/pol/ is leaking

How long until we have a full blown civil war to keep /pol/ off this fucking board?

This board is about getting rich as fuck off meme money. /pol/ needs to stay in its fucking containment board.

This IOTA shit is so obnoxious, every day there's some new idiotic thing. Look at the racist tirades going on in the 9/11 thread.

I'm predicting within a month things are going to come to a head and people will be calling for a crackdown.

(memes about jews/shekels obviously get a pass)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvE9zJgm8OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exterminate the fascists comrade

They're the "cancer" and yet here you are making one whole complaint thread

sage

I agree with OP, even though he's a faggot

>memes about jews/shekels obviously get a pass
Nigger, you're /pol/ now, accept it.

I'm just trying to make some shekels and these faggots come in here is their
>white genocide XDXDXDXD
>le libruls sjw niggers XDXDXDXD
>praise le donald praise le Kek XDXDXDXD
Seriously fuck off to reddit

Get rid of /r9k/ first. Seriously, this past week we had:

>no girl is adding me on tinder. Am i ugly?
>the girl i like fucked my friend.
>how many crypto coins do i need to get a girlfriend?

How much iota would it take to declare jihad on OP?

funny how you want people in Europe to be raped and murdered and European cultures displaced so that a banking cartel ECB can stay afloat a tiny bit longer.

72 MIOTA

youre outnumbered OP

the last thing this board needs is people bringing fucking race up. the conversation is already so lousy with NEETs and LARPers.

Is it true crypto used to be discussed on /g/? Veeky Forums is such cancer right now.

YES GOYIM GET RID OF THE OPPOSITION!! :^)

So this is how the normies come. Hmm

Once people come here for whatever reason word will spread. This is probably the spark to bring crypto mainstream. I found pol before last election and it turned to aids so I stopped going there and then came here instead, luckily.

Quit being a shitskin sympathizer. You stupid cucks want to destroy the West don't you?

I guess it is not only /pol/ that is leaking but the US as a whole.
Americans have become very good at believing they are fucking experts after having played for 10 minutes with bullshit toy ideas.
Now in the US there are bullshit toy fascists fighting bullshit toy anti-fascists and jerking off hard at the idea that they are achieving something else than repeating what TV and sponsored contents have managed to put in their brains.
Country of ignorant assholes, but it's ok there's some money to be made here and some pussies to pound before fucking off.

I took /pol/s IOTA shit as a big buy signal and now I'm rich! Thanks /pol/ for always being wrong.

Crypto won't ever take off because it would eventually be associated with racism just like Pepe.

/pol/kids are the modern equivalent of the pengweeen of d000m xD faggots from 10+ years ago.

hi George Soros

The anti fascists and fascists are the same just as the manosphere fags are the same as feminists.

Plz don't invade crypto.

shekels are finance related you idiot

agreed

^ Like just ban posters like these and we're off to a good start

The Polcucks already lost
Crying for 4 days straight how they would destroy iota and anyone who disagreed was just a retarded leftist. "You'll see, no one can mess with pol and get away with it! We got trump elected even though legally we can't vote!"

Meanwhile I've made 18k this morning

hi fat lesbian

Let's study le ebin rayd done yesterday against IOTA
>20% increase in one day
>floor risen to $0.5
>proof than IOTA is a steady, reliable coin with good tech.

pol being their usual shitbags manage again to make people rise by doing the complete reverse of what they want from them.
Should accumulate more BNT.

You faggots don't want to kill commies who want to take your gains?

>constant antisemitism is fine
>behead those who insult Iota

funny how you want people in Europe to be raped and murdered and European cultures displaced so that a banking cartel ECB can stay afloat a tiny bit longer.

>we erected trump, IOTA is nothing
The Mark of Autism.

Get some sleep, you have school tomorrow.

Posting this isn't going to make me buy your bags. Fuck off.

Hi Poorfag

wat

Don't give fuck lol
Enough with your fear mongering faggot

I'll kill a fucking fascist and shitheads who pollute this board. Don't hate, get rich.

Niggerjew detected

>9/11
Do you realize how long ago this happened? If ZOG was going to prosecute IOTA for their involvement they would have by now. It's over, just let go.

anyone who thinks that they can infiltrate this board doesn't understand the playing field. the more information that exists here the more that telekenetic autists can decipher and hide each others collective will, and thus make money as a group, while all others are the ones putting the money up.

>oy vey goyim 9/11 was 16 years ago, let it go
>muh 60 gorillian 70 years ago, I demand reparations

>everyone that isn't me is a jew

>>how many crypto coins do i need to get a girlfriend?

