twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pajeet

literally happening right now... watch
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRIG

GOGOGO!!

are you watching faggot?

breaking down

god damn i hope you packed some bags you fucking faggot

We're gonna moon as soon as that wall is gone.

I'm in!

itll happen tonight

Its about to happen now. We're right at that wall again ;)

some motherfucker is just moving 2btc of trig back and forth... this will break resistance... yall have been warned. watch...

>inb4 muh chart lines

Lol still watching nothing happening.

caught at hidden support

It's like a battering ram. Every time it moves forward, a chunk of the wall goes away.

beginning to test resistance again

volume is weak, but support continues to be added to the order book

Agreed. It should break tonight. When the market doesn't let the price drop, they'll keep eating away at the upward resistance.

more resistance added... but the support is actually pretty fucking ridiculous

I know. The green wave is over twice as thick as it was the last time.

someone mind to explain to a newbie?

next buy wall 25 btc thicc

Holy shit xD

resistance (horizontal line) was clearly placed at 29999 sats.

you can see this because it was hit twice on the chart.

the upward trends are displayed by the other lines drawing up the chart

breakout is imminent... now we are attacking a 25btc sell wall at 30888 sats

It's basically voodoo. Whatever value it has is as a self-fulfilling prophecy, but even then it's unreliable.
Do yourself a favor and keep a balanced portfolio of solid crypto projects and ignore the technical analysis crap.

FUCKING CALLED IT FAGGOTS

Now the question is how long will it take this wall to come down? hahaha! I watched to BTC shave off. I think it might come down tonight too.

true... but TA can be useful for solid projects. and this on is clearly correct.

also, ive been tracking it all fucking day

hahaha! me too! dude, this is ridiculous. I'm wondering if this is one to keep holding for a month or not. It's done so ridiculously well for me. xD

Also, look at support now. xD All the fudders are praying it drops soon so they can play catch-up.

theyre burning 70% of their coins... reducing total supply from 100m to 30m

im bullish as fuck on this coin

I didn't know that! Holy shit.

blocksafefoundation.com/

see for yourself

glad i cashed it earlier last week during the pump, fucking noobs trying to shill so they can sell high after buying high lol

I'm gonna jizz my pants. Why isn't this being mega-shilled right now? xD there are people still shilling RDD and DGB for fucks sake.

yeah, okay user... especially since its at ath right now... fucking faggot

pic related... in at 20cents...

but yeah user

xD dude, what the fuck are you even talking about xDDD take a peak at the charts. support is building right now. This shit is still mooning right now.

like what are you even talking about...

"im so glad i didnt catch the ATH"

kys

RSI looks overbought, but well see. Im not sure this one is gonna have anyone to collapse it so far from the coin burn date

Why are they burning the coins? Where is the burn supply coming from?

dev supply... probably to up the value of the coins. i have no idea

Yeah, I think I'm going to hold on for a couple more days. I'm seeing support around 29500 at a low point now. I can't complain if it drops further. I expect RSI to catch up and then another push upward in the coming hours.

were full on bull know in my opinion, RSI support should be around 50%... and its there now... this feels like it might pump all night

I've been seeing that as I've watched. That next wall is steep, but the demand for this coin is high enough that we might just eat through it. I'm excited.

update on 1 minute

>TA

ah the classic chicken formation.... buy!

up 10% for anyone who caught my first buy signal...

>muh TA doesnt work

5 minute showing the support pushing this straight the fuck up... lets see if it can hold

how can i help.

buy more trig when RSI reaches 50-60

got you. Just in and out?

nows a good time to buy back in

1000 TRIG in.

How far can we go rainman?

looks like the new roof is 33500, stop loss at 309 (if your a pussy)

i think this coin will pump until they burn coins in 3 days

it looks really good desu... we keep gaining distributed support... super clean order book...

All in ?

anybody not in yet, RSI is reaching back down to 60 (on 5 min) its might be a good time again

i have a couple of shekels on it ;)

8 more btc of support at 33000sats

keep an eye on that, looks legit but it just showed up

approaching resistance again... not much... lets fucking go!

where should we re enter?

I'm new at this, so once resistance is broken, the price rises again? or

RSI is at 58 on 15 min... now is a good time to re-enter (RSI 50-60)

...yeah bro... think about that question, lol... if there is nothing to resist the upward momentum, of course the price would rise.

top should be 33800, then that should turn into support.

LETS GO

Bought @ .0033, Come back to me !

dont worry about it. this bitch is gonna pump to at least 40k by burn time

blocksafefoundation.com/

>blocksafefoundation.com/

Burn sounds like a positive thing for us. Less coins = easier to grow marketcap?

whats the deal?

it is a super postive thing for exactly that reason... thats why everyone will want to get in on this...

so now that OKcoin is dropping in its % gain over 24h, and TRIG is gaining % -- when they switch, TRIG will be featured on Bittrex... people will see trig and be like wtf is trig, look up their site, and see they are burning 70% of their total supply in 3 days.

ITS GOING TO BE FUCKING PUMPED

i guess it actually has to switch with vcash // egc

both are losing volume and sumping... itll happen by tomorrow.

Once TRIG passes OK in % they will be featured. Nice catch.

So we got $$ coming in until a few hours after the coin cap is cut ?

i usually "sell the news"

might hold onto hald my stack... i got in hella early, when this bitch was 22cents.

I gotta find these earlier.

Just started my day trading journey.

twitter and bitcointalk... learn basic TA, especially RSI.... thats literally all it takes.

goodluck user!

I like how we're still steady at 10% gain from when rudder said nothing was happening xD Now we just gotta sit back with some popcorn and watch walls burn.

faggots gonna fag bro... let em stay poor.

I think i might actually pass out and leave this for 7 hours... should be safe eh ?

im about to leave mine overnight. trade at your own risk

Btw, I'm samefag as this guy.
Internet shit the bed so I'm on mobile.
Also, I meant *fudder in last post.

And yeah, I believe the new floor is set at .00032. Should be good to go.

midnight sell order ? .0004?

I seriously think it's going to pump way above that if you have the patience to wait until the burn day. If you are satisfied and want to play safe, then I think .0004 isn't a bad place to park at. It might take a few hours to pump past the wall, so I think if you went to sleep now, you'd likely find price between here and there.

HUGE candle.

>Bought XVG at 100 sats (instead of 4 sats) and didn't sell at 240. Sold it at 90 sats.
>Bought Rise at 3k and sold it at 2k. Now it's up to 8k and even 12k.
>Bought OP's shit back in June during the bear market at 15k, sold it at 8k before it dipped hard to 2k. In September it suddenly goes from 2k to 45k++

Fuck this life, fuck this brain, fuck your digital currency, fuck God, fuck destiny, fuck "you make your luck", fuck everything. I was bio-programmed to fail.

Lmao

You legitimately made me 2.5k

I just bought back in with a massive gain. I'm betting it's gonna keep pumping

OP I'll suck ur dick what's the next move ?