Clif High on OMG

Clif High says OMG will raise 30,000% at some point... whether it be 18 months or 72 months.

Watch this video ~ youtube.com/watch?v=k7eQbQ580Rg

How the FUCK have you not BOUGHT IN TO OMG YET?

You are going to be kicking yourself in the ass so fucking hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gS9xzbgM074
twitter.com/clif_high/status/904754733952385028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know who that old man is, but that sounds too good to be true

so like 3000 billion marketcap?

It's already 30x since ICO.

the 30,000% figure is from ICO price, dumbass. which equates to roughly $160 per OMG. and he said this was a very long projection, talking about like 2020 here at least.

Who is this old cunt?

Did I ever say it wasn't from ICO price?

I included the video for this reason

Wait, I didn't hear him mention OMG at all. Did he?

Also where can I hear from Clif directly?

>Did I ever say it wasn't from ICO price?
you didn't say it explicitly, in an attempt to get people to think shitty OMG is going to go 30000% from here, when in fact the projection is a meager 1600% in 4 years.

just bought 700 OMG did i fuck up

>OP post a video of some dude responding to the interview.

Here is the interview : youtube.com/watch?v=gS9xzbgM074

I think the omisego talk starts at 55min or smtin

@55 mins

nah you just made me hard

Does he say anything about NEO at any point?

yes, he says NEO will also have huge gains and be around in the distant future.

wish I could afford another 700

Wish I could afford 700 AT ALL.

I'm not sure if he said it like that, but ye. he is bullish bout it

twitter.com/clif_high/status/904754733952385028

since the only logical starting point is the ICO price I have concluded long ago that the number Clif is seeing is not 30,000%

He only sees the number 30,000

He specifically said he was guessing that it referred to a percentage. He has also said that OMG is a "veritaseum-like performer" in Q4 2017. That roughly equates to a $100 coin already -- in 2017.

So the idea that it would be notable that OMG is at $165 in 2022 doesn't actually make sense. Frankly, a $165 coin in 2022 probably won't be notable at all. It will be commonplace. Clif didn't realize how small the actual prediction he was making was.

Clif also predicts Bitcoin will be over $50,000 at the same time. The entire crypto market is expected to explode in EARLY 2018 according to him -- WAY BEYOND the gains seen in 2017. $165 makes no sense.

Clif is seeing the number 30,000 because it actually refers to 30,000x or even 30,000 itself.

$15,000 or $30,000 per OMG

>$15,000 or $30,000 per OMG
Who actually believes this?

I don't understand how anyone can make any claims at all.

Regardless, invest in OMG?

>who actually believes Bitcoin will be worth $1,000

i would nut. i think it's folly to assume we have any idea how anything beyond Q4 2017 will play out. but with my humble 850 OMG i do enjoy Clif's thinking

Some of Clif's other "predictions"
>Hillary clinton is dead and the media uses "body doubles"
>Everyone is crazy to trust banks because this is a rare moon cycle that messes with people's brains to create strange patterns
>The banks will crash in 2016
>The banks will crash in 2017
>BTC, silver and Gold will be the main source of trade in 2018
>Bill gates is a computer

>comparing your shitty coin to bitcoin

Yeah this is real life, if I hold just 100 OMG then I would have about $1,500,000 worth in a few years? mmm hard to believe. Also how does this old man make his predicitions? Seems like he is just guessing

lol BTC is the first crypto currency, and is widely used.

OMG is another shitty ICO, how can you compare BTC's rise to $1000 with OMG's rise to 30 000...

This. If this guy couldn't fake people into thinking he's intelligent by using big words he would be certifiable.

>knows literally nothing about OMG

>OMG is shitty

>knowing nothing about Clif High

congrats to those who got in early at ico level. retirement before you know it boyos.

i myself will not invest now as i cant make the life changing returns i need. will keep accumulating cheap, high quality coins. chainlink and ethbet upcoming

I can only assume someone who thinks $30,000 OMG is a possibility is trolling. So goodbye.

if OMG achieves its vision it is literally going to be the most valuable company in world history.

that's actually the natural consequence of their goals

Also, he failed to predict UK brexit result and French election, which was literally 50/50.

Apparently he uses "linguistics" to decode the entire internet and create patterns that indicate future result.

