SERIOIUS PROJECT

yes, it is a serious project. thanks for noticing.

It's a good project, but the chinese government fucked it over majorly.

funny how omg holders are shilling and hyping their coin every 30 minutes but have no patience with Neo

Neo is working on government compliance and have already formed a global team of developers, give it a few more months and neo will break it's ath again

Fucking do something you piece of shit

few months! i need to double each week boi

sell your 10 NEOs and go chase a pump and dump elsewhere, dumb faggots

NEO literally has one developer who at the age of 10 years woke up to find himself in a dark and soundless enclosed space. He slowly stood up and felt his way around the space but couldn't feel anything tangible. He began to panic. He started to run with his hands held in front of him but the space seemed to extend endlessly. He grew dizzy and breathless. His eyes began to adjust to the darkness and off in the distance to his right he could make out a small green light. He began to walk towards it and began to feel better. The light was pulsating. When he reached it he realized it was a large, beautiful candle which gave off a strong, nostalgic smell he couldn't quite put his finger on. He touched the candle and woke up. His father had crashed their car while driving through the busy streets of Guangzhou City and the developer was in hospital. His right arm fell limp and useless from the side of his bed. Ever since that day he felt driven, no, compelled to create something big. He put all of his energy in computer coding and created ANS in the hopes of reaching out to touch that beautiful green candle once again.

SELL

Neo has 12 developers dumbass and none of them are from Guangzhou city, fucking retard fudder

Dude you sound really mad your shitcoin is going back to $12. You should relax and buy something else so you're not all wound up and angry.

every time it goes below $20 people buy it up, so I doubt it. only way it goes down from here is if more bad news comes out of china.

>Hi, I'd like to introduce you to our lord and savior, The Slow Bleed

no matter how many times you post this, the neomarines will close their eyes and ignore whats actually happening. keep up the good work

Like what ? "We've killed Neo's dev team" ?
We've seen 2 bad news and it's still holding fine

putting the charts of unrelated coins next to each other says nothing. stay mad and dumb

Waiting for that sweet sweet $20 spot again

then buying and hands-off write-off for at least 1 month

>implying shitcoins aren't anything other than shitcoins

When the apple keynote has no mention of omg what so ever and omg tanks hard where do you think that money is going to go? Thats right straight back into NEO. Just watch them come crawling back.

Fuck you faggot, NEO was shilled every which way for days and weeks just as OMG - and now that nobody no longer wants to support this shitcoin and focus on another project you continually try to breathe life into a dying Chinese scam coin.

>muh bagggsss

buy neo, don't buy neo, makes no difference to me.

>t. $3 ANS buyer

How did you know?

NEO is setting itself up for an upward run above .006 right now.

Does this coin ever stop bleeding? It seems like it's daily downward momentum for this dog

Pump and dump shitcoin with little substance

Shit tier fud. At least try if you're going to lie.

user

I really, really, really like this image

Can I save it?

this is probably the most juvenile and poorly executed cross examination of 4 completely different coins.

whoever created this, is a NEET, and can hardly read.

that being said... ARK is probably the healthiest growing coin ive ever seen... and its because you mother fuckers on Veeky Forums are the only ones who buy it....

devs will dump on you sooner or later.

good job

I was compelled. Nice write

My favorite thing about NEO threads are the ANS holders who brag about how they are still holding not realizing how stupid it makes them look for not selling at $50 and $30 and now $20 and will continue to do so until it hits 0 as they insist that it will hit $100 by December.

>t. guy who is jealous he never bought ANS at all
you do realize it's possible to both sell some and hold some, right? retard

>y-youre just jealous!!
Why are neomarines so childish?

well you are jealous, lol.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to take the pain away.

Is this some OC? That's great, user! Kudos.

the pain of my NEO profit and remaining stack which has been fully paid for...ok retard. enjoy your 100 dollar blockfolio.

Neomarines are easily the dumbest, rudest, and most cancerous posters on this board. Do away with them, I say.

>why didn't you green text

now i know what your problem is

>the best he can do is le go back to rebbit meme
There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of Veeky Forums. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless neomarines are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte soon in a mass grave.

I JUST SOLD MY NEO AT $23 !
WHY IS IT STILL GOING UP????
I WILL NEVER RECOVER MY INITIAL LOSS AT THIS RATE!

gee it's almost like it's not a shitcoin. but nooo

>hurf durf dgb_and_ripple_graphs_next_to_neo.png