Ignore the IOTA fud!!!!

It's too important for our future to let these asshole sink this coin. Ignore the fud and buy IOTA! It's lambo season. So what if it's closed source? Big fucking deal.

I bought at 11k yesterday and now its 13k...I feel bad for selling Europe to terrorist...but I dont live in Europe luckily.
Shouldnt have killed this guy. Though luck pal.

Yeah this

OP knows. Vulnerabilities have been taken care of!

Same fag

a what?

ALLAHU AKBAR
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

I-is this the power of IOTA?

/pol/ on suicide watch

ALLAH AKBAR PRAISE IOTA BROTHER

This. We must not allow racism to dictate the future of cryptocurrency. That is not the community we want to foster.

Hate must never be allowed to win.

Way too experimental

Oh

>IOTA will turn refugee camps into refugee cities
>classyswordsman.jpg

Get the hell out of here, idiots. Have you even read this website's rules? Racism is not allowed outside of /b/.

tldr: you are despicable. You are the worst of trolls. It even makes me sick knowing that there's a slight chance that you actually believe the evil drivel that you're posting.

Fuck. Off.

rules are 4 fags lol

Wow. You actually said that word.

It is incredible how big of an idiot you are.

>implying anything matters besides what mods remove
>being a moralfag
>on Veeky Forums

im so happy i went all in on iota today, always do the opposite of what biz says. damn making money is so easy

You have to go back.

>Hate must never be allowed to win.
I agree.

Nice

NoCoiner pls go

They have different lifestyles and cultures. You cannot understand. You cannot know the context. You cannot.

Just stop please. Just stop because I cannot deal with your shit right now. I am actually tearing up now because I know there is just that much hate in your heart. Please. You fucking need help.

Point at this faggot and laugh.

Rules? KYS Faggot.

Go live in africa you cunt

Cucks will get dumped on. Praise Kek.

Too big of market cap, which came out of no where. No profit, excluding its shitty politics.

this

Iota has been around a while buddy
Its not some hype of the month shit coin like ans/neo

IOTAHU AKBAR
IOTAHU AKBAR
IOTAHU AKBAR
IOTAHU AKBAR
IOTAHU AKBAR

Sure thing babe

Thx guyz kisses