Greeks aren't Tur-

>Greeks aren't Tur-

Why do Greeks wear this silly shit as their military uniform? This is even worse than US Navy enlisted whites.

I am Greek

It's their culture. What do you want them to dress as, Hoplites?
These clothes won them their independence

>What do you want them to dress as, Hoplites?

Yes.

Well contrary to what cartoons teach you, Greece has more history to it than the Peloponnesian war. They were Romans 5 times longer than they were hoplites

Still prefer the hoplites. Anything would be better than that fucking 19th century toddler's dress.

>These clothes won them their independence

Let me guess, turks were too busy laughing and thus couldn't fire back.

Its funny because its the other way around

le greeks aren't greeks XD

Why are white Americans so insecure about their skin colour?

colonial caste culture.

>It's their culture. What do you want them to dress as, Hoplites?

marching in a phalanx would not only look orders of magnitude cooler, it would also require more discipline and drilling and thus be more worthy of parading.

But they were also ottomans for half a millenium.
Do you want them to wear fezes now?

>Do you want them to wear fezes now?

Yes

I don't think it would win them any wars, though.

neither do red hats and bedsheets

There are plenty of Turks who look like the guys from the upper side of the picture, you are only proving OP's point.

Dressing like Byzantines would make the most sense if you wanted to go back to Greece's defining history. The ERE had more impact on modern Greece than the Classic.

When the modern Greek nation was first formed, many rural people had no idea who Pericles was, but every one knew St. Konstantinos

>When the modern Greek nation was first formed, many rural people had no idea who Pericles was, but every one knew St. Konstantinos

that'd be like asking about who was Cincinnatus to an Italian farmer in the 19th century, don't you think?

the Byzantine period was a moment in which the influence and power of Greeks, as a self-ruling and culturally united group of people held a zenit of power and relevance, but the ancient Greeks and Macedon come so very close behind they should not be disregarded, specially since the fact they had an everlasting effect world-wide is more everlasting legacy, the world remembers ancient Greece because it's contributions are essential to it, Greeks could and should find some pride in that.

>French aren't Tur-

>American aren't Tur-

those are just Hammertime troopers, proud American tradition

Plenty of turks look like your top half pic pavlos.

why didn't greeks from islands never conquered by the turks preserve their nordic ancient greek phenotype?

Yeah, the Greek converts

Cincinnatus is way more obscure than Pericles tho. I bet a lot of people would know Caesar or at least have a vague notion of him.

>When the modern Greek nation was first formed, many rural people had no idea who Pericles was, but every one knew St. Konstantinos

That's probably still the case. That's why communism is popular in that area, secularity is a novelty despite what's happened in the last century.

Yes, modern greeks are an albanian-turkish Mischvolk, with some slav and gypsie DNA inbetween, that is LARPing as ancient Hellenians.

In any case that guy is an anatolian greek

Communism is popular because it's a radical position for a radical time.

>mfw I realize the pompons are there to hide the pointy end of the clog that acts as a concealed weapon

>Hellenians
Its Hellenes you doofus.

Greeks just look like Meds. They look exactly the same as Turks, Iberians, and Italians.

Who the hell was talking about Americans ITT?

I think you look like this

>Mantzoukas was born in Lynn, Massachusetts, the son of Cynthia and William Mantzoukas.[1] He has described himself as being of "100 percent Greek" descent.[2][3]

Greeks arent White retards.
damn pol is retarded.
>muh grezks are white
>muh greeks are niggers
Do you know how hot greece is ?
They were never meant to have pale skin.
any white will get tan in greece.
NO ONE WAS PALE WHITE SKINNED
(except some)
NO ONE WAS A NIGGER
(no exgeption)
NO ONE WAS A CHINK
(no exception)
NOW GTF BACK TO

shhhhhh, they only see the sun 3 times a week and treat it like some kind of god

>hellas
>leukos

Who dat puta with the bleached hair in the playboy cover?

Asking for historical research

They don't

>Puta
>Den Skyla

what?

Sure