Tfw your happiness is explicitly derived from the performance of your crypto currency portfolio

>tfw your happiness is explicitly derived from the performance of your crypto currency portfolio

How you holdin up broz

Grab a drink, and let's talk it out

I'm pretty happy cuz I'm invested in coins that I am confident will do well in the long term. Uninstall blockfolio. No need for that stress.

>tfw your happiness makes the coins go up

this thread was posted literally an hour ago or so

>tfw daily happiness is proportional to the amount of BTC I gained that day

im just so desperate and scared to not become a slave that i became onme at some point

with all this holding we do.. do u evr just wish.... sumone would hold you?

Everyone wants what they can't have, you know?

It's important to me that you guys are checked up on often. Pull up a chair and talk it out brotherman, I think this just turned into the comfy thread

This is a feels containment thread

feels are comfy

>lambo land

pls dont stop posting comfypics

k

how r your gainz bro

comfy due to my big OMG position ty for asking : )

im genetic shit, poor and fucking stupid, with no hobbies apart from this mongolian spearfishing board and if i can muster enough energy, maybe i will waste a few hours a day playing vidya

dude same here

WHERE THE FUCK MY BROOME NIGGAS AT

if you have coins you will make it

don't give up brotherman

Feels. Crypto is my escape out of wagecuckery

Same here man

pls save me bitcoin

Tierion (TNT) moon incoming on the 15th.

:^) i'm here

I am also balls deep in TNT

Factom is a comparable, except TNT is partnered with Microsoft and Philips. It's a no brainer look at the mkt caps. If you aren't buying TNT right now Idk what's wrong with you, it is ON SALE

whaddup pepes

I'm having a good week. My portfolio is recovering from my stupid decisions, I just got a job that pays 45% more than my current job, I said some awful shit to my gf yesterday but we made up tonight and I really think I love her. Feeling pretty comfy right now.

11:11 user. Signifies transformation and change

happy for you homie

Nah, not with a portfolio like this.

It's just a side investment to college with the spare change I can afford right now.

I did nothing productive this entire summer since finishing school in May and have acted like a degenerate NEET since, sleeping at the crack of dawn until 2-3pm every day. I've neglected my interpersonal relationships and networking that was supposed to help me land a real job, and the only reason people have put up with me is because they know I made a bunch of money this year (~100k), but it's not nearly enough to buy me true freedom, just a taste of what it could be like before reminding me I'll never have enough to make it.

It's just so disillusioning to look at people slaving an entire year of their life away to make like 40-50k and think that this is the future that awaits me.

Hey, gives them purpose.

That's what I'm telling myself for now too. Just don't stress over things, and hope you find fulfillment at some pont.

Thanks bro. I wish you well in your search for sick gainz and comfy days. I have a thinkpad coming in the mail and with this new job I'm finally going to be able to afford a desktop and a car. Things are looking up. I'm also going to stop smoking for my new job, which I kinda wanted to do anyways. Sorry to make this into a blog post but I really feel like my life is going to get better for the first time in a long time. Post an address I can send LTC to and I'll give you some of my first paycheck at my new job. You really made me appreciate everything I've been given today user.

It's about having a glimmer of hope user. Knowing that the chance to make it is really out there. It gives me something to look forward to.

LfERLsmFWXhCRUxnkFezdH8U7G5JpDCDWr

Dang man that would be amazing, I hope you're still around!

Cheers brother

not good

Why brotherman

not entirely true, I'm happy today because ARK shot up into the delta quadrant AND I found my stolen bike in a classified ad. Cops are putting a sting on the guy tomorrow morning.

Shit looks like a couple people are lookin up I'm stoked. I want you all to be happy and fulfilled

damn that looks comfy. I'm actually primarily experimenting with crypto to see if I can bank enough to fund a trip to Japan.

I'm not doing well, boys. My entire future relies on the success of my crypto portfolio, and even if I become a muti-millionaire, what difference does it make?

I'll still be miserable.

Today is a happy day

The thought that people have in the purest sense made it with crypto, and occasionally done this in mere months is creating a certain kind of anxiety.

I'm not really stressed out or feeling shitty, but I've become devoted to making it. I absolutely refuse to live a life of mediocrity and wagecuckoldry. This is probably my biggest fear. I can't miss out.

Fuck anyone who says money doesn't make you happy. Money itself obviously doesn't. Money opens the doors and provides the time and opportunities however that DO make people happy.

It just tears me up knowing there have been so many opportunities for huge gains already, had I only known to throw in some money years ago. My only hope now is that the same works for me into the future, hoping that I'm not actually part of the normies who are prophecized to mark the end times.