Got 10k to split up among a couple coins

Got 10k to split up among a couple coins.

4k Eth
2k ZRX,
1k OMG,
1k ARK,
1k Blackmoon,
1k Chainlink.

What do you guys think?
I'm doing this for my mom with dementia. I want to surprise her with a house out of nowhere to thank her for all she's done for me so please no troll advice.

I got 5k more I can put in, but that would be equal to most of my life savings so I'm hesitant to do that unless you guys really think its a good idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

smartift.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>surprise her with a house
>I'm doing this for my mom with dementia

what a load of bs

Beware of Mr. IRS

>who are you and why are you trying to give me a house?

:(

don't listen to this asshole, love your mommy user. Sometimes I wonder why my mom hasn't given up on me, through depression, prison and more. Call her every day and every dollar I make goes to giving her what she gave up for me. I don't have any sure coins, but I just bought Zion.

I'm confused about your amounts, just all in omg and call it a day user. You'll do fine.

>Call her every day and every dollar I make goes to giving her what she gave up for me.

Kek, she forced you into this world user. You don't owe her shit. If anything, I'm going to make mine give me reparation money to regrow my foreskin or I'll never talk to her again.

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP CRASHING

Looks good to me. Good luck, user.

and what do you suppose does a woman with dementia want with a new home, apart from changes to her surroundings being detrimental to her condition? op is selfish at best.

Op, you don't have to give her any surprises to show her gratitude. She already has what makes her happy, you.

Put at least 3K into Ethbet this Sunday IMO. It should go well alongside ark eth and chainlink.

She wants to move to LA with me but she can't afford it and I have a job here where I have to stay
Just want her to be at least a little bit comfy before she's entirely gone
Thanks

>^_^
I'm going to bang your mom, just a heads up.

Disregard that, I suck cocks and don't read. Sorry about your mom, user. That sucks, good luck.

Don't buy blackmoon. Get BLOCK instead.

my mom molested me but I'm not even this cruel. Wonder what the fuck she did to you

my mother threw me down 2 flights of stairs when I was a baby. I fucking remember it.
she also tied me up and whipped me for a full day because I wouldn't let her yank my barely loose tooth out when I was 7.
She separated from my father later on in life (surprise, both were cancer) and made me the messenger boy for her and him. I didn't eat lunch at school for basically a year as she called every single minute to see if he replied to whatever the fuck she wanted me to message him that day. Now it's years later, and I still hate them both.

>Putting all your savings into the riskiest and most volatile investment area possible
BRUH

>1k in chainlink

so where are you going to buy your castle?

Shit, the feels.
Be strong.

SIFT - investment fund token. smartift.com

Crypto hedge fun/AI trading platform paying dividends to token holders similar to taas and Rialto. Market cap likely to be a few million on release

Teach already being used on forex averaging 40% returns , independent audits every 3 months

ICN - no dividend, pointless token - $195 million market cap (LOL)

Rialto - pays dividend - $32 million

Taas - pays dividend - $30 million

>I'm doing this for my mom with dementia. I want to surprise her with a house out of nowhere to thank her for all she's done for me so please no troll advice.

Cant you just paint the old house and tell her its new?

Pretty good choices, I'd buy some EBET/Ethbet later this week too since for 5-10k you should be able to buy like 0.5% of all tokens or something

also ARK is a memecoin though

Would take 1k from ETH and put it on XMR.