All you have to do is buy as much BTC as you can and hold it until 2020. Why is this so complicated?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/10-physical-bitcoins-good-bad-ugly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cos I dont have enough shekels to buy even a single BTC and im trying to trade my way into a full btc reeeee

Then you're on the right track. I'm not saying it's wrong to trade alts, just that you should do so with the intention of using your gains to buy BTC.

I NEED MORE MONEY TO BUY THE BTC MOTHERFUCKER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Someone should start a business where you can convert full bitcoins into an actual coin with separate addresses etched on the back for each of them.

It would be a fun thing to be able to hold your virtual currency, feel them clink around, actually see IRL how many you have, how rich you are.

I can buy one full btc in november. Am I gunna make it bros?

Set up a lemonade stand? Dust off the old knee pads? Get a job that allows you to put savings into BTC? Making a respectable wage is easy, especially when you only have to do it for a year before you blast off to the moon.

I'll do this for 2 BTC a coin.

Yes. Buy 1 BTC in November, then put whatever you can into it every month, even if it's just $100 or less, for another year. Do that and you're going to make it.

already done. coindesk.com/10-physical-bitcoins-good-bad-ugly/

I will my friend. I need to give me and my parents a proper retirement. How much should I sell when it hits big numbers?

I can buy 10 BTC and i am considering going all in and just forget about it for a year. Is this a good time to go all in? I feel like it's going to drop to mid 3000 soon.

Only sell what you need to in 2020. It's going to keep growing until at least 2030, but in 2020 you'll have enough to put your life at ease (pay off student/credit card debt, down payment on a house, buy a nice car, etc.) and still have BTC leftover. Just keep putting in the same amount for a year. It doesn't matter if it's at 10k or 50k. Just keep feeding the beast for a year and you'll make it.

Buy 10 BTC and don't look at the price of BTC for a year. I doubt it will go to 3000 but if it does it'll just bounce back to a new ATH. Just buy it and hold it until 2020.

Thanks. I will. There is no going back now.

Just make sure you get a Trezor or Ledger.

Just screenshotted your post. Thank you so much. The words you put in that post are fuel for the fire in my soul.

You just have to be rational and more importantly you have to be patient. So many Veeky Forumstards hate on BTC because they live in their own little fantasy world and just don't understand economics.

>BTC is ancient technology at this point
>Bill Gates and John McAfee are idiots
k

Don't just take an user's word for it. Read the white paper and understand how the technology works. Listen to the brightest people in the world sing BTC's praises and research the claims that they make. Bitcoin is in its infancy, and will rule the world soon.

what happens in 2020

*im tired of captha street signs*

2020 is when the next halving will occur, which will cause the price to skyrocket... skyrocket from tens of thousands of dollars at least.

the next halving? please explain for a simpleton fuck like myself

You realise BTC is unusable garbage right? That it is losing it's hegemony over the crypto market? That Bitcoin Cash is the successor to Bitcoin?

Don't get left behind, buy Bitcoin Cash before the market wakes up to the fact. BTC is going to destroy itself in November when it splits again.

Why not both?

basically miners get half their BTC award per block every 4 years. right now it's 12, in 2020 it will be 6

My whole portfolio just hit 3btc value, but I own no btc. Wut do?

i would convert 1/3 of it into 1 btc at least.

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Is keepkey ok? I kinda like the look of those

Hmm but what to liquidate?

Exactly. Plus, BTC has a finite supply. There will only ever be 21 million BTC in existence and all of them will be mined by 2040. If there is a limited supply of something, there is a high demand for it. An increase in demand equals an increase in value. Not to mention that the dollar is steadily decreasing in value, and will continue to do so. Geopolitical battles will be a major factor in BTC's coming dominance.

Never researched it so I couldn't tell you. I love my Trezor, though. It literally took five minutes to set up and gave me complete peace of mind. 10/10 would recommend.

Everything except ETH. Hold your ETH for the moon at the end of the month (possibly longer depending on what's announced on the 17th) with the plan of eventually exchanging it for BTC. I'm holding ETH solely because it's going to be $400+ in October and will use those gains to buy more BTC.

where can i buy btc without verfi with cc

Is there a Veeky Forums guide to getting started in buying bitcoins and other shitcoins

Neo. That shit died a long time ago and it ain't coming back. Your best chance was when it hit bitfinex

Just use Coinbase. It's the easiest, most normie-teir exchange and it's impossible to fuck up.

buy ripple the system will winn and the big banks play this game ;)

Bought in a $2 sold most of it in the 33-35 range after it crashed from $50.

Comfy gains

Any of you guys worried about taxes on this shit?

Cheers m8, it's a start

How does this work? If I trade a dollar and bitcoin goes up in value. Do I have more money?

You're the one who's not rational. A rational person would know that BTC's value is 100% due to hype not because of its technology, which is, because of the way it's designed, not scalable and hence not usable as currency without adding Frankenstein fixes (Segwit, blocksize increase, etc.) Blockchain tech is inherently not scalable. Mining is a stupidly inefficient way of limiting supply. The "brightest" people who sing praises are just investors, not because they think BTC is inherently good.

add me for trading insiders

>Do I have more money?
You have more dollars. The value of the dollar is the big X Factor that people don't talk about when discussing BTC, though. A coke used to cost a nickel. Today, it costs a few dollars. 1 BTC will be worth at least 100k in 2020, but what will 100k really mean in 2020? The USD was only salvaged due to the creation of the petrodollar (i.e. they manufactured an increased demand in the dollar to increase its value). The dollar will collapse in ten years unless another major power play like that is made. The Chinese are about to start trading gold for oil. Like I said, blockchain technology is the future, but geopolitics will speed up the process.

>Mining is a stupidly inefficient way of limiting supply.
Agree 100%. However, the supply is still limited and about 75% of BTC has already been mined. The brightest people who sing its praises do so because the blockchain is incorruptible.

theres nothing that makes you sure btc price will keep going up but i suppose it hasnt gone down yet so it definitely wont go down!!
this is exactly how a bubble works top kek

>Exactly. Plus, BTC has a finite supply. There will only ever be 21 million BTC in existence and all of them will be mined by 2040. If there is a limited supply of something, there is a high demand for it. An increase in demand equals an increase in value. Not to mention that the dollar is steadily decreasing in value, and will continue to do so. Geopolitical battles will be a major factor in BTC's coming dominance.
>a tech made in early 2000s wont be obsolete when quantum computing is so near
crypto will survive but not todays crypto

dunno why people think that bitcoin will be the one people use
>the one coin to rule them all

>Is this a good time to go all in?
Yes nigga. Get in before feb of next year.

lol. to actually believe this shit is a new level of being new

DIONS, bro

2140* not 2040, you're off by 100 years lmao

Why wait until 2020?

if you can get 1 full btc and hodl it, you are gonna make it

Fkin lol, anyone from 2012 and earlier has already stocked up Bitcoin Cash.

Gonna enjoy your pink wojaks by the end of this year.

What is moon for BTC, lads?

$800k

>a tech made in early 2000s wont be obsolete when quantum computing is so near

We can fork in a change so long as we not so retarded we listen to the chinks telling us it isn't "satoshi's vision" to not have all our BTC stolen

I've been trading to build my btc count. I had 30btc in April now I have 140. Don't understand these "Just hold btc" guys

Cryptobizcentral.com is a good place to start for newbies.