How many BTC need 4 mail order russian wife?

How many BTC need 4 mail order russian wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwLbM5-0R5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This information pertains to me as well

About 0.25 for like a plane ticket to visit her once before starting to file for a K1 Foreign Fiance Visa.

Then another 0.25 to fly her to you.

Then the upkeep is going to be like 0.50 btc/mo for her to shop and buy starbucks.

Her body screams eating disorders and severe lack of fertility.

yeah i dont like those ribs in the 2nd pic

You just need a loaf of bread. She seems to be starving.

After she wears out her welcome, fuck her until she literally breaks in half from being so skinny.

Either that or she will become a typical burger and get fat. Enjoy the heavy bags user. They will never get lighter than you see in the pictures.

>tfw have russian gf

if she has no feelings for you then I really don't think it's a good idea.
>top tier lovers
>will listen and love you and make you feel like the manliest man ever

but if she's upset with you... expect a very angry, fiery and passionate woman on your case. Sounds cool but when she flies off the handle because she misunderstood something it gets bothersome.

Pic related, what will literally happen when you get a mail order bride
sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=qwLbM5-0R5U

>talented at Instagram modeling

Yo thats cheaper than i expected. she sexy too!

HUNNID ON MY WRIST

EIGHTY ON MY WRIST

HUNNID ON MY WRIST

EIGHTY ON MY WRIST

D ROSE

D ROSE

D ROSE

D ROSE

n e w f e t i s h a c q u i r e d

He could probably get that if he keeps it up. If you noticed she isn't actually mad at him for doing it just a little annoyed. She'll come around eventually if he persists.

>even mailbrides request a 'handsome' man

its game over

This is why you always do your own research, I have known a few guys with mail order brides and only 1 of 8 was actually happy. 2 of them got accused of domestic violence because that allows her to divorce and retain her citizenship.

thats off the show 90 day fiance, they're literally married.
he spent like 12k on her in the first month and she told him straight up to his face if he runs out of money she'd leave him when she got off the plane

oh he posted sauce my bad

This. Someone post the link to that UK 28 year old chick that's been on 300 dates over the past 2 years with her checklist.

>research
No offence but are you autistic? You don't need to research anything. Just talk to her, even if you're doing it for superficial reasons it might be a good idea if you can at least be mutual friends with her kek

You think she is going to be anything but the perfect wife before she gets a greencard?
There are forums where people discuss mail order brides and their experiences and that is the type of research you should be doing.

look at pic 3

eating disorder wouldn't be eating the fastfood jew

>He doesn't know.

LMAO, that's the definition of an eating disorder. How do you think she looks that thin? She eats junk food, feels guilty, then she throws up. Rinse and repeat until your entire body and inmune system is destroyed. Best case scenario of dating a girl like that is kissing her and realizing her mouth tastes like vomit or bile.

Fug, this show is my jam. Thanks for reminding me I gotta watch the latest season.

this is like a parody right? what the fuck

NASTYa

wait there's a new season, dope.
Mate watch the show, and prepare to cringe.

>tfw hohol
>tfw accumulate wealty then go to ukraine to meet a girl myself to reduce risk of green card vampires

Feels good man

I'm watching it on youtube and it's so amazingly retarded. I haven't watched regular television in years.

i dont know why all you guys are so skeptical about russian mailorder brides. especially ones named
>Nastya

She's so fucking ugly, jesus you Americans have a terrible taste, this is like 5/10 cheap karina in slavlands.

omg are you me? whenever i see a gross lady my go to comparison is a cheap katana.

Yeah but look at that guy. He's a big fat disaster and he's beta as fuck.

that is a 9/10 if rated against American wymyn

>cheap katana
Is he trolling or stupid/American?

Looks aren't the problem, he still could get better one if he's wealthy, something tells me he's really not that rich, but yeah he's a massive cuckold.

I've been in US, and it's really not that bad as you claim.

she's a butterface to be more precise

he's in a considerable amount of debt, atleast i think thats what he explains on the show

This is what men have become. Absolutely disgusting. Weak faggots like this need to be purged.

My uncle married a Russian chick years ago. Her parents were mega millionaires but still chasing citizenship in actual nations..
Anyway she had a daughter my age. So hot. I fucked her.

>on Veeky Forums
>fucks
costanza

We fked when we weren't cousins anymore if that makes it more believable

How the fuck does that fat guy make money anyway?

what is this show called ?

Not really

Just KEK my life up!

This girl isn't asian

POP 4 XANS AND I FUCK A NIGGA BIH

Siberia is in asia though

This can't be real. They have to be coached by the producers or something.

Why the fuck would that guy not just pull the
>I brought you to America, I can bring another instagram ho to America to replace you
card?
Pre-Emptive breakup is always an ace with controlling women.

Like I realize some guys like dominate women, they like blowing coin on her because it makes him feel useful. but this is just unbelievable.

>tfw it is literally a marketable skill...
I though that pic was fake until I saw the KFC photo, then I realized it's legit. Paid Placement. That's the world we're in bro.

>Love is blind

you've never spent any time with women have you?

What's so sad is that all that time and money he wasted on that chick he could have paid for The Fucking Rock to be his personal trainer and had healthy meals cooked for him.

If he was in shape AND rich he would be giving her money just to GET OFF his dick.

This is what happens to men when they're raised in a society that tells him it's ok to be fat, to love yourself and "it's what's inside that counts"

Men today are fucking delusional and while it's up to them to change that, they're not entirely to blame.

You can't even play fucking tag in school playgrounds these days in case someone gets hurt.

his generation definetly wasnt taught that.
He's just fat

Let's be honest. She would be a pain in the ass to deal with after day 2. You would gladly empty your bank account to send her back.

You know what's going to be really sad? In 5 years when we have to lurk in the deep web because the thought police will disallow any sort of anonymous online interaction due to threat of terrorism. These conversations simply aren't held in public anymore, save small groups of "chan minded" people who know each other IRL.

Great post.

/comfy/

But you problem is thinking "men" all have a common bond. A normie is a normie is a normie. They're born like that, and will never escape. Some vibrate closer to liberation, but you can never teach them how to stop being a cuck. Either to women, Jews, employers, etc... they're meant to serve.

Either help them through the money you make, or hide from them with the money you make. Either way distance from them is the keys to happiness for us.

This so much.