He lives in the fukcing forest, to think he has that much computing power is fucking stupid. And some of his other bullshit predictions are just fucking insane, i don't understand how anyone can take him for a grain of salt.

How hard is it to make the predictions he's been accurate about so far?

>hmmm, bitcoin will rise to $4321 at some time in the next 2 months
>Yes, bitcoin will dip by about 400 dollars in the next month
>Ethereum will grow in the next 3 months

They are fucking certainties. Retards think he's magic because he predicits prices to the dollar, while crytos fluctuate by dollar amounts every 5 fucking seconds, at some stage, they're bound to fall on the number he mentioned.

Absolutely retarded. But i shouldn't be surprised, this board has gone to absolute shit in the last few months since the fucking newfag crypto faggots joined .

>listening to anything clif high has ever said
>aliens in icebergs
>2012 being the end of the world
lmao ok

>aliens in icebergs
this is unironically true tho

we've got a live one

I'm pretty sure in that same interview he talks about how there is going to be something "big" coming out of the recent discovery of a warm area of Antarctica (due to volcanic vents) that will be on the same level of human advancement as developing machine tools. He's fucking insane and people pay him, what, like $200 a report or something?

The only good point he made in that entire interview was putting forth the theory that (((they))) actually don't want crypto to completely fail because it needs normie participation and money to work, but they do want to control it.

Also, where my
/broom rd/
niggas at?

Nigga called the veri hack. You can think what ever you want while missing out on gains we are not here to convince faggots that will get left behind

It would be less weird than NEETs becoming millionaires from magic internet money.

I traded myself up from 600 to 1000 using margin trading. Probably one of the stupidest things I ever done.

How do you explain your life to your friends and family?

"I spend most my day on a Japanese image board discussing virtual tokens like bits, beans and OMG's, which I've invested thousands of dollars into because a guy named Clif on Youtube told me to"

"Ahhh, okay... Wait, Clif High, isn't he that bat crazy guy who believes in alien pyramids in Antarctica?"

"Lol fuckin normie that's unironically true tho,
>not long hodling bitbean
>not investing all liquid capital into OMG
>not shorting ETH
top kek"

"Snorting meth? user me and your father are very worried about you, maybe you should see someone."

"Lol fucking normie faggot see you from the moon on my lambo top kek."

>Crypto market set to explode in 2018

He's right. Of course it's 2018. ((They)) predicted it.

This is all controlled. Don't fool yourself and think its organic growth. After all, ((they)) predicted it in 1988.

What, you think Satoshi is some rebel against the establishment? Think again. This is all progressing right on schedule for that chip they can turn on and off.

we all have our cover stories

this.

plausible. but at least I won't be a wage cuck for the next few years.

win crypto. buy real estate.

>literally coming on to a board for cryptocurrency discussion to make fun of people who trade cryptocurrencies
are you having FOMO user

you know that picture is fake right?

No I hold BTC and ETH, it's just fucking hilarious how most of you newfags have no idea what you are doing, but base your strategy on a proven psychotic old man who lives in the woods and scams people for $200 reports with spelling errors and language skills of a 10th grader.

It's the real genuine cover for the 1988 issue of The Economist. Lol, seriously, who do you think really drives the market? Smalltime investors like you and me?

They do. Of course they do, People somehow think crypto is separate from the market. I find that hilarious considering that fiat currency can still be printed out of thin air and used to buy BTC.

They could, if they wanted to, buy out the entire crypto market right now.

But anyway. At least we get to back at the normies that laughed at us and ignored us. Mark my words in 2018 crypto is gonna explode.

Clif has been largely accurate with cryptos in general and I do plenty more research than just listening to Clif. Clif is just confirmation for what I discover myself.

And $100 is not a lot of money for informative reports. Many charge much more.

as long as it genuinly makes as rich who gives a fuck

>organic
>manufactured
>kosher
>gmo
as long as the shekels rain upon me i do not care.

You're giving money to a guy who believes in chem trails. That's smart. Real smart.

Uhhh, chemtrails are real bro, this is not 1999, denying it just makes you look stupid

And Clif High's super secret software that predicts the future is real too. He isn't a genius. He's just some old dude that moved to the mountains so he could screw his broad without the neighbors hearing.

Like Ted.