WE

WE

ARE

The ones that just made over 800 USD in gains. Thanks, /pol/!

Europe was never white

IOTA

This is now a /pol/ thanking thread.Let's thank /pol/ for making us rich through their idiocy!
Thanks /pol/

what kind of cucked up shit is this?

>Europe was never white
>Europe is responsible for all the problems around the world forever
>non-white people are the responsible for the problems around the world forever

I don't know jack about IOTA
What's up with all the muslim cockroaches when people talk about it ?

DEVIL QUADS OF TRUTH
How can /pol/ ever recover?

These quads

Doctor (((Who)))

>we're with her now xD
>fuck white people

Literally neck youself

this

massive buying happening now

Thanks for making me rich,/pol/!

enjoy those bags

The dev called anyone who doesn't want to shit up European countries with shitskins racist, can you believe it? /pol/ stormtards don't want their daughters raped, it's like they're not even with her - it's like they don't know that love wins.

he doesn't know

So why people are buying it ?

Stay mad, faggot. I don't care of the color of your skin or your culture as long as you trade like a retard and help me with my daily gains.

Buy the dip

is this real? I mean they do teach actual european history over there right.. do they think a bunch of africans in 500 A.D just swam to england and repopulated there?

WE

WUZ

Uh,Africans moved to the UK.
From wikipedia
"Antiquity and Middle AgesEdit

There is evidence of the presence of people fromRomanised North AfricainRoman Britain. Archaeological inscriptions suggest that most of these residents were involved with the military. However, some were in the upper echelons of society. Analysis of a skull found in a Roman grave inYorkshireindicated that it belonged to a mixed-race female. Hersarcophaguswas made of stone and also contained a jet bracelet and an ivory bangle, indicating great wealth for the time.[23][24]"

And

"Early in the 16th century, servants from parts of Africa probably arrived in London withCatherine of Aragonwhen she travelled to England to marryHenryVIII. A black musician is among the six trumpeters depicted in the royal retinue ofHenryVIIIin theWestminster Tournament Roll, an illuminated manuscript dating from 1511. He wears the royalliveryand is mounted on horseback. The man is generally identified as the "John Blanke, the blacke trumpeter" who appears in the payment accounts of both HenryVIII and his father,HenryVII.[31]A group of Africans were at the court ofJames IV of Scotland, including a drummer referred to as the "More Taubronar." Both he and John Blanke were paid wages for their services.[32]"

BBC is woke as fuck is all.
Preach the truth!

>WE
ARE GOING TO BUILD THE WALL

"Antiquity and Middle AgesEdit

There is evidence of the presence of people fromRomanised North AfricainRoman Britain. Archaeological inscriptions suggest that most of these residents were involved with the military. However, some were in the upper echelons of society. Analysis of a skull found in a Roman grave inYorkshireindicated that it belonged to a mixed-race female. Hersarcophaguswas made of stone and also contained a jet bracelet and an ivory bangle, indicating great wealth for the time.[23][24]"

And

"Early in the 16th century, servants from parts of Africa probably arrived in London withCatherine of Aragonwhen she travelled to England to marryHenryVIII. A black musician is among the six trumpeters depicted in the royal retinue ofHenryVIIIin theWestminster Tournament Roll, an illuminated manuscript dating from 1511. He wears the royalliveryand is mounted on horseback. The man is generally identified as the "John Blanke, the blacke trumpeter" who appears in the payment accounts of both HenryVIII and his father,HenryVII.[31]A group of Africans were at the court ofJames IV of Scotland, including a drummer referred to as the "More Taubronar." Both he and John Blanke were paid wages for their services.[32]"

holy shit, the devs must be really mad, pumping their shitcoin like no tomorrow 25% in 2hrs lmao

>Romanised North Africain

North africains are white you dingus. or better said, they were white until the arab conquest.

AHH FIX THE SPACING HOLY FUCKK!

This was the 16th century,not BC.The ottoman empire already existed during this time

Now this is just "fuck you" tier of political correctness.
>We are going to piss you off and there is nothing you can do about it, whiteboi.

In 2007, scientists found the rare paternalhaplogroup A1in several living British men with Yorkshire surnames. This clade is today almost exclusively found among males inWest Africa, where it is also rare. The haplogroup is thus thought to have been brought to Britain either through enlisted soldiers during Roman Britain, or via theslave trade. Some of the individuals who arrived through the slave route, such as Ignatius Sancho and Olaudah Equiano, attained a very high social rank and many married into the general population.[25]"Antiquity and Middle Ages

There is evidence of the presence of people from Romanised North African and Roman Britain. Archaeological inscriptions suggest that most of these residents were involved with the military. However, some were in the upper echelons of society. Analysis of a skull found in a Roman grave in Yorkshire indicated that it belonged to a mixed-race female. Her sarcophagus was made of stone and also contained a jet bracelet and an ivory bangle, indicating great wealth for the time.[23][24]"

And

"Early in the 16th century, servants from parts of Africa probably arrived in London with Catherine of Aragon when she travelled to England to marry Henry VIII. A black musician is among the six trumpeters depicted in the royal retinue of Henry VIII in the Westminster Tournament Roll, an illuminated manuscript dating from 1511. He wears the royal liveryand is mounted on horseback. The man is generally identified as the "John Blanke, the blacke trumpeter" who appears in the payment accounts of both Henry VIII and his father,Henry VII.[31]A group of Africans were at the court of James IV of Scotland, including a drummer referred to as the "More Taubronar." Both he and John Blanke were paid wages for their services.[32]"

First off, give me the the god damn wiki link and second why are you giving me something from 16th century as well, that's when England was rising in power, I said 500 A.D. Europe's history goes far back, there's no way in hell africans would have lived in Europe with gaulic, celtic and germanic tribes around. How fucking many non-Whites do you think even lived in 15th or 16th century Europe? Definitely not the brownstaining picture doctor who is painting.

For real

Google Black British
Veeky Forums filter prevents me from posting it here

This is bullshit,but Africans did exist in the upper class.Sure,some of them were dirt poor,but my point is that Britain was never >90% white

>Streisand effect

LMFAO /pol/ BTFO

Stop trying to discredit me and my sources by posting bullshit from instagram

I'm not trying to discredit you, although I think you're retarded.
I just so happen to love this meme and take any chance I can get to share my collection

Hol up nigga is u b sayin we wuz kAnglos and shieeet?

muh dik nigga! muh fuggin dik!

I'm retarded for having sources?

>There is evidence of the presence of people from Romanised North Africa in Roman Britain. Archaeological inscriptions suggest that most of these residents were involved with the military

So literally invaders under the control of the Roman Empire during its conquest of England. How exactly does that say Europe was black?
>In 2007, scientists found the rare paternal haplogroup A1 in several living British men with Yorkshire surnames
Keyword here is "living", this doesn't say anything about Europe or English being black, like it says in the wiki these genes could have been passed down during the time of the British Empire's slave trade. None of these sources portray as Europe being "black" just military invaders and slaves in tiny amounts not the kind of diverse society that doctor who paints with brown pigment

%
Don't kid yourself Britain was always 99.9% native white up until its empire days

yuros confirmed Islamic state. As-Salam-u-Alaikum

Wikipedia is not a source
.t Wikipedia and everybody else

But wikipedia has sources,derp

>Doctor (((Who)))
thank you user I haven't laughed this hard all day

I was referring to your first paragraph, which I assume refers to roman presence in Britain.