in most of the ex-yugo countries, etc).

Slav is mostly a language group anyway, but they still have like 50% slav genes(Slovenia for example, maybe way more)