This is finance related though

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

This is fun. I like free speech.

true, not as nice as free niggers though.

Not feeding the trolls and systematically answering /po/ threads with "/pol/ leave pls" should do

Honestly what bothers me about /pol/ is how fucking stupid they are. They come in and vomit a bunch of shit noone cares about all over every thread, and then when you ask them to stop they act like you're some left-wing nutcase that rages if you hear the word nigger. They are so fucking stupid that they don't even understand why everyone hates them.

leave papercraft out of this you monster.

>creator of shitcoin x promotes white genocide with hubris
>generates backlash in userbase
wtf how can we tolerate this?

IOTA are actually cucks tho dude. this is indisputable

Get used to it you shitskin faggot

confirmed for never researching anything /pol/ discusses

>nigger detected
honestly i can't wait for IOTA to announce news regarding nigger tracking. i know it's on their roadmap and muslims have priority, but i literally can't wait. yum!

technically speaking if you were to talk about the 2 trillion in defense dollars that were unaccounted for by donald rumsfeldt on sept 10th 2001. You would be within this boards rules no? To bad the hijacker flew his plane right into the offices where the audit was taking place so we'll never know for sure where all those dollar doos went but you can wonder most definitely.

>dancingjews.jpg

>implying containment boards actually fucking work
You literally just click another word to get to another board.

The only people who make these posts are faggots who haven't realized they are antiquated in their thinking. The boards have moved on, you haven't.

This is why we need a Wall.

Dude I legit do not care about these retards and their political bullshit, like at ALL. They can cry about another racist dude all they they can, but if that dude has an investment opportunity where I can make fat stacks, you bet your ass I will be involved.

you're 12, of course you don't know what it's like to have principles. one day when you're older your stepdad will explain that stuff to you.

>muh pol boogeyman

Seriously fuck off back to retardit if you're just going to cry about racism

Only a plebbit poster throws a fit over someone on the Internet typing the word nigger

Who the fuck needs principles? Maybe your dad told you how to be broke, but as for me, I'll stick with making money. Also since when does that equate to aligning myself to his ideals?

ohhh sweet summer child, you have so much to learn.

sorry, origamis

you do. principles and values are what keeps you afloat in the sea of shit we call living.

/pol/ is leaking EVERYWHERE, it's not endemic to Veeky Forums

anyone who isn't /pol/ is sick of it but you can't do anything or you'll get called a cuck nigger faggot jew etc etc etc

just ignore it and move on

What coin is that??

that's right little lady, just ignore us and we'll go away, like all your other problems in life. you've got things figured out.

Nigger

ark, duh

would you guys shut the fuck up about "huurr duurr /pol/ leaking"

the only indication i see of /pol/ leaking is you guys saying /pol/ leaking! FUCK! its not leaking you tards its natural humans talking about natural things.

Lets talk about making money

anybody else getting on the BTS moon mission? lots of buy volume to support upward trend lately.

Is this image /pol/?

Faggot

Truce. You keep your Marxist bullshit out, and we wull run the Stormfags off for you. Keep up with rhe Marxist bullshit like Iota Dev did, and we enable them. Kinda strikes a balance.

I don't expect it to go away, I'm just not focusing on it

that's not up to you. consider this your daily reminder.

I have no idea what you're trying to say mate

>When /pol/ enters my Khazarian shekel-weaving board

youtube.com/watch?v=OvE9zJgm8OY

If you build it, they cant come.

I hide all the IOTA threads. There are usually 3 of them at a time floating around this week.

it makes no sense to use a wooden door that opens inward. of course you don't understand, it's a ridiculous assertion.

the funny part is that the fascists in the 1920's originally popped up because people wanted an attack dog to counter the rising commie tide

GET SOME

No, it's pottery

Aaaaaand history repeats.

Also, with Generation Z, the most popular board game is Secret Hitler. The third printung just sold out. The Pendulumbis going to swing way ro gar that way becausw SJWs pushes it so hars the other way. We need to just stop swinging it.

Ok yeah you got me I personally control the IOTA team's goals and media strategy my bad for advancing my commie agenda through them

Also do you really think there are Marxists on biz? BIZ, the fucking BUSINESS board, as in capitalism?

nj on the stormfags though, we appreciate it

fuck off to reddit kike

Why iota a /pol/ coin?

>are there marxists on biz
I've seen faggots shilling UBI and claiming that China is a democracy. I'd say we have problems, yes.