We Remember

Let's take a second from shilling shitcoins and remember all the business and finance workers that lost their lives today.

Those who lost their lives are heroes in their own way and are not forgotten.

Most of you don't even remember 9/11 and don't respect it. You would rather defend Muhammad's right to put a mosque in New York, right next to the towers in order to justify your liberal philosophy.

No loyalty. Not to country, nor even to our own dollar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk
youtube.com/watch?v=DOoL8yFP350
dailykos.com/stories/2014/9/10/1328813/-The-Astonishing-Story-of-the-Federal-Reserve-on-9-11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trading_room
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor_Fitzgerald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice just bought 9.11 $WTCs

>Most of you don't even remember 9/11 and don't respect it. You would rather defend Muhammad's right to put a mosque in New York, right next to the towers in order to justify your liberal philosophy.
yes because all 1 billion muslims didn't do 9/11

IOTA mooning on 9/11?
was /pol/ right?

take it to/pol/
sorry bro. I knew people who were lost that day, but this isn't the place to get free karma for shilling some 16-yr-old off-topic tragedy. Go to leddit for that shit

Actually kill yourself.

You are the cancer that is ruining this country and the world. You would rather insult the families of these heroes and firefighters for your discusting liberal philosophy that you were spoon fed in school than honor your countrymen.

Back to /pol/ fagget

>Most of you don't even remember 9/11
quit projecting. you have to be 18 or older to post here

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

I'm not a liberal. I actually support freedom, and the freedom for them to put a mosque there is FREEDOM. Have fun attacking over 1/6th of the worlds population for something a few extremists did. Your logic is retarded. The other 500 million muhammads didn't do it you fucking commie.

Fuck off libtard, you don't support freedom. LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. LIVE FREE OR DIE.

>Let's take a second from shilling shitcoins and remember all the business and finance workers that lost their lives today.
And nothing of value was lost.

hoorah

RIP Schlomo Shekelstein. He was such a brave man for separating people from their money in the line of duty. Israel would have been proud.

Patriotism is probably the biggest meme in the world

Imagine actually caring about what patch of dirt you were born on

kek

Libertarians are cuckolds just the same as liberals.

great, but i'm not a libertarian.

Muh Muslims
Still believing this bullshit

Those lives were sacrificed so the kikes could Ramp up on their war profiteering

youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk

I cry every time.

I wish it'd happen again, I really wanna buy the dip

>dude it's just the fundamentalist governments of virtually every single Muslim-dominated country on earth what's the big deal lmao

Oh yeah 13 years ago a bunch of crazy fuckers attacked two buildings in a foreign country, whatever.

Just wait for the Trump Dip.

>that clear prolonged upward trend
>still marked as red anyway

nice

>the president controls stock trends

I actually made a mistake. I cut Obama Short by one year.

Fixed

I was going by Political Colour,

red = rep
blue = dem

His Shit is making UVIX and Gold Jump.
And also everything is selling at a premium, ahead of earnings. high p/e. That means the market is hyper extended and due for a correction.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOoL8yFP350

subtitled version

"who knows the truth? who did it?"

I kek'd out loud

the nose knows

>people born in 1999 will remember 9/11

that first dip on Bush's was due to 9/11.

It would have continued upward or stayed sideways.

This motherfucker had a 3 trillion dollar surplus that could've gone into more tech and infrastructure, and even solving the issue with retirements, but a couple sand niggers and jews had to conspire to burn the entire fucking world economy and political order to the ground.

Funny how the Hosing Crisis Did more Damage than the Mussies playing jenga

thats a clinton/bush extravaganza.

Clinton said "dont discriminate poor people-- free loand"

Bush said "i love me some dumb niggers and white trash. Time to exploit $$$"

>that first dip on Bush's was due to 9/11.

Go take a finance class. The economy was in free-fall in the month prior to 9/11.

you mean Trump-Dump.

Republicans always inherit a growing economy, only to exploit it, and trash it back into the ground.

In actuality, Republicans LOOOOOVE Democrats.

The data speaks for itself.

Yeah, you gotta be careful with policy.

we where to close to nationalizing the banks.

I feel uneasy seeing Obama Era Policies being trashed, years of trust and careful planning.

It was a deregulation of the housing sector, the idea was, more people own more homes, people spend more money on their homes and that drives the economy.

Trump is profit right now right away.

Obama was Invest now, hope for the best.

I wouldn't consider it a free-fall. It was a correction from the tech bubble.

If anything it would've been an easy down-trend, with lots of cash on hand from Clinton to Bush, assuming bush would have used it wisely.

9/11 played a SIGNIFICANT roll in that immediate downtrend.

>On the first day of NYSE trading after 9/11, the market fell 684 points, a 7.1% decline, setting a record for the biggest loss in exchange history for one trading day. At the close of trading that Friday, ending a week that saw the biggest losses in NYSE history, the Dow Jones was down almost 1,370 points, representing a loss of over 14%. The Standard and Poor's (S&P) index lost 11.6%. An estimated $1.4 trillion in value was lost in those five days of trading.

>9/11 played a SIGNIFICANT roll in that immediate downtrend.

It quickly recovered to an uptrend.

But that 1400 drop to 6,000 tho was more catastrophic than, Muslims and the tech bubble combined.

Despite Republican efforts to make the Obama Administration a failure, we recovered and every last single gain of the DOW was thanks to the previous administration efforts to stabilize the economy.

Now we got this fucktard calming hie s hot shit because the DOW keeps making new highs, wile making absolutely no real economic policy.

>doesn't understand 5-10 year macroeconomics

All of the inflationary garbage Dems do during their tenure comes home to roost later

Youre right. Not all muslims are terrorists BUT all terrorists are muslim

Who controls monetary policy?
Not the government.
Blame the FED. A private corporation.

What you're probably complaining about is the use of the tax revenue and additional debt that changes between rep and dem.

United we stand. Divided we fall.
God bless our land.
Never forget

This is to me one of the most fascinating stories about that.
dailykos.com/stories/2014/9/10/1328813/-The-Astonishing-Story-of-the-Federal-Reserve-on-9-11

9/11 wasn't done by Hitler.

And here is an except about what OP is talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trading_room
>On September 11, 2001, the attack against the World Trade Center destroyed the Cantor Fitzgerald's trading room and killed 658 persons, two-thirds of its workforce.[37] Yet business resumed about one week later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor_Fitzgerald